Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja (3281 Views)

Belleville Mayor Believes He, Others Contracted COVID-19 Last November / Akin Abayomi: We Identified 119 People With COVID-19 Symptoms / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by CanadaOrBust: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2020
temptnow:
stop posting things like this, the chloroquine they're talking about is a different one you buy from chemist. People are already dying of to this Nigerian chloroquine

So why do they call it “malaria medicine”? See below?

Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by lawalosky(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro everything u put up there no fir last me for 5 days, I dey chop gan..
grin
seanwilliam:
bro everything u put up there no fir last me for 5 days, I dey chop gan..
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by Mrshape: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2020
temptnow:
stop posting things like this, the chloroquine they're talking about is a different one you buy from chemist. People are already dying of to this Nigerian chloroquine
OK sir
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by temptnow: 6:30am On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So why do they call it “malaria medicine”? See below?
is Trump a pharmacist? On same day the Dr standing behind him said it's not true.

Illiteracy has destroyed Nigeria. No wonder Trump said Nigeria is a shit hole
Re: My Experience With Covid 19 Last Night In Abuja by CanadaOrBust: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2020
temptnow:
is Trump a pharmacist? On same day the Dr standing behind him said it's not true.

Illiteracy has destroyed Nigeria. No wonder Trump said Nigeria is a shit hole

Lol. U don’t know what u r saying but u don’t know that u don’t know what u r saying.
The doctor CLARIFIED what Trump said. Trump said that FDA had agreed to approve the drug for immediate TRIALS on patients. The doctor had to make it clear that FDA had not approved the drug for treatment of Covid-19 (otherwise doctors would be free to prescribe it)

Trump is not the first to say it. See below. Note the date. And, yes, it is the old chloroquine u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US. / Coronavirus Outbreak Turns Busy China Cities To Ghost Towns(Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Get Dental Braces In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.