Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute (3262 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Wanjiru3654(f): 5:55am On Jul 25, 2020
Twins are two or more offsprings that are produced by the same pregnancy. There are two types of twins, identical and fraternal twins. Identical twins develop from one fertilized egg that splits in two and develops into two babies. It mostly happens by chance and the identical twins look exactly the same and share the exact same genes.

Fraternal twins develop from two separate eggs that are fertilized by two separate sperms. Fraternal twins might not look the same and they might have different sex....
Click on the link below to see more
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ke/en/share/detail?news_id=1d61cf8112c7e404e0ed864bf04dde45&news_entry_id=s592acd69200724en_ke&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_7de82304-3762-4536-8bf8-90a6587ca57e&from=news
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by NuclearReactor: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2020
la click la hand will bend undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by vickydankal(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
La click la disappear

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
LA click LA virus & hack

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by shogotermies(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2020
I wonder if explorers, thesourcerer, minsk24, royalblac007 can spend time to surf the net and bring reasonable information for us, uploading it on this forum without having a website. Then why cant bloggers do better.. At least if you have reasonable content, we will be moved to always click on your link, to see if you have anything new on your blog that excite us..
On behalf of the LA CLICK association, we warn all bloggers to stop disturbing us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by doggedfighter(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2020
La click la swim

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
LA click LA wolves will beat Chelsea
grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by imiski(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
La click la Ngige big pass Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by TheSourcerer: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
shogotermies:
I wonder if explorers, thesourcerer, minsk24, royalblac007 can spend time to surf the net and bring reasonable information for us, uploading it on this forum without having a website. Then why cant bloggers do better.. At least if you have reasonable content, we will be moved to always click on your link, to see if you have anything new on your blog that excite us..
On behalf of the LA CLICK association, we warn all bloggers to stop disturbing us.
great I'm still building my website , thanks to Omar09 , so I'll be like a branch of NL ,I guess , I have no idea how to go about it but a blog / forum is definitely coming up ,
You have the best of the day man! ♥️Make sure no one ruins your day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by shogotermies(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheSourcerer:
great I'm still building my website , thanks to Omar09 , so I'll be like a branch of NL ,I guess , I have no idea how to go about it but a blog / forum is definitely coming up ,
You have the best of the day man! ♥️Make sure no one ruins your day

Thank thesourcerer, I would also like a seat anytime you make a new post.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by coronavirus19: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lims11:
LA click LA wolves will beat Chelsea
grin grin grin angry angry
La click la thunder fire you
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
coronavirus19:

La click la thunder fire you

Lmao!
La click la thunder comot ur testicles
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Zimri(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
La click la twins

1 Like

Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why not just upload the pics? undecided
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by TGMISKY(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
So I should click on that link. Nawa for you o. If you post am, you go die?
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Icechillz(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2020
StacyO:
Why not just upload the pics? undecided
Are you there?
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Icechillz:
Are you there?
Let's make babies cheesy
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Icechillz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
StacyO:

Let's make babies cheesy
How many do you want?
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Icechillz:
How many do you want?
Just 3 cheesy Two aliens,one human grin
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Icechillz(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2020
StacyO:

Just 3 cheesy Two aliens,one human grin
Bye
Re: This Is How Twins Look Like In The Womb, It's So Cute by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Icechillz:
Bye

grin grin
Bye

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Brain Enhancer Drug In The World? / Coca-cola, Others Advocate For Collaboration On Research / We Sell Ionic / Colloidal Silver in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.