Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

(video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (60224 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Olubadan1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice one from Aketi unlike the audio governor in Oyo state.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
only 20 beds?
RIP in advance to Akurerians.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Jonah507(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Movement in the right direction

cry
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Stan2330(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Chief of Staff of the President, Abba Kyari, on Tuesday 17th March led a presidential delegation which visited Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on the loss of his mother, Hauwa’u Ozoho.

Other members of the president’s delegation included the Minister of Special Duties, George Akume; Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, Lai Mohammed; and Minister of State, FCT, Ramatu Tijjani.

Minister of State, Foreign Affairs, Zubair Dada, and Mr Shehu were also part of the delegation.

Hope these people that accompanied him have been quarantined because Abba kyari returned to Nigeria on 14th march and visited Yahaya Bello on 17th March.

Imagine how Nigeria will be if all these ppl die
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by juwoonn(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Keziehenry:
Chief of Staff of the President, Abba Kyari, on Tuesday 17th March led a presidential delegation which visited Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, on the loss of his mother, Hauwa’u Ozoho.

Other members of the president’s delegation included the Minister of Special Duties, George Akume; Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, Lai Mohammed; and Minister of State, FCT, Ramatu Tijjani.

Minister of State, Foreign Affairs, Zubair Dada, and Mr Shehu were also part of the delegation.

Hope these people that accompanied him have been quarantined because Abba kyari returned to Nigeria on 14th march and visited Yahaya Bello on 17th March.
Quarantine Yahaya Bello now!
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
GANAYAD:
20 bed center?

Have one of that in all 36 States and FCT.

That means a capacity of 740 cases.

Up till now, we have only 42.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Muzikluva(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Anneka101:
This is getting real. This one our weather is no longer helping us fight this virus I can authoritatively sat this is Covid 19 S plus.

The Chinese just upgraded this shit.
I feel the virus is mutating and adapting to our genes.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by SavageMaster: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Xbbr8c50E

Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Ondo State

Staff practicing how patients will be transported from the ambulance into the centre. It is a 20 bed � centre.

Good move from the government.

Nice try
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by marriseller: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Healdworldjesus:
Good day dear Nairalanders. First of all I pray that these common enemy we are all fighting would never win. May God in heaven give us victory and protect us all. I don't know about any other part of NIGERIA but here in Abuja it's tense and people are panicking.
The reason I am writing these is to asked for your help Guys. I was jobless for months and got this job late last month and began this month and today my boss has told us not to come to work for at least 21 days and I have used virtually all my savings for transport and we weren't paid today till we get back in 3 weeks time. I stay at suleja and go to bannex each day and have done that for almost 3 weeks now at the rate of almost 900 per day and right now I am left with less than 3k. Now I need to stuck the house with food and while coming back from work I branch the market and guy's my 3000 couldn't get me anything. It couldn't even get anything that would last a week and I don't have anyone to call to asked for help than strangers that don't know me. Now I'm not gonna come here and lie and say lies for help but plead with you all as friends to please assist me and not just me but other's around you as well. My boss told us that before Sunday there would be a nation wide lockdown so therefore please there are people around you that might not have enough please if God put it in your heart's please help them no matter how small. Buy them rice and beans and garri and if you are a boss here please especially in ABUJA let your workers go on a break and before you give a break please try and pay them because many of us don't have another source . This might come as a scam or a lie to extort people but it's not and even tho you can't help me please just say a prayer for NIGERIA our country and help someone when the lockdown begins and asked anyone that stays around suleja, a lockdown has began tomorrow for us here. 0230996969. GTB Bank. God bless you and God save NIGERIA
Include your full name and a photo of possible. I’m willing to send you some cash if you’re real.

2 Likes

Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
They are fully prepared.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by DCmonster: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fucking useless country, they paid me 5k monthly as hazard allowance. I was exposed to TB, HIV, Hepatitis and varieties of other infectious diseases all for 5k during my housemanship. In a saner country where I live now, my allowances is higher than my annual salary when I worked in that shitty country.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Powersurge: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hi
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk

I am yet to see a day you made sense with this your damn niggarr you have been shouting up and down.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Eminent4u:
20 Beds?
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Olayetan(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Xbbr8c50E

Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Ondo State

Staff practicing how patients will be transported from the ambulance into the centre. It is a 20 bed � centre.

Good move from the government.
wait a minute
Are they going to isolate cases they haven't confirmed inside that same room or it is after they have been tested

Because i feel cases they haven't confirmed yet shouldn't have more than 1 patient in a room to avoid mixing positive carrier with negative carrier in a room.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by personal59: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xisnin:

You should shut your mouth unless you have the video of the other 35 states.

You are very stupid...... Is it a must you quote me

Please if you lack home training or your parents lack in their soul responsibility of upbringing their wards you don't quote me with words, you go for proper training in how to talk in public forum idiot
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by smiliyB(f): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
chibuike53:

u r really foolish.......the time u spnt typing this shit would hv bn enuff for u to sale ur phone or hit the street begging

Nawa oo you don't have to call him names, if you don't have anything tangible why not allow him be...one of the options you gave him is what he is still doing...smh undecided
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by dvkot(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
How many weeks before that place will be littered with bodies
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Gokoyer0(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Where do you base bro?
OsuGanja:
This is the right time to fumigate your homes..CHECK my signature and book an a day to get your home and surroundings fumigated
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Brunicekid(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is a commendable move by the Ondo State Government.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by uuzba(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
timilehin007:
My state..
Your state? And what?
I should use cement to make Eba or what are you saying?
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
chibuike53:

u r really foolish.......the time u spnt typing this shit would hv bn enuff for u to sale ur phone or hit the street begging

that account was created today I bet a yahoo boy don't get another format
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Alezy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
GANAYAD:
20 bed center?
you can now see your country isn't prepared for an outbreak.
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by TheStarsAlign: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
When China was battling their first set of casualties, Nigeria was beating their chest "they were more than ready. For their mind, now we all can see they were never ready Problem is Nigerian politicians are used to lying ehn unfortunately you can't lie to Covid, he must to catch you

The world better join Jack Ma with the supplies and see how much we can save; I don't want to imagine what the casualties would be by the end of April. The night is going be very long...

PRAYER: God, please have mercy on us and heal our land. Don't let this thing degenerate; we obviously won't be able to cope. Help our govt to pay more attention to health and education henceforth and not be jetting out at every opportunity. They have learnt and are ready to amend their ways (hopefully).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Susu888(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very commendable and reassuring....

But its still too soon to celebrate our preparedness though, 20 beds is not up to a drop of water in an ocean compared to our population or the population of lagos state(the worst hit city as of now)

We need hundreds more this facility.

Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by Healdworldjesus(f): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
marriseller:

Include your full name and a photo of possible. I’m willing to send you some cash if you’re real.
I'm yussuf fatimo nuniola. Why do I havw to lie. Thanks anyways. I would just manage what I got and hope on God. I could have dropped my picture here but it's a public forum you understand. But if you conscience tells you I'm a liar or a scam then you don't have to do it. Goodnight and sweet dreams and may god heal our land
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
Healdworldjesus:
I'm yussuf fatimo nuniola. Why do I havw to lie. Thanks anyways. I would just manage what I got and hope on God. I could have dropped my picture here but it's a public forum you understand. But if you conscience tells you I'm a liar or a scam then you don't have to do it. Goodnight and sweet dreams and may god heal our land

Why was your account created today?
Re: (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill by AmeLonRo(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Average Nigerian Height (Nigerian Males - Africa's Shortest?) / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / Meron Benti: This 'White Woman' Is Actually An Ethiopian Albino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.