Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact (40110 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by WiseStarr(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2020
I think this news is fake,why can't qe see the man's face
Why was his face not shown?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by anochuko01(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

A country does not have the legal rights to shut its borders against it's own citizens.

It's called the RIGHT OF RETURN.

Make we no dey talk ignorant talks.
Over sabi, you didn't see "or quarantine returnees" there abi

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Shyguy500(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Mehn,i'm scared af! I hope God ain't tryna ruin us for our sins? Nope,he's too good and caring for that.. (Sips coke)
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Am just afraid of the fatality as from 1st week in April. If by then nothing happens, then we are safe.
ffome:
How many people have been tested, the only people that has access to the test are returnees and politician. We are sitting on a time bomb in this country na only mercy of God fit save us.

Who can allow his hotel to be use as a quarantine center or which church pastor will allow his church be use? We are not thinking yet we are just joking.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2020
One of the major reasons all these big men always catch the virus is they have always been under air-conditioner.

And their ac no be here o, chill like fridge. God help them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by anochuko01(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2020
WiseStarr:
I think this news is fake,why can't qe see the man's face
Why was his face not shown?
It'll be unwise to deem any news fake at this point. Better run for cover.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by saajus: 5:48am On Mar 25, 2020
They are very stupid for returning. I'm confident they will be pardoned even if they overstay. They should have stayed put until this crisis is over or get tested at the airport before boarding. The result always comes out in a few hrs. It's even 45mins now, thanks to the new Korean test kit. I've been shouting since Feb that taking temp alone is not enough. Well, e don happen.

jayloms:

Unfortunately, they have a right to return to their home country. It is the selfish act of doing so we should be angry about. You know quite well that your home country cannot manage any major health crisis, yet you boarded a flight back home knowing fully well that you could possibly be infected. I wouldn't be surprised many didn't bother to take the test before coming. I am particularly worried about the unreported cases.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Alafe1(m): 5:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Lol
KingMicky3286:

Please stay where you are for now. Get tested before going to the village to avoid you transporting the virus to the Village.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by WiseStarr(m): 5:52am On Mar 25, 2020
anochuko01:

It'll be unwise to deem any news fake at this point. Better run for cover.
You have a point, either real or not safety first i understand but at the dame time fake people news shouldn't be spread to scare people
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Expert17:
Another one.......

Am sure Corona virus case in 9ja is over 500.....Nigerians are not good with data

I'm sure some people with Coronavirus virus are somewhere in Nigeria now drinking paracetamol,
Some are too poor that they won't think of going hospital.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by AFONJACOW(m): 5:55am On Mar 25, 2020
We should all blame the stupid Sicky bastard in aso rock that couldn't act fast, to can't block our airport but quick to closed all the land borders to stop importation of foriegn rice, south west enjoy ur clown

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2020
CrazyMan:
How difficult is it for people to stay at home?

As at February 23rd, Italy had 5 confirmed virus cases and zero death.

The Italian government issued a stay at home order, people neglected it.

30 days later, Italy has over 60,000 confirmed cases and over 6,000 deaths.

There's always a price to pay for disobedience...Nigerians should learn from this and over simple rules.

Here in Nigeria, there are many people that don't eat anyday they don't do business, who will feed them if they stay at home?

They will be ready to die if hungry wire them.

Nigeria is in big trouble.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by jayloms: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2020
FrankDibor:
This is getting serious... I pray our case won’t be like that of China and Italy

Many people say this with a subtle tone of excitement, like this is all a movie production were we wait to here the director say "cut". Let's be proactive, many can't afford hand sanitizers or nose masks, as individuals who can afford to buy and distribute, let us do so right f**king now. If 70% of the population carry and use hand sanitizers and nose masks, coupled with the border closures and flight restrictions, we would be back to a normal healthy society in no time.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 25, 2020
bluefilm:
But I thought they said black man gene too strong for this colona?

And our weather too for the colona too?

So wetin be all this na?

Fools. angry

Na wetin some ignoramus dey talk
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by juman(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Corona virus have shown to be highly contagious virus.
Very effectively and easily infected others.
Even some traveled abroad for some days and they got infected.

The world have to design ways how to tackle it without shutting down.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by lagdmark(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2020
All UK returnees una weldon oh!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Alanpoza007: 6:07am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

A country does not have the legal rights to shut its borders against it's own citizens.

You're trying to be smart but you're not. In a pandemic, the ultimate is saving lives. More advanced countries and democracies than Nigeria have shut down their borders, I guess your "right of return" had suddenly been taking away from such countries. Even in Nigeria too that has now eventually decided to shut the borders, has "right of return" suddenly become inexistent?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by GloShare(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Alanpoza007:

You're trying to be smart but you're not. In a pandemic, the ultimate is saving lives. More advanced countries and democracies than Nigeria have shut down their borders, I guess your "right of return" had suddenly been taking away from such countries. Even in Nigeria too that has now eventually decided to shut the borders, has "right of return" suddenly become inexistent?

Silence would have made you seem more noble. Now your ignorance is glaring.

ROR stands. What any government anywhere will do is quarantine the returning citizen, or imprison them, if crime is involved.

Congratulations on revealing your empty head.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by GloShare(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2020
anochuko01:

Over sabi, you didn't see "or quarantine returnees" there abi

Olodo. Now tell me where I refuted the possibility of returnees being quarantined?

I addressed the point on border closure, but your lack of comprehension blinded one side of your brain.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by GloShare(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2020
ivolt:

Another one.
Who enforces such rights?

Countries take their citizens' rights to life, liberty, and movement illegally all the time
not talk of life and death situations.

Many Guantanamo inmates are there because the origin country will not take them.
Many Syrians cannot return home because the government has banned them.

You lose your ROR if you renounce your citizenship.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by GloShare(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2020
loswhite:
A country does not have right to also quarantine returnees too right? You stop to dey talk ignorant talk abi you no read wetin the guy post?

That's why I didnt counter that part of the argument. My focus was on shutting borders.

Go school, you no gree. You dey hang for game house. Now see your life.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Lexusgs430: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Nigeria don cast.. I dey go back my village.

You know say returnees love to go village....... grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Bleodon01(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Never be afraid for the terror but stay prayerful
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by GamalNasser: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2020
UK returnees are spreading this poo like wild seeds
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Doncyn(f): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2020
I think dat virus came for rich people in Nigeria,we d poor masses I pray it will never get to us since is d rich men dt brought it in to our country....for us to suffer.
Honestly God please temper justice with mercy,dis virus has ova stay.. .ijn amen
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Creamz(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:

Nor carry the coro go your village lol. Stay where you dey lol
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Godisgreatest1: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Concerning this pandemic, we are here today because all our politicall leaders are block headed, cursed, morons, careless and useless.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Bigleaf1006: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

I think that's not quite correct!!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Subonbon(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2020
emilfischer:
Talk about the cases that are yet to be tested.
my bro thats another gbege... Na next week we go know who be who.... God save us all
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Angelfrost(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:

That's the best place to chill now... Go as far and secluded as you can from these returning morons!!!...

People will just return en masse with disease to afflict a third world nation... The fates will judge them cruelly!!!

I will keep praying that the common man be spared this selfishness and carelessness of the elites.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Scordroncyber(m): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2020
them talk stay at home u been go UK now u done get the virus Oya stay at home na UK is ur new home ... no come spread virus
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by anochuko01(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

Olodo. Now tell me where I refuted the possibility of returnees being quarantined?

I addressed the point on border closure, but your lack of comprehension blinded one side of your brain.
You didn't affirm it either. Which means your over sabi blocked one side of your brain too.

You could have said "while quarantining returnees is possible, blocking them from coming in is impossible due to....."

That's the better way to have put it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Four graduates including two brothers die inside well in Kogi / Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.