Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact (39976 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Angelfrost(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2020
ffome:
How many people have been tested, the only people that has access to the test are returnees and politician. We are sitting on a time bomb in this country na only mercy of God fit save us.

Who can allow his hotel to be use as a quarantine center or which church pastor will allow his church be use? We are not thinking yet we are just joking.

How many testing kits do you have for over 100 million Nigerians??!... No nation can afford that right now.

The only way out of this is widespread or nationwide isolation.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by illuminaty(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

A country does not have the legal rights to shut its borders against it's own citizens.

It's called the RIGHT OF RETURN.

Make we no dey talk ignorant talks.
....so now they shut the boarder ......where is the so called "right of return"?...This is a matter of national emergency...so the boarder should have been shut long ago
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by MyChoice1: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
Nigeria don cast.. I dey go back my village.

Please don't go oo, have pity on the aged at the village! It's better we remain where we are. Observe the hygiene protocols and social Distancing.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by 2FlowZ(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2020
The stupid and unreasonable comments some Nigerians make will affect us at this time, we always complaining and complaining, if the government say this, some people will say that or try to trash talk it... If we don't lose all these hate speeches towards ourselves and join hands to eradicate this menace... There will be no Nigeria again, just eria... Ignorant set of people
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by supereagle(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Ogun State is trying to combat coronavirus headlong. God will help us.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by MarianaTrench: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:

Na the same thing me sef wan do!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by 2FlowZ(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Many just open their shit hole of a mouth to talk... If you became the president you will do worst, sitting at the topmost chair of a country gives you vision to what those sitting at the level led chairs cannot see.... //They said President is negative majority of our ignorant Nigerians says he is lieing.... For God Sake, make una get sense now
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by geezynoni: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2020
You see that sagamu ehn....na corona virus patients full there
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by ekwerendi(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:

https://leadership.ng/2020/03/24/covid-19-ogun-confirms-62-years-old-man-as-fresh-case-identifies-32-contacts/

Why do we still allow people from a high risk country to return to Nigeria.... Which way nah...
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
My people, any person you find coughing and sneezing hysterically in the public, it doesn't matter whether the person is your best friend, best staff, big man or whatever, take action now by isolating that person or sending them home

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by CreekCommando: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:
The rich import the virus for the poor to suffer. This shit_ never ends.

Why are they trooping back with this disease? They call Nigeria a shithole but when shit_ hits the fan they are all trooping back to the same shithole they abandoned, carrying sickness and pestilence with them.

Isrealites returning to Egypt bearing gift offerings of death.
The IPOBians who call Nigeria shithole are not returning, mind you. They're many in China and never contracted it. They're so so many in Germany and may never return until it's over. But my Yoruba brothers who love Nigeria so much are running from their UK and bringing it home to poor family members. Who's smarter, bro?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

A country does not have the legal rights to shut its borders against it's own citizens.

Tell that to Trump's Americans stuck in SA
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Myde4naija(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2020
suprememoney:
We are now suffering from the mistakes of our leaders who failed to shut down airports or quarantine returnees/visitors.

I just wish this virus can help us sanitize our political system. All those holding this country to Ransome.... undecided
we are all holding the country to ransom, check yourself very well you will see that I just spoke the truth.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by issylarry(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

Den dey should be quarantined
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Ernesttoby30:
Suffering from the mistakes/sins of others.

God we dey your hand o

Numbers 14:17-19
[17]No, my Lord! Now is the time to assert your power as you promised when you said, earlier,
[18]"Yahweh, slow to anger and rich in faithful love, forgiving faults and transgression, and yet letting nothing go unchecked, punishing the parents' guilt in the children to the third and fourth generation."
[19]In your most faithful love, please forgive this people's guilt, as you have done from Egypt until now.'

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nairalandmonika: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

Oga it does in times like this, what buhari should have done what to give a one week notification, that all Nigerians should return home on or b4 a certain date. And shut the border on that day, anybody that doesn't return home b4 that day, it's the persons lock.
During this period every returnee would be on a mandatory quarantine.
It's as easy as making deal with hotel management to free up their hotel for quarantine. And then mass testing.
We wouldn't have been in this mess if buhari did this.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Born2Breed(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
iamdynamite:
but atiku's son did the right thing bah?

What did Atiku's son do?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Cool83(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

are we not shutting them out now
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by bluefilm: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2020
saajus:
You are right, they are fools. Gene wey no stop Ebola.

Can you imagine!? shocked
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
so you think they will shut down the airports when there children are still abroad out there? they will bring them in first before doing so... but all in all God dey.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Yenefer(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
ekwerendi:

Why do we still allow people from a high risk country to return to Nigeria.... Which way nah...
it's called right of return, If they're citizen. It's in the Constitution.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by DeeFlask(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenefer:
it's called right of return, If they're citizen. It's in the Constitution.
Are you in Nigeria?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by luluman: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:

Where your village dey?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Yenefer(f): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
DeeFlask:

Are you in Nigeria?
Yep I'm in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by sofiscatedmoron: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
lekhad:

500 is an understatement bro! Na next month we go know what's up! I sha hope we take preventive measures before the number start escalating to that of Italy
I know u have it too
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by francisbarrack(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
suprememoney:
We are now suffering from the mistakes of our leaders who failed to shut down airports or quarantine returnees/visitors.

I just wish this virus can help us sanitize our political system. All those holding this country to Ransome.... undecided

I wish too ...
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Amresh: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Terrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish upper!
https://www.kyahai.org/ visit my blog <a href="https://www.kyahai.org">kya hai</a>
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by iamdynamite(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Born2Breed:

What did Atiku's son do?
he is also positive,came in from UK about a week ago and didnt get himself quarantined, instead he was having meetings upon meeting and also shaking hands with several people including the bauchi state Governor...so you know
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by ivolt: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
GloShare:

You lose your ROR if you renounce your citizenship.

Nobody enforces such rights as there is no world police.
You don't need to renounce your citizenship to be denied entry.
Being in the government's bad book is enough.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by yeman1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
But wait oh... sebi u ppl dey talk say e no fit catch Naija ppl cheesy

Now convid-19 has come now and it has no place to stay in naija
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact by Christmasdon(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
bluefilm:
But I thought they said black man gene too strong for this colona?

And our weather too hot for the colona too?

So wetin be all this na?

Fools. angry
.You day mind vthem. ignorance is very much worse vthan zthe said covid19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

304 New COVID-19 Cases, 242 Discharged And 14 Deaths On August 4 -(15,088 Test) / LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / Lady Who Lost Her Hand In An Accident Shares Amazing Photos After Recuperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.