Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video (58528 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / Hand Sanitizers by EMZOR pharmaceuticals Available in Lagos / How To Make Home-made Hand Sanitizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
The main ingredients in sanitizers are isopropyl alcohol, ethanol (ethyl alcohol). These are alcohols. A good sanitizer has at least 60% of alcohol in it and therefore either of the alcohols mentioned above should be topping the ingredient list.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by qualityovenbake(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Olatara:
Yes Alcohol (ethanol) is the main ingredient and Aloe Vera gel.
You can say that again. Ethanol is the surest hand sanitizer this period.

2 Likes

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Gywnnwest(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigerians just like to whine over everything! Are you complaining about the environment or the components used for the sanitizer? Even folks in yankee dey mix sanitizer by themselves

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by berrystunn(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2020
irunoko:
Why are nigerians like this?

Why have you made money an idol

No wonder you look for mercy from abroad and can't find because any opportunity to do evil, you are always there

No wonder almost every country looks at you with derision.how are you better than your leaders that have killed this country?

Even atheist countries still value the sanctity of human lives undecided

How much more we that are religious undecided

Bad Government
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2020
So? as long as it sanitizes the hand that is the most important thing. NAFDAC just needs to check for standard compliance
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Mizwisdom post=87745769][s]So? as long as it sanitizes the hand that is the most important thing. NAFDAC just needs to check for standard compliance[[/s]/quote]
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Openbusiness: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2020
I can never buy made in Nigeria sanitizer!
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Rather than trending online, she should report to the appropriate authorities. Taking it online is just for people to comment
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by tonididdy(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2020
It's in our DNA, you either fight it out or live with it.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Innogee: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2020
There's nothing wrong in preparing sanitizers at Ojota. People make soap and sell too. We don't encourage our own or do you think those people are illiterates? Some of them are graduates who read biochemistry in the university. NAFDAC is killing most intelligent people with good products but go to NAFDAC and see if the dream will not die naturally. Some product from China are prepared at their homes or backyard and today their products are everywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Adakintroy2: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Hand sanitizers is not future science. Any olodo biochemical student can figure out the bisics component and put one together.does not need to be fancy and all.

Can even come in a Eva can for all I care. Just the efficacy is what we after in the now.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
just mix. water, alcohol and little perfume , you have your sanitizer.
its much safer than the sniper they re using to make It in Lagos.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Openbusiness:
I can never buy made in Nigeria sanitizer!

so you think the ones made abroad are better?

mumu.

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by yvelchstores(f): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank God I bought my items for my diy hand sanitizer and made some already. Organic, not all these chemical upon chemical.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by imhere: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2020
That is how I sent hubby to buy ingredients for making hand sanitizer I wrote out five items. He came back with three leaving the important ones; alcohol and glycerin when I asked why he said the man selling chemical said those three where okay. I had to go to Pharmacy and buy Moko Spirit because it contains 99% alcohol. Glycerin can be replaced with aloe vera gel. If you cannot get hand sanitizer from a reliable source, produce your own, #2,500 can give you 1 litres of hand sanitizer. Read to know more....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-produce-hand-sanitizers-in-nigeria-easy-steps/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KOYgI5JWg

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Psoul(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2020
After selling it to make this wicked gain, they will still be among those that will get the virus themselves. They will die and leave the money in the bank, which one wicked Bank Manager will still come and claim.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Egbetayo(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Don’t let us make mistake. The fact that it is made in Ojota doesn’t make it fake. I learnt how to do insecticide at Ojota and it was a bam. I remember vividly how I was well patronized until I stopped knowing that without a factory I will not secure NAFDAC approval. As at today, customers still ask me why I stopped it’s production .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by AceRoot(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
olamidedivotee:
And if they investigate the case,

I'm very sure it is Ibo people that's making the fake sanitizer.

Killing your brothers and sisters All for the sake of money.

NO, and now you're doing what is most natural of your kind, borrow some data to enable you watch the video, then tell us the language that is being spoken there. Hahahahahaha........

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by johnoj24(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Naija don open fake sanitizer factory chai!
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by olakintanj(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2020
I beg to differ, these people deal with chemicals, they understand the mixture components. On a normal day, if you walk down to their shops, they can teach you our to make hand sanitizers, you will just buy the chemical from them and follow their instructions.
I have been their before to buy chemicals and I can tell you that then know their onus.
Moreover, if we don't make it ourselves at this crucial time, are we expecting to import? when almost all countries of the world have shut down their borders.
This in business is called Forward Integration.

The only challenge this may probe is when selling above the rational margin.

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by U2ice(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Cutealexio:
Most of the hand sanitizers imported to Nigeria are homemade. Because they're not in a fancy place doesn't mean it's fake, hand sanitizer is not that difficult to make (YouTube). What I'll suggest is that the regulatory body which is NAFDAC should look deep into this and make sure they adhere to the standard. This innovative prevented the scarcity of hand sanitizers in the country as those pharmacys are inflating the prices (most people can't afford). You'll be shocked to know most Item we use here in Nigeria are made in someone's room in China

You said it all bro...

2 Likes

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Brunicekid(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Our egungun should be careful on these different set of people making sanitizers.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by tammie24: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Na una dey find hand sanitizer

Una don see am
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by ciencee(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Buke26:
Pls buy mythelated spirit or hydrogen pyroxide and use in peace. Its even more effective than the said hand sanitizer. It is also cheaper. Just #100. This people are fraudulent. God help us
Chai! God bless you for this,
I saw this in my Revelation and I quickly went and bought 2 methylated spirits and 1 hydrogen peroxide to be using, and also bought some white Handkerchief to be using as a nose cover.
I have equally bought things that can sustain me for the next one month.
Wahala go dey for me when this thing lingers in Naija till May.

1 Like

Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by ciencee(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2020
olakintanj:
I beg to differ, these people deal with chemicals, they understand the mixture components. On a normal day, if you walk down to their shops, they can teach you our to make hand sanitizers, you will just buy the chemical from them and follow their instructions.
I have been their before to buy chemicals and I can tell you that then know their onus.
Moreover, if we don't make it ourselves at this crucial time, are we expecting to import? when almost all countries of the world have shut down their borders.
This in business is called Forward Integration.

The only challenge this may probe is when selling above the rational margin.
This is true.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Got to know that same quantity sold for #150 is now #500 while some mixtures are nothing but nothing itself.

Some people do not know how evil they are until situation presents itself.
This same people condemn the so called leaders at every opportunity they have, forgetting that what they see is what they are.

If the leaders are sick, is it not because the masses are sick? Or, from whence cometh the leaders?

Imagine someone thinking gain at this point in time. As if we aren't where we are because of greediness.

Blame no one until you are done examining yourself.
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by itunity007(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2020
shocked no wonder I saw one today smelling like akamu
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2020
I have always known that the hearts of average Nigerians is pitch black. Very evil, jealous, envious and dubious set of human beings. Reason I keep to myself - no friends in the office or anywhere. Rubbish angry
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2020
The most heartless people on the planet....

Nigerians embarassed
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video by Standing5(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87744408:

Oh No, Not again! sad sad sad

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] were praying for the past fortnight that these people will not come out with fake hand sanitizers!!

May God save Nigerians from this murderous murderers.

Same kind of people we read, that produce fake teething powder for new born babies under 6 months old, sending many innocent newborns to their untimely death!

They turned worn out and old tires to brand new ones in their shops under 3 hours and sell it back to unsuspecting public as tokunbo tires!!! shocked
Causing many deaths on our roads by so doing!!

Same people that were rejoicing on the death of one of the greatest women to ever come out of Nigeria (Mrs Dora Akunyili!) cos she was a pain in their dirty as$!!

Anything and everything is money to them, even when innocent lives are in danger.

May they all perish before their time.
Bastards.

Hmmmmm.........

Nigerians are simply the enemies of themselves!
It's just so sad!!

We felt so sad watching the video.
These people worship money, ignoring how many lives they send to their grave!
They will never escape the consequences of their evil ways.
NEVER!

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people.
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!
Because you know there is no you are always conscious of saying we at ... . Your brain has been hardwired to sell this evil lie as part of damaged image rebranding. keep going at it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.