Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (74309 Views)

COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Kiddllc: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Corona might just be a blessing in disguise cheesy
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by sulaak(m): 1:14am On Mar 25, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I believe this virus will bring about a massive upgrade in the Nigerian health sector as these leaders will now see the need to treat themselves at home as no country will even accept to treat them.

Continue to believe in an illusion, did the fall in the oil price to $10 in the 1990s deliver any change in the oil industry?

Self-interest is Nigeria's downfall, the country borders and airports should have been closed down last month but the Buhari government kept it open just enough for their families to return and spread the disease.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Excuzeme: 2:00am On Mar 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
This Abba Kyari might end up being Nigerias biggest freedom fighter and hero if care is not taken , it seems he is man God wants to use to restore Nigeria with a silent revolution.. Yemi Osinbanjo will not get infected IJN !!!!!!

It was GREED and CORRUPTIOn that made Abba Kyari to go to that Germany but he has reaped his reward here on Earth.
I have no RIP for any old theif but Osinbajo should not have allowed that Ostrich-looking thing to infect him naah.

Let them keep hiding their status and infecting more of their family members, when they kaput, maybe they would play another "Yar Adua is doing fifty pressups", on us. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by mekuxiani(m): 2:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Everybody in the villa should be quarantined
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by BabbanBura(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Abfinest007:
d way d virus is dealing with d aso rock pa is very interesting but d point i don't understand is why d virus has refused to contact buhari or is it that d virus don have buhari's number

Just because they said he is negative, and you believed them?
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by ChristianNorth: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Kubernetes:

See them.
Shameless bigots.
Always putting religion even when prayer and unity is most needed.
You want your God to protect Osibanjo alone abi?
Well I am a Muslim,but I want God to heal the Verticans where the Pope resides and everyone that has the Virus.
God bless protect our Osinbanjo. Amen
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Owaincouncil: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Abfinest007:
d way d virus is dealing with d aso rock pa is very interesting but d point i don't understand is why d virus has refused to contact buhari or is it that d virus don have buhari's number

It has Buhari number, who is buhari? This virus respect nobody. My mind is telling me that they want to give us another clone buhari after the first and second.
I dont trust the cabal. Where is Maman daura, where is buhari, where are the cabal.
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by DEROX: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
NextD18:
Finally!! Errand boy can now rest!!

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
only if your father was quarter that errand boy you won't be here ranting
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by DEROX: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
We are still patiently and eagerly waiting for the biggest news of them all........................ 1.)The HEAD of the cabal in ASO ROCK and
2.) The old brown teeth jagaban

We want blood to flow in ASO ROCK

Thanks
this tinubu obsession kills faster than corona
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by StivoeDevoe: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2020
let them begging to make plan for video call election 2023 grin
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Ayobami0411: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Osinbajo tests negative for coronavirus. Source vanguard
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Modikko:
It is you that will bleed in shame.
quote author=WelcomeToBiafra post=87738822]

Where is a nigerian president

Let him also address his so called fellow Nigerians digitally.

Nigeria will bleed in shame is one of King Nnamdi Kanu's prophecies.

Is nigeria not bleeding in shame already? See how common coronavirus disgracing you and nigeria.

There is coronavirus in Aso Rock according to highly independent sources.
Re: Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun by Modikko(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
There is Corona Virus everywhere man. Many world leaders have contracted it. You are not abreast with what is happening globally.
WelcomeToBiafra:

Is nigeria not bleeding in shame already? See how common coronavirus disgracing you and nigeria.

There is coronavirus in Aso Rock according to highly independent sources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.