Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (74313 Views)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by kirajustice: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Catholic priest and spiritual director of Adoration Ministries, Father Ejike Camillus Mbaka has apologized to the former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi for 'embarassing' him recently at the church's bazaar ceremony over his inability to donate money to the church.

Mbaka was severely criticised online for his behaviour, for which he has now publicly apologised.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with the Video.

Watch the Public apology Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-mbaka-publicly-apologizes-peter-obi-watch/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by jlinkd78(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2018
Chai Mbaka don see something. The verbal attacks must have really gotten at him. All he needs from all and sundry is our prayers. I pray this apology go viral just like d embarrassing episode. Men of God should refrain from making unguarded political statements.

321 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka should have realised that anambra state is not enugu state where he can throw verbal attacks on chimaroke nnamani, former enugu state governor and go away with it.

Nobody needs any apology from enugu state.......

118 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by crownwealth: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Too late

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by handsomebolanle: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2018
crownwealth:
Too late

It's never too late.. A bold step of humility...

264 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Bigii(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2018
This is what make you a true man of God. He realised his mistake and come out boldly to apologize in a very straight language without twisting it and be quoting bible ups and downs. Not everyone can do this. I really learn something good from this apology. No one should be too big to apologize when you go wrong. Mistakes are bound to happen, we're all human. More annointing man of God. God bless you, Father.

#I am Atikulated

349 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by lalasticlala(m): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2018
It's good he apologized. He really messed up. I guess the Catholic church urged him to apologise.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Dreambeat: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2018
So glad he publicly apologized.We are human before being any other thing else

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Celebsnews: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2018

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Cumtroller: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Our Vice-President is a forgiving and atikulated man. Mbaka’s brain was paining him hence the uncouth verbal attacks on his excellency, Vice-President Peter Obi, GCON.

Mbaka, go and sin no more...

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by lonlytroy(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Atikuobi all the way

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by omocalabar(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2018
When election time reach APC always send u out to create drama in favour of APC.....it wont work this time

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Kenekingisback: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Seen or Sin?
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin
This guy is even losing it the more ... Mbaka needs urgent help!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by laplace19(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
And some people think he's infallible.
It's good that he apologised. Nobody is unerring.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by kolafolabi(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Sorry is not a weak man's word but that of a brave man. Kudos!

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ekiti360(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
wow

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by annnikky(f): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Ryabcool(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
I am of the opinion that religious leaders have no business involving themselves in political issues. Focus on the Salvation Jesus came to bring to the world. Jesus never went against Herod or Caesar.

But una no go hear. Na to dey make false prophecies, buying private jets, and boasting about dangerous wealth una know.

Jesus would be terribly ashamed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by ekwerendi(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
man of God..... you try.......
are you tired of low income?? check my signature n click on the link...
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by gurunlocker: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Maybe he doesn't know you don't mix religion and politics.

So naive of him to behave that way. Isn't that the reason he was transferred at first? Still, he is doing same thing.

Obviously, he is after money and money is more important to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by seyigiggle: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2018
one thing i admire about Obi was how calm he was in the heat of such embarrassment.

he even made the so called Mbaka looked stupid.

There is power in silence.

to the mumus Mbaka had a sway, but to the intelligent mind, it's Obi

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by SIRmanjar(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Good smiley

I felt like slapping your well shaved chubby cheeks before but you humbled your self and apologized..So therefore You are forgiven,pls go and sin no more.

If it was oyedepo and co,will they apologize when they are wrong?Fada mbaka you are a real man..Respect sir

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by HopeAlive14(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2018
To err is human.. to forgive is divine.

All must learn to forgive because offences must come.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Thickcok01: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Stupid idiot called father. Father my yash

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by yjgm(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka is a confused clergyman. I am an APC person through and through. But I don't support this kind of nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Nistfrank(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
OK but he should stop mixing the gospel with politics its like mixing garri with sand. God doesn't need money, when he made heaven and earth how many million did he use, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by hopevalley: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
That's very good. Peter Obi should learn that whenever he is going for bazaar, he should carry his cheque book. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in learning how to make a staggering amount of money from export business.
Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by SingleWahala(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by blowjob: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin grin WHY U DEY STRESS UR SELF MBAKA.. grin grin..LIER NOR DEY BEG THIEF.. grin grin UNA TWO NA DESAME.. grin grin..DAT PETER WEY LIE NA HIM BIRTH RIGHT... grin grin..THIEVES

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by Trueigbo: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
nobody is above mistake. he apologized openly.

i love this man Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

God bless you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness by JessetariahMD(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2018
Anyhow you apologize...hun no go give you money....pastorpreneur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.