Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! (1085 Views)

Kittens Biting: 4 Ways To Stop Your Cat From Scratching And Biting / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good evening Petlanders

Recently my dog has developed this habit of always scratching and biting himself, I have always check his body to remove lice and all but he never quit scratching and biting.
P.s I bath him at least ones in 2 weeks.

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by NextD18: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Covik-one-nine-birus symptoms....Flee!
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by healthserve(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wash it's house completely. Let it receive sun bath and give it extra consistent wash for some days. Try applying shampoo

1 Like

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
NextD18:
Covik-one-nine-birus symptoms....Flee!

If you ain't got nothing to say gerrrarahia with Ya dumb assumption
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
healthserve:
Wash it's house completely. Let it receive sun bath and give it extra consistent wash for some days. Try applying shampoo

Thank a lot will do this
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by NextD18: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:

If you ain't got nothing to say gerrrarahia with Ya dumb assumption
You and your disease infested dirty dog are the last things every and any reasonable Nigerian including your parents should be think at this point in time in the world.

Scratch kill Una two dia! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
NextD18:

You and your disease infested dirty dog are the last things every and any reasonable Nigerian including your parents should be think at this point in time in the world.

Scratch kill Una two dia! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

My dog is 10 times more cleaner than that your smelly pvssy girlfriend that broke your heart, grin, that dog u see eats balance diet and good routing doctor check, when last did you and your HIV and aids and severe syphilis infested girlfriend visit a doctor for a medical check up grin
Idiotic element gerrrarahia
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by NextD18: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:

My dog is 10 times more cleaner than that your smelly pvssy girlfriend that broke your heart, grin, that dog u see eats balance diet and good routing doctor check, when last did you and your HIV and aids and severe syphilis infested girlfriend visit a doctor for a medical check up grin
Idiotic element gerrrarahia
Coming from an online Airtime beggar.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
NextD18:

You are dry as buhari's ass
Ask around and know how much they sell my bread of dog, it will pay your house rent for two years. grin the money spent on his monthly feeding in a month can feed you for 4 months, ask around grin

Anyways it's a faceless forum.where monkeys and amoebas borrow 10mb from mtn to talk rubbish
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
NextD18:

Mumu it was an Christmas give away and your foolish self didn't see where I gifted someone a thumbprint machine on the same thread grin
Baba, you an slowpoke
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by modsareuseless: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
thought you should bathe it everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by KingsmanCanine3: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lol!!!!! See person papas them.

1 Like

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by chiboy1116: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2020
I think Ur dog has mange or something . Just get amitrax , mix it with the water for bathing.

Bath her at least three times a week .

1 Like

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by Nicklaus619(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
chiboy1116:
I think Ur dog has mange or something . Just get amitrax , mix it with the water for bathing.

Bath her at least three times a week .

Thanks
Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by JazmineDurante(f): 3:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You are dry as buhari's ass
Ask around and know how much they sell my bread of dog, it will pay your house rent for two years. grin the money spent on his monthly feeding in a month can feed you for 4 months, ask around grin

Anyways it's a faceless forum.where monkeys and amoebas borrow 10mb from mtn to talk rubbish

Lmao! An Eskimo?

It’s not up to 100k. Bros calm down cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY Dog Excessive Scratching Help!! by divine267: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
;Dpls am new on naira land I hope I fit right in with all of u ;Dpls am new on naira land I hope I fit right in with all of u

(1) (Reply)

Quality Boerboel From Ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ Fantastic Bloodline Is Available / This Neapolitan Mastiffs Pups Are Just Too Fantastic....for Sale / 3mnths Old Super Long Coat Male Slant Back German Sherperd Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.