Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets (24809 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by Charly68: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2020
So how will people feed ? Has Corona also affected the thinking faculty of our Govt ,?
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2020
nathdim:
so because God wants to say something he takes the life of 15000 people with a virus
I think this is the right time to believe God exist bro.. the science u hope on has failed you... Stay indoor nd stay safe, wash often
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by Kennydoc(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Lovelies1:

Why exaggerating
Exaggerating what?
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by Lovelies1: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Kennydoc:

Exaggerating what?

Mixing point
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by Kennydoc(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lovelies1:

Mixing point

Mehn, I don't understand you but it's okay.
Have a nice day.
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by nathdim: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Amossity:

I think this is the right time to believe God exist bro.. the science u hope on has failed you... Stay indoor nd stay safe, wash often
answer my question
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by ogatboy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The answer lies in China. They shut down. On what basis did they suddenly open back up and no longer show any fear??

Read the news
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by CanadaOrBust: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
ogatboy:

Read the news

I did. People say they are faking and lying about the numbers. But I see ordinary Chinese with no more fear in their eyes like b4. Wuhan is scheduled to be totally open and back in business April 1. I know u can’t trust the Chinese but there is something they know. There is something going on there.
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by ogatboy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I did. People say they are faking and lying about the numbers. But I see ordinary Chinese with no more fear in their eyes like b4. Wuhan is scheduled to be totally open and back in business April 1. I know u can’t trust the Chinese but there is something they know. There is something going on there.

They only report cases of positive ppl showing symptoms. They have lot of positive people without symptoms
Re: Ondo Government Orders Closure Of All Markets by CanadaOrBust: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
ogatboy:

They only report cases of positive ppl showing symptoms. They have lot of positive people without symptoms

No matter. I’ve seen videos of nurses reuniting with their families after finally being able to leave the hospital due to fewer patients. Also see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Vaginal Odor / NCDC Calls Susan Okpe For Another COVID-19 Test, Days After Release / FG To Implement 9 Laws On Smoking In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.