Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] (6156 Views)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Donald Trump Said He Takes Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2020
alizma:

If buhari say the same thing now you will insult him
dont put words in my mouth or jump to conclusion
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by Ladyvin(f): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
In every situation, God will always be God.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by HMarshal(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2020
franchasng:
Amidst global fears and looming global economy recession should the COVID-19 pandemic persist for the next 30 days, US President Trump has urged Americans to retrace their steps back to the foundation on which the founding fathers of United States built the United States, which was "In God we Trust".

Taking the lead as the president, Donald Trump led his Whitehouse staff and the Presidential Task Force in a few minutes prayer, as he urged all Americans to run back to God.

Enjoy some randomly selected pictures of global professionals, leaders, etc praying to God for help in their various works of life.

Where is that fellow who was blabing about not giving credit to God for the virus,weather pre,during or post pandemic ...I pity whoeva still think there's not God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by OttHin: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Where is our mallam?
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by seanwilliam(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
wirinet:

See person calling someone daft, you talk like a semi illiterate. Most atheists identify with religion their are born into, as they become atheists in their adulthood or late teens. They have religious names, celebrate religious festivals and even occasionally attend family churches, mosques and temples with their parents. They are identified as atheists because they don't believe anymore in a personal God that created the universe in 6 days, that watches over all their actions including who they sleep with and possesses all the negative human emotions like anger, jealousy, hate, love, ego, etc.
continue heading to self-destruction ... rubbish!
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by dastroud(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Bad faith
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by somehow: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
God only hears the prayers of the righteous, make sure you are in tune with God before even thinking of praying.

May his will be done always and if this is one of things that must happen for his word to come to pass, may his will still come to pass!
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by wirinet(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
continue heading to self-destruction ... rubbish!
You have run out of senseless rants and now resort to senseless threats, typical Christian fundamentalist.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by ivolt: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
franchasng:

Even some hard core scientists and conspiracy theorists believe there is some force beyond man.
This is funny, science has nothing to do with faith.
The vast majority of conspiracy theorists are religious or believe in some form of god.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by iKingsley(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Old picture. None of them has face mask; law of social distancing damaged beyond repair
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by shekauvsbuhari: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Don't deceive yourself bro. Scientists don't believe in God.
Thats why there is Theory Of Evolution.
I don't even think we should be debating this cos anyone who passed through secondary school know that science and religion repel each other
who told U scientists dnt delieve in God? How many scientists do U know. Evolution theory is not even accepted by most scientists bcs of a lot of loop-holes and unanswered. It was a man dt put it forward(charles Darwin) and was never a generaly propounded theory by a community of scientists. I dnt know if U are a nigeria. Do U know dr. Olukoya de founder of mountain of fire is a scientist? Yes. With speciality in molecular genetics. First class material, british trained. He has been a christian from infancy cos his parents were pastors. He still has his personal world-class research laboratory even as he runs his church dt people tend to describe as a very superstitious. If such a scientist could be teaching his type of "strange" christian doctrine what then would u say about scientist not believin God.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by wirinet(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
who told U scientists dnt delieve in God? How many scientists do U know. Evolution theory is not even accepted by most scientists bcs of a lot of loop-holes and unanswered. It was a man dt put it forward(charles Darwin) and was never a generaly propounded theory by a community of scientists. I dnt know if U are a nigeria. Do U know dr. Olukoya de founder of mountain of fire is a scientist? Yes. With speciality in molecular genetics. First class material, british trained. He has been a christian from infancy cos his parents were pastors. He still has his personal world-class research laboratory even as he runs his church dt people tend to describe as a very superstitious. If such a scientist could be teaching his type of "strange" christian doctrine what then would u say about scientist not believin God.

You people can lie straight faced. The theory of evolution is one of the strongest and widely accepted theories of science. It is the basis of all branches of biology, it is the basis of paleontology, anthropology. It permeates geology, chemistry, geography and even archeology. You obviously are a liar for saying that evolution theory is not even accepted by most scientists. Only fringe scientist with religious motives question the veracity of Evolution.

I will like to see Dr. Olukoya's arguments against evolution. Better still i would like to see his academic papers. Dr. Olukoya needs to present his findings and his disagreements with the well established theory of evolution to the scientific community in a paper. If he is proved right with acceptable evidence, he will be greatest scientist of the last 100 years, in the mold of Einstein. Einstein was able to prove Newton wrong

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by shekauvsbuhari: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
wirinet:

You people can lie straight faced. The theory of evolution is one of the strongest and widely accepted theories of science. It is the basis of all branches of biology, it is the basis of paleontology, anthropology. It permeates geology, chemistry, geography and even archeology. You obviously are a liar for saying that evolution theory is not even accepted by most scientists. Only fringe scientist with religious motives question the veracity of Evolution.

I will like to see Dr. Olukoya's arguments against evolution. Better still i would like to see his academic papers. Dr. Olukoya needs to present his findings and his disagreements with the well established theory of evolution to the scientific community in a paper. If he is proved right with acceptable evidence, he will be greatest scientist of the last 100 years, in the mold of Einstein. Einstein was able to prove Newton wrong
I never told u dt he wrote any paper to disprove evolution. De basis of our discusion is ur assertion dt scientists are not christians and I pointed out one christian "general" who is a core scientist and I told U his field. Go n inquire about his works at UNILAG, READING IN UK and FED. INST. OF MEDICAL RESEARCH YABA. There are many scientists who are christians to de core. Science and christianity play important and complimentary roles for de good of mankind, for those who know and acknowledge de truth.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by Oches4me(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
See country that want to help Iran
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by wirinet(m): 3:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Oches4me:
See country that want to help Iran
We can help Iran with prayers. Afterall Trump's has turn to prayers to help the US battle the the Covid19 pandemic ravishing the US, and Nigeria has far more prayer warriors than any other country in the world.

South Korea that had its first infection on the same day as the US, has been able to contain the virus, Wuhan, where the virus started has been able to contain the virus, but Italy the Christian capital of the world says they have lost control and are now relying on God. The US that once used to be the last hope of the world has fallen to the virus, and Trump is relying on prayers.
What does that tell you? That concerted effort is more effective that prayers at solving world problems.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by flamingREED(m): 6:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's a complicated situation to be in. You you pray to God to heal your land and hope on scientist who don't believe in God to find a cure
Whoever is the first should come to our rescue.
You people should stop lying to yourselves.
Many scientists believe in and depend on God.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by flamingREED(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2020
wirinet:

We can help Iran with prayers. Afterall Trump's has turn to prayers to help the US battle the the Covid19 pandemic ravishing the US, and Nigeria has far more prayer warriors than any other country in the world.

South Korea that had its first infection on the same day as the US, has been able to contain the virus, Wuhan, where the virus started has been able to contain the virus, but Italy the Christian capital of the world says they have lost control and are now relying on God. The US that once used to be the last hope of the world has fallen to the virus, and Trump is relying on prayers.
What does that tell you? That concerted effort is more effective that prayers at solving world problems.

Pathetic.

Why do you deliberately lie to yourselves.
The prayers are to back up the efforts of the medics and researchers.
But here you are lying to yourself that it's the only thing they're doing.
By the way, how is science the reason for Africa's success if it's the reason for the success in S-Korea?
BTW, S-Korea recorded about 90 new cases recently.
And you think US and Italy would not have reached out to them if they had the remedy?
Why do you people even resist science?
Isn't it stated that Italy's casualty rate is due to their kind of age distribution?

Use your heads, please.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by flamingREED(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2020
wirinet:

Is evolution a formula or what?
Just negodu.
How does evolution solve any problem?
How do you apply evolution to chemistry, please?
Do you know why the world is hiding the book Evolution A Theory In Crises?
Why not watch Behe's 'Irreducible Complexity'?
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
flamingREED:

Is evolution a formula or what?

Yes. Evolution is the formula for the diversity of life on earth.

How does evolution solve any problem?
It solves many problems, especially complicated health problems. The knowledge of evolutions helps us understand how diseases jump from other species to affect humans.

How do you apply evolution to chemistry, please?
DNA, RNA, proteins, the building blocks of life are all chemical compounds.

Do you know why the world is hiding the book Evolution A Theory In Crises?
Hiding a book in this information age? You must be high on some shit.

Why not watch Behe's 'Irreducible Complexity'?
Why not provide a link to watch it?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by flamingREED(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
wirinet:

Yes. Evolution is the formula for the diversity of life on earth.

It solves many problems, especially complicated health problems. The knowledge of evolutions helps us understand how diseases jump from other species to affect humans.

DNA, RNA, proteins, the building blocks of life are all chemical compounds.

Hiding a book in this information age? You must be high on some shit.

Why not provide a link to watch it?

Not impressive at all.
You don't even know basic micro-biology.
You know how to get information yet you're asking for a link.
Most of you are really lazy.
No wonder you sit back and think God is fiction.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by wirinet(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
flamingREED:

Not impressive at all.
You don't even know basic micro-biology.
You know how to get information yet you're asking for a link.
Most of you are really lazy.
No wonder you sit back and think God is fiction.
Why not educate me on basic Micro biology. I have educated you and many others on areas of my interests- evolution and science in general.

You gave an information and you want me to search for where you got that information? Does that sound sensible? Sensible people back up their claims with sources.

You that wants others to provide sources of your own claims is what? That's the very definition of mental laziness.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by flamingREED(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
wirinet:

Why not educate me on basic Micro biology. I have educated you and many others on areas of my interests- evolution and science in general.

You gave an information and you want me to search for where you got that information? Does that sound sensible? Sensible people back up their claims with sources.

You that wants others to provide sources of your own claims is what? That's the very definition of mental laziness.
There you go again - 'general science', and you think you're some great scientist.

Evolution is just a list of fictitious organisms and climes that existed at a time based on a faulty geological scale that has no sensible frame of reference.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by JoshTrillions(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xisnin:
Donald Trump, the most incompetent president in the history of America.
He had 2 months to prepare but he does nothing.

Just check, only in third-world countries do you find leaders praying instead of working.
America is headed that way with Trump.

The poorest states in America are the most religious same here with Nigeria.
Trump will destroy what took 200 years to build if not stopped.

The evangelicals love him because he will create more poor people who would
then depend on the church for survival.

When Nigerians who can't elect a good leader due to sentiments loves a foreign president, the person must be
a disaster in waiting.
It's funny when i see peeps celebrating upon news like this as though a war had been won..
First of all, there wouldn't be need for "believers and unbelievers" if the existence of the whatever they refer to as God was evident beyond doubt..Everyone would be a believer..
Besides we all know how effective "prayer" has been in solving all the mishaps that humanity has experienced within the last century, let alone since time immemorial don't we..
Intensive human efforts always get it done in the end but it will always be attributed to some God eventually..
That's what religion always does, sits back, does nothing but eat from the eventually successfully efforts of all other aspects of life, claiming it to have been the handwork of God..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by JoshTrillions(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Xisnin:

Gullible folk.
Trump became spiritual when he needed the evangelical votes.
With people like you making up a large portion of the Nigeria's populace, we are very
far away from development.

What a useless god that need permission to save his alleged children!
Lol, i can only imagine how many days of prayer and fasting China offered to 'God' to reduce his anger and refrain the heat of the plague in their land..
Sometimes, iono what to do with religious fanatics, aswear..They are themselves a plague..
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by bisqit: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
franchasng:
Amidst global fears and looming global economy recession should the COVID-19 pandemic persist for the next 30 days, US President Trump has urged Americans to retrace their steps back to the foundation on which the founding fathers of United States built the United States, which was "In God we Trust".

Taking the lead as the president, Donald Trump led his Whitehouse staff and the Presidential Task Force in a few minutes prayer, as he urged all Americans to run back to God.

Enjoy some randomly selected pictures of global professionals, leaders, etc praying to God for help in their various works of life.

good evening sir, i went for an interview for factory job of 40k of 8 to 5 shifts. The name of the company is N N Fems industries ltd at ogba and i'm a graduate. What do you think? I'm asking becos of your comment i read on one thread about inconducive companies.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by franchasng: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
bisqit:
good evening sir, i went for an interview for factory job of 40k of 8 to 5 shifts. The name of the company is N N Fems industries ltd at ogba and i'm a graduate. What do you think? I'm asking becos of your comment i read on one thread about inconducive companies.
Good evening.

How many hours per shift?

And is the job related to what you studied at school or just casual work?
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by bisqit: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
franchasng:
Good evening.

How many hours per shift?

And is the job related to what you studied at school or just casual work?
9hrs (1hr break). Its not anyway related to my discipline.
Re: Donald Trump Beg Americans To Turn Back To God As He Takes The Lead [pohotos] by franchasng: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
bisqit:
9hrs (1hr break). Its not anyway related to my discipline.
You can use it to raise money while looking for another better job. May God give you the strength

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is China Good Or Bad For Africa? / Breaking News: ECOWAS Troops Given Go Ahead To Invade The Gambia / A "mermaid" Sculpture Rises In Germany's Alster Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.