Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family (683 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Remijuice: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please My People, Tomorrow is Wednesday Which is Fr. Mbaka (E No Dey Again) Programme.
This Programme Draws Multitude From Different Parts of Nigeria together and at this point in time, exposing many to this Deadly Corona Virus.
Due To the Warning by The Federal government and because of over all safety, I have warned my brother to desist from going to that Gathering or Isolate himself for 14 days if he insist on going there.
But he refused. Saying that the God of Fr Mbaka will do this and do that. Since The Rev. Fr. Himself, did not see the need to close his Programme for now, how do I handle this my brother?
Religion is NOT Madness. Our Governor is Silent on This Matter.

Lalasticlala
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by blakid(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
if tying him down will stop him from going, don't hesitate to do it bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by chatinent: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dig a dry grave for him.
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Humanoid01(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tell him you won't let him into the house until after two weeks, he should look for somewhere else and quarantine himself if he insists. smiley. People no dey hear word. Stay at your home and pray, God is everywhere. Why is this difficult for many Christians to see?
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some people really need this brain ooo
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by olaric(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mbaka had earlier in the day announced the cancellation of the usual Wednesday program, so don't lose sleep over your brother's plans.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by izzou(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
I heard it was cancelled undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Remijuice: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
olaric:
Mbaka had earlier in the day announced the cancellation of the usual Wednesday program, so don't lose sleep over your brother's plans.
Jesus Igweee!
I'm Happy To hear This.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Remijuice: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
izzou:
I heard it was cancelled undecided
Thank God
Thank You My Brother.
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by crestedaguiyi: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Remijuice:

Jesus Igweee!
I'm Happy To hear This.

See as you come dey happy.

Seems you really like your brother or just afraid which one
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Better use him for money rituals before he kills himself.
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Goalnaldo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Nigerians!! You don quickly create moniker in honour of the virus smiley
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by DagobertoEli: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
[/s]
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by ERockson: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
What stops you from isolate on your brother' behave. Run away from home for 14 days grin
Re: My Brother Wants To Bring COVID-19 Into Our Family by Xisnin(m): 2:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Remijuice:
Please My People, Tomorrow is Wednesday Which is Fr. Mbaka (E No Dey Again) Programme.
This Programme Draws Multitude From Different Parts of Nigeria together and at this point in time, exposing many to this Deadly Corona Virus.
Due To the Warning by The Federal government and because of over all safety, I have warned my brother to desist from going to that Gathering or Isolate himself for 14 days if he insist on going there.
But he refused. Saying that the God of Fr Mbaka will do this and do that. Since The Rev. Fr. Himself, did not see the need to close his Programme for now, how do I handle this my brother?
Religion is NOT Madness. Our Governor is Silent on This Matter.

Lalasticlala
Lock him up until the program is over.
Your brother is a danger to you all.
What happens after the program?

What if he decides to start mingling elsewhere without care for your family's health?

You have a spoiled brat on your hand.

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Muslim Group In India Kiss Each Other, Say Covid-19 Is For Kuffars / Apostle Suleman Discovers Cure For Coronavirus (VIDEO) / Debate About Who Truly Owns The Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.