Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje (31727 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / I Used My Abidoshaker Power To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje. (video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26
Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanemere, aka Odumeje, of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention and Deliverance Ministry, has boasted that the exchange rate of dollar to naira came down because of his ‘Abidoshaker’ power.

Odumeje, in a video recorded during one of his church programmes, claimed he used ‘Abidoshaker’ to bring down the exchange of dollars to naira.

DAILY POST reports that the naira’s appreciation against the US dollar continued on Monday, exchanging N1,360 and N1,408.04 per USD at both parallel and official foreign exchange markets. The naira has gained significantly after exchanging N1,920 per USD a few weeks ago.

The pastor claimed the dollar exchange rate came down because of his powers.

He said: “I used ‘Abidoshaker’. When I am speaking about powers, I am not a joker. Google all my miracles. I stood before this altar, telling you I would use all my powers to stop the dollar, that I would start with the dollar and use Abidoshaker to bring dollar down. And I performed it.

“No pastor tried that. No pastor said that kind of thing. I will still bring down dollar and still handle the presidential seat of Nigeria. I have never said anything without perfecting it.

Google about my miracles. When I decide anything that will happen with that seat, anything I decide with that seat of the President will happen.

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/25/i-used-abidoshaker-to-bring-down-dollar-prophet-odumeje/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Ance4Liverpool: 11:20pm On Mar 26
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy

230 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by 99thEnemy(m): 8:38am On Mar 27
Ance4Liverpool:
Pls odumeje should borrow me that his abido shaker i want to use it at the embassy
Me I the wait to see the wonders of the powers he said he hasn’t touched yet. grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:41am On Mar 27
Useless , they have made religious a joke

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 8:41am On Mar 27

The pain of achieving will be forgotten - the achievement never will be.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by id4sho(m): 8:41am On Mar 27
Credits to Jagaban and economic team for dealing with economic saboteurs

116 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by FalseProphet1(m): 8:41am On Mar 27
I am the fight

I am the catastrophey

I am the war

I am the battle

I am fire

I am the Liquid Metal

I’m indaboski bahosa 😂😂😂🤣

This man always makes me laugh. Mr Eri mus. grin

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by tunwumi: 8:41am On Mar 27
I think going to his church will be a lot of comic
relief for members who can't afford AY live, Night of a a thousand laugh, Alibaba and the clowns etc.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by ecolime(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Thank you Prophet

We appreciate your love for Nigeria.

Please also use ABIDOSHAKER to bring down the prices of Petrol, Diesel and Aviation fuel.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Tiwaz2: 8:42am On Mar 27
Use your Abidoshaker power to releasee Nnamdi Kanu please grin grin grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by GanagiBitrus: 8:42am On Mar 27
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Omalicious1: 8:42am On Mar 27
99thEnemy:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/25/i-used-abidoshaker-to-bring-down-dollar-prophet-odumeje/

Pls keep bringing it down till it gets to N300 to a dollar...lol

28 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Scam alert! I repeat scam alert!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Noniblaq(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Abeg reseve Gandusa for next time. Do you know that with only fifteen Kay, you can get three quality vintage shirts. See my thread for update

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Namdeenero(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Seems Abido shaker is the real deal.. And I’ve been using Lefasefare since 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by seunayantokun(m): 8:42am On Mar 27
Is he serious at all?
Scammer

4 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by illicit(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
Stand up comedy

😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Kellie069(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
lol! Funny enough it was after he said he was going to release the powers to weaken the dollar, that the naira started gaining momentum! It actually a very funny coincidence

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by victorclean(f): 8:43am On Mar 27
So Odumeje is helping the frail brainless ineffective frog eye man. Ebi npa wa you see una life.

A country where a bus conductor stole and killed lots to become an airplane pilot. The passengers that help him steal the plane are begging the original experience pilot (PO) to help train the bus conductor how to fly the plane. Finally the plane has crashed

Odumeje ride on, if you are from the SW, be rest assured you will the next minister of FCT.

5 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by DenreleDave(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by ClassicMan202(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
This is great...

Tinubu should make him minister of powers, he deserves it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by noble2faith(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
More of entertainer

raphealolami:
Me I Just want to see the list of the people attending his church. I don't know why. It confirms our very deep gullibility in this part of the world.

The gullibility of Africans is second to none in the whole of the world; first of its kind.

I have seen a lot: both online and offline.
1. Pastor farting on the faces on his member as form of healing
2. Pastor asking expectant mothers to touch his dick if they want to be pregnant
3. Pastor asking members lie down as he walked on them
4. Pastor slamming members down like WWE all in the name of healing, to mention but a few.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by SaLongs1(m): 8:43am On Mar 27
b0rn2fuck:
Useless , they have made religious a joke
All religions are abunch of jokes.

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by raphealolami(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
Me I Just want to see the list of the people attending his church. I don't know why. It confirms our very deep gullibility in this part of the world.

7 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
This guy is a good comic relief grin

9 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Franchise21(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
😏
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Paragon311(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
This Man is on Colos....

Joke of a man of god

3 Likes

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Risingblue008(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
Jgut
Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:44am On Mar 27
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Mar 27
Omalicious1:

Pls keep bringing it down till it gets to N300 to a dollar...lol

To achieve this you need additional power from Indaboski Pahosé grin

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / Methodist Church Claims ₦35M Damages For Collapsed Mast On Pastor’s Residence / Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.