Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him (1174 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man Over N57.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Company’s Account / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by badboykiko: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2020
This was how i lost N384,400 to a stranger named Aaron Noah Daniel, i mistakenly sent the monery to him instead of someone else and he withdrew the money the next day. This man doesn't even have conscience at all, i got a police report and with order from the court, we were able to get your details; phone number, BVN, home address. and i have texted him so many times, he keeps blocking me, i don't know if he's going to relocate he and his family just because of N384,400, because i really need the money and he doesn't want to reply my messages.

Please Mr Aaron Noah Daniel, please do yourself good by contacting the sender and returning the money back to the rightful owner, if you seem to have touched part of the money, you can make a deal to pay the money back.

If by any chance you know him, please persuade him to return this money back to the rightful owner.

please ensure you share this post, so it can get to him or people that know him well. Continue Reading
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by osato45: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2020
If there is any iota of truth to this story, discuss with your lawyer and then take him to court.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2020
You got his bvn phone number and home address

What are you doing in nairaland again

Use police go get him nah

5 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Gwagone: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2020
La click
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Xisnin(m): 2:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Fake story.
Nobody loses such money unless it was a proceed of crime.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Jabioro: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2020
You're too blind when sending the money..the account number and the name corresponded with recepient before you click send..I know talk anything BN..abeg go to his house

2 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 25, 2020
badboykiko:
This was how i lost N384,400 to a stranger named Aaron Noah Daniel, i mistakenly sent the monery to him instead of someone else and he withdrew the money the next day. This man doesn't even have conscience at all, i got a police report and with order from the court, we were able to get your details; phone number, BVN, home address. and i have texted him so many times, he keeps blocking me, i don't know if he's going to relocate he and his family just because of N384,400, because i really need the money and he doesn't want to reply my messages.

Please Mr Aaron Noah Daniel, please do yourself good by contacting the sender and returning the money back to the rightful owner, if you seem to have touched part of the money, you can make a deal to pay the money back.

If by any chance you know him, please persuade him to return this money back to the rightful owner.

please ensure you share this post, so it can get to him or people that know him well. Continue Reading
so you put a link, it's like you are high on covid-19

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Tetrahedron: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Get a corona virus patient to go to his house and threaten him with it
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by montumonami(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Seems like a lie. Why did you put a link? How did you get his phone number.?

3 Likes

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by Seunn11: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Mr OP. Your story lacks credibility. Sorry.
The guy that you allegedly sent money to should not send you the money directly for his own sake. What you should do is to go to your bank and lodge a complaint. Let then take it up from there. You have no right to harass anyone the way you have done. You in fact are putting yourself in big trouble by threatening him and his family the way you have done.
How did you get his phone number and address?
Who are you working with? It seems this is deeper than it seems. Was that money a proceed of criminal activities and that you wanted to use his account to move it?
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by GBTYO: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
OP, immediately you found out his phone number, you should have just told him that the money was paid from the account of a kidnapped victim.

He would have used his hands to repay every kobo back to your account.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Back My 384,400 Naira I Mistakenly Sent To Him by GBTYO: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Get a corona virus patient to go to his house and threaten him with it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Attempts To Kidnap A Child Using A Bicycle (VIDEO) / Hushpuppi Gets A Prison Number / Yahoo Is Not A Hustle, Your Just A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.