Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father (7303 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Kenyan Secondary Student Dies During Fight Over A Woman / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by rowland545(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Free access to village girls pussy grin grin
hahahahaha my nigga....he can organize a 3some if he wants....

If nah me I for day run orgy with village girls every Friday....

Forget all this slay mama's with there adulterated puxxy.....village girls puxxy is d sweetest and juiciest

1 Like

Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by BLACKPRIEST: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Any class teacher, prefect, labour master and/or principal weh don tear the boy (as a student) before..

1 Like

Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by LordAzubuike(f): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
jeffizy:
Forced to be a man overnight.

I wish him well.
I can understand the boys feeling. No more plays, no more game house. Suddenly converted from a boy to a man overnight grin. His childhood has been taken away from him. If I was in his shoes, I no go find am funny too o grin
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by Sirmuel1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lilbest3:
This guy no fit ball again. He will spend the rest of his life breaking kola with old men with yellow teeth. God forbid bad thing

Hahaha
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
etrange:
Is he happy? That pic though.

I hope this won't disrupt his education.
Is he happy that he lost his Dad, just for him to gain a throne?
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by etrange: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Is he happy that he lost his Dad, just for him to gain a throne?

Is he happy being a King? Not everyone wants to be a king.
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
rowland545:
hahahahaha my nigga....he can organize a 3some if he wants....

If nah me I for day run orgy with village girls every Friday....

Forget all this slay mama's with there adulterated puxxy.....village girls puxxy is d sweetest and juiciest
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by confyy007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
He looks traumatized, but e be tinzz
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2020
etrange:

Is he happy being a King? Not everyone wants to be a king.
Thats the point, even if he wants to be a king do you expect him to be happy? He just lost his Dad.
Re: Meet Secondary Student Appointed King In Ondo After Death Of His Father by etrange: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Thats the point, even if he wants to be a king do you expect him to be happy? He just lost his Dad.

I'm not talking about the present moment. I'm asking generally if he consented to the whole plan. Cause it would be like life imprisonment if he didn't. The sad looking picture part is a different observation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You See This Snake, Don't Kill It. It's Here To Help. African House Snake / Photo:see What Dasuki Caused 400L Unilorin Statistics Students! / Don't Kill Yourself. Check These Relieving Animal Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.