Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (50123 Views)

Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by NOC1(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Will our our politicians learn at the end of the day, hope they have seen the NEED to equip our Hospitals now, hope they have seen the reason to account for the money budgeted for our health sector.

If someone said to them that a day like this will come, a day that you will not be able to travel abroad and meet your doctor, a day you will be left at the mercy of that Medical Doctor raised in an ill equipped Teaching Hospital, a day a medical doctor who has not seen a Ventilator will use you as his first experimental object.

Today is that day, the high and mighty is down here to roast, your private jets are no longer in the Tarmac, i know some are saying oh had i known, but a lesson must be learn in a hard way, if not they will forget in haste.

Do i pray for their skulls not to roll, i doubt how can the wicked have peace?

How old are we as a Nation? I think i can not remember, i know we are 50 something. don't expect me to remember because we have nothing to show for it. I have not given up on the Nation but I have given up on the leaders the Nation have Produced from 1999-Date, if I am left alone i would have said let Corona do the cleansing for us.

If Corona can close his eyes on the masses, and inhabit in the life of our greedy politicians, i know many will shout Hallelujah and said sing the Lord has answered our prayers.

We have paid our price as the masses, we have cried enough, for so long they have feasted on our bloods, maybe is their turn to cry.

Our Clergies are not left alone, most hospitals they visit abroad are owned by churches, but here in Nigeria all they do with their proceeds is to buy Private Jets and Build Schools where those who built it cant afford for their kids.

The Lord said His Judgement will start in the.... I think He should swing into action let them be disgraced and be put to shame, we have had enough from them.

To the masses let us keep washing our hands and try to Isolate as much as we can, so that this Angel of death will not visit us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by ekwerendi(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Very sad and painful
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by raheem1915: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2020
God will save us
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by sweetnonsense(m): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2020
This is too bad
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by chacco01: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
What is this?
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Jegiosowor(f): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
May help us
Before the end of the day it might hit 50
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by BCISLTD: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
vixpal:
All these returnees

Wait for the locally affected figures soon
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
GOD PLEASE SAVE US
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Chrisus(m): 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Can't these returnees just sit their asses down wherever they are? What all this?? angry
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by allandutch: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Returning travelers... Again.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Grateful007: 7:17am On Mar 25, 2020
shocked oboy
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by proclinician: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87743723:
May we never ever get to 1/1000 of what the more developed world has gotten to in our darling nation.

They have taken the 2 ICU beds in the whole abuja to aso rock to set up for the president. The remaining ICU beds for poor Nigerians are in the grave. That's something to be scared of.
General Buhari budgeted ₦37 billion to renovate National Assembly, ₦150 billion on National Assembly members, and $500 million to renovate NTA. But he did not budget money for building hospitals, because he felt he could always rush to UK. Now he is STUCK! I have no sympathy for him or President Abba Kyari for the simple reason that they have no sympathy for poor Nigerians. In those hospitals they neglected, they will all die painfully and slowly.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Roon9(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2020
vixpal:
All these returnees

Recklessness
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by philipstanley(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2020
This Kovic one nine no dey play oh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Racoon(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
This must just be a thiny fragment of the known total number of affected persons.Reality of government is carelessness is now dawning on us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by RexTramadol1: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
We go still pass 100 mark

Many people with the virus they one town or village, deciding not to go out for test

For me o, no visitors in my house till the plague is gone
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by proclinician: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
XX01:
Returning from which countries?

From Ouagadougou
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by temptnow: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
I think this is the ripe time for me to stock up
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Godformeeeeeee: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Water wan pass garri oh
Heavenly father heal the world we pray Thee.
The fate of the world now on a knife edge.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Stanbic:
I wan go import rice from Italy oh hear say the rice sweet pass anything.

Who's in?
go ahead!!
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by PNomsule: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Government must make expansion of hospital facilities now. We are in reality here.

Our help is in the name of the Lord.

Who made the Heavens and the Earth
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by DagobertoEli: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87743723:
May we never ever get to 1/1000 of what the more developed world has gotten to in our darling nation.

May God continue to keep us safe and sound.

Coronavirus has taken all over the world, economy wise et al.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

This too shall pass....We Believe
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nonsoco80(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87743723:

May God continue to keep us safe and sound.

Coronavirus has taken all over the world, economy wise et al.

STAY SAFE GUYS.

This too shall pass....We Believe
How did you forget to pray for your darling Daddy, the bubu himself to get well. You are not doing well ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by dechriscool(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
S
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by kolaaderin: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Please correct the heading. Use TOTAL not TOLL.

TOLL means TOtal Life Lost. Which is still 1.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Babsib2dk: 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Roozzaay(m): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2020
All these unfortunate people coming back to infects our land, why can't they just stay over there in the UK and die their deaths
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by darediamond(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Stanbic:
I wan go import rice from Italy oh hear say the rice sweet pass anything.

Who's in?
You alone.
Corona is your priend
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by ahmemmygrey(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Ooin
I think I have to Isolate myself
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by proclinician: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Luketen:
cry It's real guys, please stay at home and stay safe.

And eat what?
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

They have taken the 2 ICU beds in the whole abuja to aso rock to set up for the president. The remaining ICU beds for poor Nigerians are in the grave. That's something to be scared of.
General Buhari budgeted ₦37 billion to renovate National Assembly, ₦150 billion on National Assembly members, and $500 million to renovate NTA. But he did not budget money for building hospitals, because he felt he could always rush to UK. Now he is STUCK! I have no sympathy for him or President Abba Kyari for the simple reason that they have no sympathy for poor Nigerians. In those hospitals they neglected, they will all die painfully and slowly.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
A very big AMEN to that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Yinka1808: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2020
As at Feb. 23rd, exactly a month ago, Italy had 5 cases of virus confirmed, zero death.

Italian Govt gave a stay at home order, people disobeyed.

30days later, Italy has over 60,000 cases & 5,400 deaths.

There’s price to pay for every disobedience.
Nigerians should learn from this and obey simple rules.

Attention Attention Attention

It has come to our notice that the fastest way of the spread of COVID 19 is through money transaction. Think about it. It is the only object that we cannot do away with and it goes through all kinds of hands before reaching you. So therefore after every touch of the money please wash your hands or better still never touch it if you can!

Also so many people haven't noticed this, after every outing, we come and wash hands clean thinking that's all.... Actually we forget that we go out with our phones, touching it here and there after we come home we wash our hands and continue touching our infected corona phones. Pls we can still be infected so therefore we have to clean our phones with the hand sanitizer and soft silk every time we return from outside for our own good. I hope all of us will help spread this info to save thousands becos phones and money are part of our everyday life.

Copied......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Slumps, Dies While Buying Foodstuffs In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.