Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 (50282 Views)

COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 / Nigeria Confirms 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by tunary(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Aliencraft:
It keeps increasing shocked

Wetin dey occur
This thing is almost like an air born which circulates very fast, it will keep increasing until people take proper preventive measures
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by kolaaderin: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2020
CrudeSon:
Until the money budgeted is finished,and US releases the other money,it will.keep increasing, believe Coro,lies from the pithell,let us keep watching the drama
You still believe this your conspiracy theory. The government is already losing far more than the money in question and the virus have also surfaced within their group and you are still in doubt.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Fred2324: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Pls stay SAFE
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Let's all turn to Jesus and ask for forgiveness of sins and he will surely heal the land of its sickness and diseases.

This pandemic will not see any of us or our family members. This too shall pass IJN

#NigeriaIsCoveredWithTheBlooOfJesus
...Amen
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Roozzaay(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
Coronavirus news continues again today.
Where are Okooloyun , Yemkem , Dr Iguedo at this crucial time?
Okooloyun wey dem don kill abi which one? undecided
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by blowjohn(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Kai!

U dont casually tell people that don't obey simple traffic lights to self isolate u instead isolate/quarantine them yourself providing the necessary facilities! Who does that. This is a grave mistake.

I wish i can go back and quote people that were talking nonsense werks ago that how can we forcefully quarantine people.
Imagine telling people to stay at home by themselves.
All these would have been prevented if we bundled any returning human from outside the country.
If u dont want to come down from the plane to be isolated in a facility, u go back to where u came from simple.
Or at least ban all international flights since weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by gambia(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2020
My Friend's wife just arrived from US yesterday evening and shes currently at home now, most people coming back from outside country don't go into self-isolation, they wont see me near their apartment until after 14 days. Prevention is better than cure

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by knowhowk: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
It's clear you started reading news recently probably because of Corona virus ,Oko oloyun is in the Grace Yard.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by uunwanaobong3: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2020
IS BUHARI AMONG THE 2 ??............... If no then it is s no news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by knowhowk: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2020
chijioke17:
It would climb more because nigerians don't listen till it affects them,
Exactly sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Imagine. It's those in government that bring it more now. If it's a Nigerian disease that's how all of those ppl would have ran and left us to suffer alone. God will see us through.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:
Let's all turn to Jesus and ask for forgiveness of sins and he will surely heal the land of its sickness and diseases.

This pandemic will not see any of us or our family members. This too shall pass IJN

Nigeria is now Israel right
When the preacher was serious saying STOP EVIL ACT, we didn't hear.
Now you are thinking Nigeria is holier than Italy and Russia and China.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Neoteny7: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:

Shhh!

Jesus is fast asleep. He gave instructions not to be disturbed even when the world is in peril and little innocent kids are dying.

You may want to try something practical to keep yourself safe while god sleepeth through this and every crisis.

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by umarfantami(m): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2020
AsomArchitectNG:

He died for our sins what's the point asking a dead person
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Fem4real: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2020
HOW APOSTLE JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA WOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO COVID-19

“Instead of bringing sick people to the churches, we are closing our churches as a result of sick people. What a contradiction?”-Aduralere Oluwagbohunmi

Today, majority of churches were closed down as a result of almighty Covid-19. Pastors, prophets and apostles were sacked from their divine offices and those who attempted to pray against the global pandemic in their various assemblies were treated as deviants by government officials.

I even watched a video of how policemen harassed and beat congregants that violated government policy that forbids large gathering and fellowship.

In contrast, all hospitals were expected to be operational while millions of dollars have been released to scientists in order to find a cure for this global pandemic. Our hope in overcoming this virus is totally dependent on scientists. We seem to have forgotten that God is still a healer. As the world strives to overcome this deadly disease, we seem to forget God in the equation.

And to be sincere, those who sent both pastors and their congregants out of the churches are not to be blamed. If there is true healing in the church, it would have been the solution centre for this epidemic. No serious government can risk the lives of its citizens on churches and pastors that parades fake miracles and lives fake lives. A powerless church cannot be the solution to the challenges of the dying world. And rather than being the solution bearers many churches across the globe are burdens to their communities and humanity at large.

Indeed, the world is in dire need of solution bearers and what the world needs to overcome this deadly disease is anointed men of God who genuinely carry the healing anointing. Scientists can cure with efforts there is no doubt about that but God still heals effortlessly. We need God’s intervention more than vaccine.
As Corona Virus has claimed over 15,000 lives, Christians should pray that God should release his healing anointing upon men of God in our days so that we can witness the power of God like the days of AYO BABALOLA. There were more deadly diseases and demonic attacks in those days than Ebola and Corona but the healing anointing upon Babalola brought the devil and the diseases to their knees.

In one of Ayo Babalola testimonies that I wrote in my book, “Acts of power”, as he was conducting his apostolic revival at Oke Oye in Ilesha in 1930, thousands of sick people left their hospital beds to receive healing at Oke Oye.

“At Ilesha, when the revival started, the number of participants at Wesley Guild Hospital was 400 but few weeks into the revival, only 4 people were left in the Hospital. Their families came to take them to Oke-Ooye where God was healing people free of charge.” God of Babalola healed all of them. In fact One of Babalola’s dicsiples (Daniel Orekoya) raised 22 dead people back to life within two weeks of his revival.

Today, instead of bringing sick people to the church, we are closing the church as a result of sick people. What a contradiction? This was not the case in the days of our fathers.

Where is the God of Ayo Babalola that healed all kinds of sicknesses with water in 1930? My personal cry as I write this post is that the Lord should touch me with his healing anointing.

O Lord, we don’t just need anointing that make people fall; we want the one that can raise the dead.

O LORD, we don’t just need anointing that helps us build cathedrals; we want the one that can make us the solution bearers.

O LORD, we don’t just want an anointing that makes us prophesy; we want the one that will make us heal the sick like Ayo Babalola.

O LORD we don’t want our churches to be closed; we want it to become a solace and a refuge for all those that are suffering from satanic oppressions.

O LORD we don’t just want anointing that preaches about success and prosperity; we want the anointing that will showcase the church as the solution centre for global epidemic like Corona Virus.

O LORD send one angel to stop this evil Virus and heal all those who are struggling to get their lives back from this sickness. Amen.

If you can type men, Corona Virus will not come near you and your household in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Fem4real: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2020
HOW APOSTLE JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA WOULD HAVE RESPONDED TO COVID-19

“Instead of bringing sick people to the churches, we are closing our churches as a result of sick people. What a contradiction?”-Aduralere Oluwagbohunmi

Today, majority of churches were closed down as a result of almighty Covid-19. Pastors, prophets and apostles were sacked from their divine offices and those who attempted to pray against the global pandemic in their various assemblies were treated as deviants by government officials.

I even watched a video of how policemen harassed and beat congregants that violated government policy that forbids large gathering and fellowship.

In contrast, all hospitals were expected to be operational while millions of dollars have been released to scientists in order to find a cure for this global pandemic. Our hope in overcoming this virus is totally dependent on scientists. We seem to have forgotten that God is still a healer. As the world strives to overcome this deadly disease, we seem to forget God in the equation.

And to be sincere, those who sent both pastors and their congregants out of the churches are not to be blamed. If there is true healing in the church, it would have been the solution centre for this epidemic. No serious government can risk the lives of its citizens on churches and pastors that parades fake miracles and lives fake lives. A powerless church cannot be the solution to the challenges of the dying world. And rather than being the solution bearers many churches across the globe are burdens to their communities and humanity at large.

Indeed, the world is in dire need of solution bearers and what the world needs to overcome this deadly disease is anointed men of God who genuinely carry the healing anointing. Scientists can cure with efforts there is no doubt about that but God still heals effortlessly. We need God’s intervention more than vaccine.
As Corona Virus has claimed over 15,000 lives, Christians should pray that God should release his healing anointing upon men of God in our days so that we can witness the power of God like the days of AYO BABALOLA. There were more deadly diseases and demonic attacks in those days than Ebola and Corona but the healing anointing upon Babalola brought the devil and the diseases to their knees.

In one of Ayo Babalola testimonies that I wrote in my book, “Acts of power”, as he was conducting his apostolic revival at Oke Oye in Ilesha in 1930, thousands of sick people left their hospital beds to receive healing at Oke Oye.

“At Ilesha, when the revival started, the number of participants at Wesley Guild Hospital was 400 but few weeks into the revival, only 4 people were left in the Hospital. Their families came to take them to Oke-Ooye where God was healing people free of charge.” God of Babalola healed all of them. In fact One of Babalola’s dicsiples (Daniel Orekoya) raised 22 dead people back to life within two weeks of his revival.

Today, instead of bringing sick people to the church, we are closing the church as a result of sick people. What a contradiction? This was not the case in the days of our fathers.

Where is the God of Ayo Babalola that healed all kinds of sicknesses with water in 1930? My personal cry as I write this post is that the Lord should touch me with his healing anointing.

O Lord, we don’t just need anointing that make people fall; we want the one that can raise the dead.

O LORD, we don’t just need anointing that helps us build cathedrals; we want the one that can make us the solution bearers.

O LORD, we don’t just want an anointing that makes us prophesy; we want the one that will make us heal the sick like Ayo Babalola.

O LORD we don’t want our churches to be closed; we want it to become a solace and a refuge for all those that are suffering from satanic oppressions.

O LORD we don’t just want anointing that preaches about success and prosperity; we want the anointing that will showcase the church as the solution centre for global epidemic like Corona Virus.

O LORD send one angel to stop this evil Virus and heal all those who are struggling to get their lives back from this sickness. Amen.

If you can type men, Corona Virus will not come near you and your household in Jesus name..[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by immaculate1234(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigerians you people are slow to things and it beat my imagination NCDC is only telling you what they know and by my investigation it is more than that those stats are lying believe me [b][/b]stay in your house don’t let it happen before you start jumping from pillar to post
Stay in your house oooh
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by anonymuz(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
grin even America never the cure,na all no staphylococcus doctors them be.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Neoteny7:

Shhh!

Jesus is fast asleep. He gave instructions not to be disturbed even when the world is in peril and little innocent kids are dying.

You may want to try something practical to keep yourself safe while god sleepeth through this and every crisis.

Luke 4:5-7
[5]Then leading him to a height, the devil showed him in a moment of time all the kingdoms of the world
[6]and said to him, 'I will give you all this power and their splendour, for it has been handed over to me, for me to give it to anyone I choose.
[7]Do homage, then, to me, and it shall all be yours.'

Satan made it clear that he owns the world. But Jesus still suffer to make us inheritants of the earth, and because we didn't know how he suffered, we are enjoying the world freely, committing sins, killing our brother and sisters

Why won't Satan return to claim his world
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Dextre(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Government must make expansion of hospital facilities now. We are in reality here.

Our help is in the name of the Lord.

Lol,With what money? Nigeria don broke na.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Neoteny7: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Luke 4:5-7
[5]Then leading him to a height, the devil showed him in a moment of time all the kingdoms of the world
[6]and said to him, 'I will give you all this power and their splendour, for it has been handed over to me, for me to give it to anyone I choose.
[7]Do homage, then, to me, and it shall all be yours.'

Satan made it clear that he owns the world. But Jesus still suffer to make us inheritants of the earth, and because we didn't know how he suffered, we are enjoying the world freely, committing sins, killing our brother and sisters

Why won't Satan return to claim his world

Er, so satan is more powerful than jesus.

Sounds like satan is god then
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2020
umarfantami:
He died for our sins what's the point asking a dead person

undecided
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Neoteny7:

Er, so satan is more powerful than jesus.

Sounds like satan is god then

Satan was once second in command to God Almighty before his dethronment. who else was mentioned in the Bible after the creation of the world?

God and serpent, who is serpent? Satan. (2 power leaders)
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Teejazy(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
The numbers keep increasing daily.

We are yet to hear any laudable plan from FG on how to contain the spread. They're only advising people to remain indoors.

Where are all our so called billionaires?

This is the time for them to show off.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Sonfethopia: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

Which 2 or 3 weeks??! Virus is exiting on Friday, 27th... Haven't you been keeping up with "Synagogue News"?! tongue

Let's hope
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Neoteny7: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
stevmatt15:

Satan was once second in command to God Almighty before his dethronment. who else was mentioned in the Bible after the creation of the world?

God and serpent, who is serpent? Satan. (2 power leaders)

So..

Lemme get this straight

Your god created satan to be about as powerful as himself, and god is omniscient so he must've foreseen that satan was gonna cause some ruckus in heaven and the earth, and god created satan anyway, gave him almost equal power, unleashed him into the earth, and allows him to lead people astray, until people pray for god to intervene? And people who're influenced by the powerful satan to do bad get burned in hell anyway?

Sounds like some convoluted shiit that makes zero sense

Either your god is daft, or he's not powerful

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Olusola147(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Stay at home guys... STAY AT HOME!!!!
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Neoteny7:

So..

Lemme get this straight

Your god created satan to be about as powerful as himself, and god is omniscient so he must've foreseen that satan was gonna cause some ruckus in heaven and the earth, and god created satan anyway, gave him almost equal power, unleashed him into the earth, and allows him to lead people astray, until people pray for god to intervene? And people who're influenced by the powerful satan to do bad get burned in hell anyway?

Sounds like some convoluted shiit that makes zero sense

Either your god is daft, or he's not powerful

Christ has paid the price

Only those who believes in Him will not succumb to darkness
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by Ray4raybest01(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Is this an election result update or what?omo this Corona matter don tire me ooo.
Re: Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 by miftaudeen(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:

It beyonds their level now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer / Please What's This Skin Deformity? (Semi Graphic) / Boy Survives After Being Mauled By 2 Dogs Who Opened His Head. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.