Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever (1381 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Messi said this in an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP64Eo-AlY

Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by dawnomike(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm... That is how to be humble and let your work speak for you instead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by cr7lomo: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
dawnomike:
Hmmm... That is how to be humble and let your work speak for you instead!

Humble how .. ur master speaks the truth and u call it humility... Even the Great Pele just admitted that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi...

This argument that has lasted for years is finally settled... Only blind bats refer Messi as a better player when it's obvious that he has only Barca as real achievement and u guys compare him to someone that has done it with 4 different teams ...

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by dawnomike(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
cr7lomo:

Humble how .. ur master speaks the truth and u call it humility... Even the Great Pele just admitted that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Messi...

This argument that has lasted for years is finally settled... Only blind bats refer Messi as a better player when it's obvious that he has only Barca as real achievement and u guys compare him to someone that has done it with 4 different teams ...
Well I do not compare the 2 as i believe they are both great players depending on the perspective you judge them with. Those 2 i believe have an healthy rivalry that spurns them to do more.... We the football fans are the ones itchy for comparison
Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by Jokerman(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
cr7lomo:

Lol.... You really caught that Messi fan at the jugular
Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by Fladm(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Edoloaded:
Messi said this in an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAP64Eo-AlY

Fake Twitter account

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by sunshineV(f): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2020
cr7lomo:

First of all that's a fake twitter account

Secondly, ororo didn't do shit with sporting and juve

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by cr7lomo: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2020
sunshineV:

First of all that's a fake twitter account

Secondly, ororo didn't do shit with sporting and juve

Go wash plates or play with Instagram... this is not for u
Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by chiboy1116: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Lmfao fake . Bad translation
Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by Subzero047: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Fake bleacher report account
Re: Lionel Messi: Cristiano Ronaldo Is For Me The Best Ever by sportosh: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Football news sometimes may be hard to hear. lolzzz
#www.sportosh.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fifa Ranking: Ghana 14th Nigeria 45th / LAGOS NAIRALANDERS (rugby In Nigeria ) / The Fraud Called 1960bet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.