Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,601 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist (352 Views)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Dangrace01: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Think about it. Maybe Corona Virus was created to eliminate world leaders so that we can easily usher in one world government.

How una see am
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by mrsfavour(f): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Dangrace01:
Think about it. Maybe Corona Virus was created to eliminate world leaders so that we can easily usher in one world government.

How una see am
true
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Dangrace01: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
KuvukuLand:
but Jesus has no come na for the Antichrist to take over na

Meanwhile, I will design an International Standard Dropshipping website + 5 Hot Sell Product + Free Domain (.com.ng) + SEO for just 5k.Check my Signature for contact.

I thought it is the Antichrist first that's after the rapture Sha. Rapture- Antichrist- Jesus coming
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Dangrace01: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2020
KuvukuLand:

whither Antichrist first or Jesus we are just tired of this country

I tire pass you I swear
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

How una see am

I don't agree. The world order will come by an act of God. God has stated the way in which he would bring the world to an end, not through a pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

I thought it is the Antichrist first that's after the rapture Sha. Rapture- Antichrist- Jesus coming

Antichrist is already here.

1 Like

Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by sonmvayina(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
JMAN05:

Me am antithanos
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Dangrace01: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
JMAN05:

I don't agree. The world order will come by an act of God. God has stated the way in which he would bring the world to an end, not through a pandemic.

Tell us more
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Dangrace01: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
JMAN05:

How where can you explain further?
Re: Was Corona Virus Created To Usher In The Antichrist by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

How where can you explain further?

1john 2:18 they have been here on earth for long, only that the picture painted for the Antichrist is not what it is.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Is Right There's A Deception Going On / The Revival That Turned America's Founders Into Abolitionists / Watch Video Of Prophet TB Joshua Performing Fake Miracle On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.