Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr (3208 Views)

Scatter and Break every juju charms with The Super Tree Of Life....part 2 / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Powerful Prayer Point That Can Break Every Monitoring Mirrors Used By Witchcr by Dailyfocusng: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Witchcraft were perceived as an evildoers or evil beings whose intention is used their diabolical powers to destroyed or harm people.

They have different kind of gadgets used to monitor individuals in their evil alters.

Monitoring mirror is one of them.

See how you can pray to break that mirror used by witchcraft to attack you physically or spiritually. Here are the prayers and scriptures you need to read as well;

1 Oh God, any course making me to remain a perpetual bondage and operating in littleness let it break in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah 10:27)

2 Oh God, any witchcraft power working against my blessings, let them catch fire in the name of Jesus (Luke 10:18).

3 Oh God, I break and release myself from all self influence caused by negative word I have spoken in the name of Jesus.

4 Oh God, every witchcraft equation or programmed against my life to stop of my glory, b destroyed bye fire in the name of Jesus.

5 Oh God, any witchcraft mirror used to monitor me physically, spiritually and otherwise, be destroyed by fire in thy name of Jesus.

6 O God, every agents of darkness it came negative like things my progress by the blood of Jesus I destroy them in Jesus name.

7 Witchcraft power, I render your power useless in Jesus name.

8 Oh God, anything evil gadgets used by witchcraft to monitoring and family, I put a stopped it now, in the name of Jesus.

https://dailyfocusng.com/10-powerful-prayer-point-that-can-break-every-monitoring-mirrors-used-by-witchcraft/

(1) (Reply)

Caster Semenya And Same-sex Wife Having A Baby (PHOTOS) / Meet The Tiktok Girl That’s Disturbing Twitter With Her Big Bum Bum / Bunmi & Brian: Hot Hot Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.