Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday (19834 Views)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / COVID-19: Air France Begins Evacuation Of EU Citizens In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by AmeLonRo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by ambivert27(f): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
undecided you mean there are some flight still in operation?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Marcelinho(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
God show mercy!

People stay at home.
Avoid unnecessary party.

#covid19out
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
BA (Benin Airways) 4eva operational...

if u knw u knw

cool
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Davidski(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Homers123:
No body dey leave here. We die here.

You will die alone ooo... I don't care about you either
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by CokeBar(f): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
How do I go see boo now?

grin
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by seedorfg(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Food is the only hindrance that will make people go out, aside this, I don't see the reason for anyone going out when everywhere as been locked.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jvyrch:
[url=https://t14..com]TAP HERE LET US KEEP IN TOUCH[lor]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11259713_jugvitvrdredgcgv_jpegb4e96b0f4a47671f2e48d782f5e779bc [color=#990000]TAP HERE LET US KEEP IN TOUCH
[rl]
This armed robber is bent on scams.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Risingblue008(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is wht I call NEMESIS
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Chuksyno(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Akhagbenidestin:
Nigeria Don tire me
Nobi only Nigeria dey tire person now o. No where to run to oga.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by osuofia2(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:
Better.

[s]Chai, na now some people go believe say village people are real[/s]... grin
voice a zombie, something the dullard should have done since before now
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by rusher14: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Make una never worry for now...

Very soon even atheists will join us in prayers for a quick solution from the gods.

Be waiting for manna.

Instead of dedicating your time to a religious house, it would have been better to dedicate it to a laboratory.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by ReadyMadeToTo(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Eteka1:
Mumu like you.. what else do you have in that your head than how to sell your ready made toto. See who is calling someone dullard.

You will soon shamelessly pm me begging as usual
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by AMI3(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
WELL PLAYED CHINA...
SCENE 1. The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.
SCENE II. The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.
SCENE III. The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.
SCENE IV. The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.
SCENE V. The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And it decides that these companies stay in China and earn $20,000 Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?
SCENE VI: Checkmate!
I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.
At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, Within 14 days a 12,000-bed hospital was already under construction. And they really built it in just two weeks. Awesome!
Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China, when their share value went down enough they bought them.
Now the companies created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West.
None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do. Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists.
Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan. An instrument that has seen the most rally

One prospective & Analogy.
17 hrs · Gurgaon'ites®

COPIED

Can this really be true,?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by sayso: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-air-peace-to-suspend-operation-on-friday.html
Stupid fools,so if passengers are coming you will still be flying? Why not stop now? Selfish bastards.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by XANDERBOY85: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
My problem is that what other countries would eventually overcome due to discipline, awareness and care for your neighbours....in Nigeria, it would be a bit more difficult and possibly drawn out for longer because of ignorance, superstition, illiteracy and the fact that we dey too stubborn, greedy, self-centred and we just no dey hear word!

A neighbouring country like Ghana is more disciplined than us....whether you wanna hear it or not!
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
The effect of all these will crash the economy. USA is feeling the heat, they can't keep the lockdown longer. I hope Buhari has other plans to fund 2020 budget and not taxing everyone, we don't have money again oh.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Homers123(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Davidski:

You will die alone ooo... I don't care about you either
Hello stranger, you are nobody to me and you should stop crying like the b#tch that you are.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by mercy87(f): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
My flight was for that Friday oo
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by NEDUWA134: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
But this is what the government should have done since, Well is a pity we don't have a President
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by iswallker(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
the real reason they suspended is that traffic has slumped. period.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by SKINDOGGY: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
This is really getting serious. Oh God heal d land for your children. It's obvious now only u is truly omnipotent. Imagine small virus wey eye can't even see has brought d world with her level of sophistication to her knees. God let your mercy prevail
No be man create an tongue
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by MotiveU(f): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-air-peace-to-suspend-operation-on-friday.html
In meantime watch this short video and see how to make your own hand sanitizer against coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hABoVfFUbmI
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by safetyzone(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
This is really getting serious. Oh God heal d land for your children. It's obvious now only u is truly omnipotent. Imagine small virus wey eye can't even see has brought d world with her level of sophistication to her knees. God let your mercy prevail

Amen.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by godkiller(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
Getting seriously serious... see what the lifeless dullard has caused by refusing to close down international airports since

Eniola why are you sounding like this?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by ochiosa(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
You are stopping because no passengers again simple.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Really
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday by binta541: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. / Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai / Pius Adesanmi’s Mother, Daughter Sue Boeing Over Ethiopian Airlines Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.