Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! (1148 Views)

Insurance Fraud: Woman Who Sawed Off Own Hand Found Guilty Of Fraud / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaxUlReHgs

How to make your own hand sanitizer at home in 10 minutes. Watch video tutorial to understand more and stop wasting your money with Nigeria greedy sellers. # 800 material can produce the one you would have buy #10,000.
Please lets share to family and friends is very easy.

YOU CAN BUY THESE PRODUCTS IN PHARMACY FOR #1,000 ONLY AND USE FOR EVEN 1 YEAR. DON'T WASTE MONEY.

This is such an EASY DIY Hand Sanitizer and EVERYTHING you need to make it is very accessible! I know that getting your hands on Hand Sanitizer these days is a bit hard, I know I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE because it is sold out EVERYWHERE But today, i will show you how to make your own hand sanitizer in just 10 Minutes according to WHO. directive
MAKE HAND SANITIZER USING WHO DIRECTIVE;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure #300
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% #200
Glycerin 98% #200

Or you can use;
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure
Alo Vera gel
Lemon juice or Essential oil or Lavender oil

after making it, leave it for 72 hours before start using it.

I just made my own hand sanitizer yesterday using this formula from WHO
two people came even came to buy two for #500 each something i made with #850 plus the container. i produced about 8 pieces.
But i gave them for free because i'm not selling them and they are much that i can't use them alone.
I will produce another one to give to some beggars around banking road in my area since government don't want to share dollars like America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by ncpat(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
wealthyboy2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwaxUlReHgs

How to make your own hand sanitizer at home in 10 minutes. Watch video tutorial to understand more and stop wasting your money with Nigeria greedy sellers. # 800 material can produce the one you would have buy #10,000.
Please lets share to family and friends is very easy.

YOU CAN BUY THESE PRODUCTS IN PHARMACY FOR #1,000 ONLY AND USE FOR EVEN 1 YEAR. DON'T WASTE MONEY.

This is such an EASY DIY Hand Sanitizer and EVERYTHING you need to make it is very accessible! I know that getting your hands on Hand Sanitizer these days is a bit hard, I know I haven't been able to find it ANYWHERE because it is sold out EVERYWHERE But today, i will show you how to make your own hand sanitizer in just 10 Minutes according to WHO. directive
Isopropyl Alcohol with 99% pure #300
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% #200
Glycerin 98% #200

Or you can use;
Alo Vera gel

after making it, leave it for 72 hours before start using it.

I just made my own hand sanitizer yesterday using this formula from WHO
two people came even came to buy two for #500 each something i made with #850 plus the container. i produced about 8 pieces.
But i gave them for free because i'm not selling them and they are much that i can't use them alone.
I will produce another one to give to some beggars around banking road in my area since government don't want to share dollars like America

How do I get the 99% alcohol to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
You can buy Evey thing in Pharmacy. Ask for Moko isopropyl 99% is # 300 or #350 depending on the area you are.
Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by omakay(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks a lot for the video.

Although the video does not show a step-by-step illustration on how to prepare it.

For those of us that have successfully done it locally here, can we please share the directions here with us.

For example, how many litres of water to be used for the process!

What chemical to add and at what stage.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer At Home In 10 Minutes With Just #800 Wow! by wealthyboy2: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Instructions for the WHO formulation to make Hand Sanitizer at Home
Ingredients
• 1 cup of 99% isopropyl alcohol
• 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide
• 1 teaspoon of 98% glycerin
• ¼ cup, 1 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon (or 85 milliliters) of sterile distilled or boiled cold water

Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
Glycerin 98%

Or you can use;
Alo Vera gel

* You can pure half of the Moko isopropyl Alcohol 99% in a clean container
• 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide
• 1 teaspoon of 98% glycerin
• ¼ cup, 1 tablespoon, and 1 teaspoon (or 85 milliliters) of sterile distilled or boiled cold water

just make sure the Alcohol is much bigger than the water. Only add just little water.
If you are using Aloe Vera don't add water. Only use your Isopropyl 99% Alcohol
then your Aloe Vera at least half of the Alcohol quantity
then your lemon juice or essential oil which is just a little drop.

(1) (Reply)

FRII-2020: Investors To Get 840% Return Of Investment In A Real Estate Business / xxxxx / Brand New Keke Napep Motorcycles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.