Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Letter To Nigeria, & The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Nigeria, & The President (302 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari / Is Nigeria The Costliest Place In The World To Build Roads? / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigeria, & The President by arefrizzy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Letter To Nigeria & The President!

With all due respect sir, permit me to say this in my own words and please address the issue appropriately.

HEARD THE PRESIDENT IS SICK & WISH YOU QUICK RECOVERY!

Sir, times like this (COVID 19 REGIME) is a wonderful moment to reflect on the current state of the country, our supposed home, and the current situation especially within the rich & investors, and the government who fail to invest "best quality" in the country economy as a whole & the health sector as regards Corona Virus.

If corona virus had originated from Nigeria sir, a lot of our people like Atiku & co would flee to another country, fly out for medical treatments, and ignore the average citizens, some will not come back until it is contained, or just leave the rest to die!

Now we all are stucked here, the best you can get on corona is treatments from home, with the facilities we have in place before now, which we fail to equip to very high standard since countries are on the lock down!

What we have is what we get, as a result of our very shallow minds. If advanced countries fail to setup their facilities and build their economy, what will we all be running there for?

This can also happen to other sectors, what if there is a world war or another situation and we all have to fall back to Nigeria, I mean Nigerians in foreign countries coming back, you think that can't happen don't you? Who knew a disease that could affect the whole world like this will happen? Let's think of worst possible and prepare ahead, no they won't, and they won't setup people to, instead they will form big bellies and old age non sense as if we are not their future and the country not their homes.

The government refuse to empower the future of the country, letting youths run to other countries to further develop it, leaving the country helpless and backward when our vision is suppose to be clearer!

This is not only applicable to the health sector alone, the world economy can also be affected, but these animals will not see it and invest HOME! They fly out to lavish embezzled money to develop other countries, failing to invest in able youths, I wonder how we think in a box and expect it to help seriously situations.

Lot of Nigerians are filled with promising ideas & possibilities but with zero support from the able, and will fly to other countries in any available means, there to develop it and we receive penny for our hard work, and the government will focus on irrelevant bullshit as if we are still in slave trade age.

Build an organization that recruit ideas, invest in them, create job opportunities to retain the future & brains of this country from leaving, no they won't... Make our hospitals standard, infrastructures, economy and other things, but they will go on vacations in a 5 star hotels, buy private jets, and houses abroad, and other irrelevant things, and be forming maturity and old age without listening to different perspectives & doing the needful.

Sir, I will advice you employ different perspectives & not a one way tactic, to move this nation forward cos this is why we elected you.

Dear citizens, you can either sit there and look for typographical errors (this is what we are good at) or better still, do the needful, share this song to the necessary people that can influence progress, to save the future of our helpless nation.

I pray we will have sense in this country and that we learn from the current situation and use it as a weapon to tackle future occurrence as any wise man will do.

Pardon my choice of words but I believe taking actions and not judging the post will lead to a better future.

God bless Nigeria,
Thank you!
Re: Letter To Nigeria, & The President by bender79: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Apt to say the least. They never imagined a time like this will come. They are all running like headless chickens. Governance has been suspended until only God knows when. I don't even think Nigeria can pay her bills in the near future due to the economic implication of the pandemic.
Re: Letter To Nigeria, & The President by Commonsense99: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin
The day of reckoning is here., my only concern is, if the ship sinks even the innocent vulnerable poor masses will go down together with these hard hearted politicians.

This is the more reason why those who survive this pandemic must, and I repeat must be forced to take matters I to their hands and decide there future, this pandemic might likely be the golden key that will unlock the gate of Nigerian revolution.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Nigerians: I’m Working To Ensure Your Safety / Senators Donate Half Salaries, To Slash NASS 2020 Budget / COVID-19 Lockdown: FG Begins Monitoring Of Fuel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.