Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari (1479 Views)

Hardship: “Tinubu Has Done Well, Nigeria Is So Complex” – Buhari Declares / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by NLCreator: 11:36am On Mar 03
Shettima, who gave the assurance on Saturday, when he visited former President Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State, maintained that President Bola Tinubu-led administration would leave no stone unturned to safeguard the lives and property of Nigerians.

Nigeria's Vice President, Senator Kashim Shettima, has vowed that the present administration will deploy available resources to fight insecurity to ensure national peace and stability.

Shettima, who gave the assurance on Saturday, when he visited former President Muhammadu Buhari in Daura, Katsina State, maintained that President Bola Tinubu-led administration would leave no stone unturned to safeguard the lives and property of Nigerians.

While expressing appreciation to Vice President Shettima for the visit, former President Buhari commended the present administration for its efforts towards stabilising the economy.

He said, “I am very pleased that they are able to stabilise the situation and continue to really get concerned about Nigerians. I am very happy about their performance.”

Meanwhile, many Nigerians have been experiencing hardship following the removal of fuel subsidy and the floating of the naira by Tinubu’s administration.

The policies have drastically increased the prices of goods and food items. Even though the International Monetary Fund has praised Tinubu for having the courage to make tough economic decisions that his predecessors failed to make, many Nigerians have lambasted the government for being anti-poor.

Consequently, there have been protests in some states against the current hardship and unprecedented high cost of living.

Insisting that the present administration is committed to tackling all forms of security threats across the nation, the vice president said his visit to Daura was informed by the need to identify with the former president and also commiserate with the government and people of Katsina State over the recent bandit attacks in some communities in the state.

According to a statement by his media aide, Stanley Nkwocha, the vice president assured the people of Katsina and other parts of the country affected by terrorist attacks that Tinubu’s administration would deploy available resources to fight insecurity.

He said, “I am here essentially to pay homage to the elder statesman. This is my first time coming to Daura since he came back home and we felt duty-bound to come and identify with him and also to commiserate with the people of Katsina, the governor and the government over the sad incidents of some loss of lives in the past couple of days.

“We also want to assure them of the federal government’s determination to secure their lives and also to convey the best wishes of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to his excellency, former President Mohammadu Buhari and the good people of Katsina.”

The vice president also reassured the people of Katsina and Nigerians at large that the “federal government will leave no stone unturned and will expend whatever resources that are needed to safeguard the lives and properties of the citizenry.”

The vice president also paid courtesy calls on the Emir of Daura, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Umar Faruq Umar and the Emir of Katsina, His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr) Abdulmumini Kabir Usman.

The Governor of Katsina State, Dikko Radda, the Minister of Budget and Economic Planning, Senator Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, and former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha were among the dignitaries who accompanied the vice president on the visit.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/03/im-very-happy-about-tinubu-governments-performance-says-buhari-amid-hardship-high-cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Malroux: 11:36am On Mar 03
The devil is always proud of his disciples. It will be a huge shock to sane and hardworking Nigerians if you are not happy with the level of destruction Ebola Tinubu is carrying out in Nigeria. But all in all, evil doers never last.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Nbote(m): 11:37am On Mar 03
Hahahahahaha.. Na see finish they make these people utter some kind of insensitive statements

10 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Sirmwill: 11:38am On Mar 03
If Buhari truly said that

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Those two people in that picture above ehnn

They are the two biggest comedians Nigeria has produced since 1914 😂

In the next 1000 years, their pictures would be placed in a museum and the humans then would be laughing about how stupid Nigerian humans were to have had these people in their time.

Chai 😄

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 11:38am On Mar 03
Evil party...

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by God1000(m): 11:38am On Mar 03
Is Buhari living in another planet?

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by meum: 11:39am On Mar 03
Ah! Not the way Nigerians want to be governed or the way Nigeria should be governed. This man is weekayd.

It will favour me and my family crew, how market?

10 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by GanagiBitrus: 11:39am On Mar 03
These elites are playing politics with the lives of the common man.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Golan007: 11:40am On Mar 03
2 strong men.

Nigeria needs men of conviction and guts.

Not prevaricating Simps with effeminate voice.

17 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by STEWpid(f): 11:40am On Mar 03
Chai..

Sir Boubou,,

Oko Iya won!!

The man just dey eat money dey go.

Chai..

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by EyeCumInPiece: 11:41am On Mar 03
Coming from a Failure, I don't know if this is supposed to be a compliment. 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Chimarto: 11:43am On Mar 03
Nsogbu

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 11:45am On Mar 03
We already know Tinubu is the Promax of Bubu.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by NoSmoking: 11:47am On Mar 03
Asiwaju Jagaban

💪

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by TreasureJunky: 12:00pm On Mar 03
Ozhuor stop mocking us,,, you handed Nigeria over to your pro max, now you're rubbing it on our face

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by KillahPriest: 12:01pm On Mar 03
You're more worthless than a dead rat if you see the truth of what's going on in this country, you acknowledge it's the truth and know it's dangerous implications for this country but because of party supremacy, you put tribalism ahead of patriotism. Look at what you people have done to this country and be ashamed of yourselves. The politicians have settled their next hundred generations while you're nothing but an internet nuisance. Shame on you cool

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Ebubu2: 12:18pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
The devil is always proud of his disciples. It will be a huge shock to sane and hardworking Nigerians if you are not happy with the level of destruction Ebola Tinubu is carrying out in Nigeria. But all in all, evil doers never last.
the first sentence is funnygrin

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by arantess: 12:38pm On Mar 03
Sirmwill:
If Buhari truly said that

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Those two people in that picture above ehnn

They are the two biggest comedians Nigeria has produced since 1914 😂

In the next 1000 years, their pictures would be placed in a museum and the humans then would be laughing about how stupid Nigerian humans were to have had these people in their time.

Chai 😄
Remove south east from the stupid idiots..

History will have it that it was south easterners that rose up and cried against these demons, but tribalism said no

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03
gringrin cheesy grin grin No single mercy for their mo.ronic supporters

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 12:44pm On Mar 03
If not for PMB’s political influence, some ministers and appointees during his tenure, should be in jail or be facing one financial mismanagement case or the other.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by swagana: 12:48pm On Mar 03
Tinubu have made Buhari very proud.See Buhari would have gone into history as the worst president Nigeria ever have but........ Tinubu have made him look like a good president.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03
Can you imagine. Not even the way Nigerians want. Even with how it is grossly affecting the survival of the citizens of this distressed nation? These people are really heartless. Meanwhile, nothing new as Tinubu promised to continue Buhari’s catastrophic policies.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Ofunaofu: 1:01pm On Mar 03
Buhari is happy.

We never thought any president after Buhari could be worse until Tinubu came on board. 

Tinubu is a plague

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by magoo10(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03
No problem we like it too
I hope that makes their sycophants happy.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Savedday2: 1:16pm On Mar 03
Chai! This him talk pain me !

E just be like, make I use pure water take stone that man called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by columbus007(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03
Crazy likes what crazy do.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Lavor234: 3:09pm On Mar 03
Misery loves company

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Quodseverismete: 3:50pm On Mar 03
Buhari that sold our Crude oil in advance, emptied our reserves, borrow trillions of dollars pocketed the money and ran to Daura. May the way you Buhari, Tinubu and APC ran this country aground, may that calamity befall you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Caramia2020(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03
He should continue, his predecessor is praising him, anyways it's his party members that died in the process of collecting rice n some where flogged because of bread. We de firm by God Grace.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by kcprince: 4:03pm On Mar 03
Birds of the same feather
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by jasent(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Is Governing Nigeria The Way I Want - Buhari by Sirianese: 4:18pm On Mar 03
Buhari is insane

The chaos in Nigeria today is what you get when a madman rules a nation of 200 million souls for eight solid years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide: Nefertiti Expels Akin Olaoye From Peter Obi’s Camp / Bobrisky: African Attitude To Gays, Trans, Crossdressers Should Change / Nigeria Is Going To Be Better In The Year 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.