Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (71234 Views)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Kubernetes: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
"The panic among the governors and the ministers stemmed from the fact that Kyari after his return from foreign trips a few days ago attended the Federal Executive Council meeting last Wednesday"

You knew he returned from an affected country,yet you put your lifes in danger without taking precaution during the meeting,all in the name of putting more food on your table

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by babytoun: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
while I don't support our politicians abandoning the health sector and travelling abroad for medical needs , I must confess that the difficulty in keeping medical issues secret by our health workers is an incentive for people to travel abroad .

very soon the said medical history will be on Sahara reporters ...even though a lot of us don't like abba kyari this is not right
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by TemmyT002(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
The worse has not even arrived.
Just wait until the Jehovah witnesses finds out that everybody is at home
��
���

Shame on you sir
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Kokaine(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
His chances of survival are slim...they must round up other cabal members now!

[img]https://media./images/ea3944e93b1c5f66a7161ed832d35cfb/tenor.gif[/img]
Why are the chances slim.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by tot(f): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
seangy4konji:
you self see the area the bastards deh take go do check up regularly if dem get ordinary cold...now dem no fit enter there and they are running helter skelter..why?upon all the billions did guys take out every year...selfish bastards now the reality of it is hitting the weathly and you think God does not answer prayers..many more of them will still get this virus l..wait for coming days...

They should be taking them to luth so that they can die quickly..

Bastards.

I tell you. This is judgment time for them. Anything their eyes see, make them take am like that. Case closed.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Maj196(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na dat kain tin coronavirus bin dey like
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Tunde835(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
tot:
St John's Wood... one of the very wealthy areas of London. It is truly corona thunder that will fire our leaders. They should take him to LUTH abeg. Mscheeeeew. Very heartless bunch of leaders. No infrastructure on ground but they were busy flying to London for medical care.
St John Woods is a district in Westminister borough thats where d bucking ham palace is its one of d most expensive boroughs in London even d queen lives there so u know dat dey ar usin taxpayers money for luxury
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Judybash93(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oh wow!!! So, does that mean his chance of survival is slim?
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by OpinionCounts(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pruwa:
so his own is very critical
fada lord is this really you?

grin grin cheesy cheesy you guys will not kill me with laugh grin cheesy grin cheesy abeg u guys should pardon the old man na cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by StivoeDevoe: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
God is wonderful
abba kyari go to a christian hospital ?

in Nigeria Christians seems to be abomination

may GOD help us
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Antisocial01: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
His chances of survival are slim...they must round up other cabal members now!

[img]https://media./images/ea3944e93b1c5f66a7161ed832d35cfb/tenor.gif[/img]
the worst will arrive in less than 2 weeks watch out
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by nextstep(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
fergie006:
“He has some other health conditions which will be kept confidential. We are hoping for the best.”

Me too, I'm hoping for "the best" wink cool
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by owunabastard: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is it for only those residing in Lagos or the whole naija?
kingjrofficial:
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by DaddyRochie1642: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
��
���

grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by nextstep(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
babytoun:
while I don't support our politicians abandoning the health sector and travelling abroad for medical needs , I must confess that the difficulty in keeping medical issues secret by our health workers is an incentive for people to travel abroad .

very soon the said medical history will be on Sahara reporters ...even though a lot of us don't like abba kyari this is not right

You have a valid point, but the solution is to train a corp of special medical personnel who can and must keep secrets. Just as we have people in armed forces, and various places who have kept their mouth shut. It's not a valid excuse to abandon your own.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by micxwell(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
IF THEY LIKE LET THEM OBTAIN HIS GRAMOPHONE FROM HIS VILLAGE SHRINE, HE IS STILL GONNA DIE FROM THIS CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE.
cheesy You wicked faa
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by kingjrofficial(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
owunabastard:
Is it for only those residing in Lagos or the whole naija?
NCDC emergency line for the federation... They readdress you to ur State
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by blackslayer: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
��
���

LOL....your sense of humor is random and on-point. nice one!
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by safetyzone(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
��
���

So funny.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
TimeManager:

why do you end a sentence with about 8-9 full stops and then yet another?. No one who passes through school writes in such an unintelligible manner. It doesn't speak well of your IQ either. You must henceforth stop writing that way.

-No Lie Only Truth!

I dey my house......come and beat me.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by nan1: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
So na this hasibitu him and baba go slow dey carry our money go? God don catch una
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Harkinloyhe19(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Any politician who is tested Positive should taken to his constituency for treatment .. Who else agree ..
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by nsiba: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Imagine from London hospital! Why should I wish him well
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Torg77: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
fergie006:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-doctors-obtain-abba-kyaris-medical-records-from-uk-hospital/

Which one is panic gripped them? The fools didn't tell him to self isolate after coming back from a country known to have the virus spreading now they are all forming scared..sit your asses down
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Torg77: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
fergie006:

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-doctors-obtain-abba-kyaris-medical-records-from-uk-hospital/

He likes the wellington hospital..fly him there na? What are they waiting for ?
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by nsiba: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
nextstep:

Me too, I'm hoping for "the best" wink cool
Only d coded will understand bro
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by binta745: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by bluefilm: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chai.

Wahala dey for the guy o.

You know say corona no dey take eye see all these old people.

Most especially, old people with other ailments.

Coro why
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Pruwa: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
proclinician:

Lol Na him oo. He works in mysterious ways. Who can imagine our leaders are in the point of death but can't travel to UK. It's like a dream to me I tell u.

this is truly God
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Pruwa: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u don mad finish ooooo. Like seriously u type dis? In fact wait of rme at third mainland bridge by 12 30 midnight today

lmao
please leave me ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.