Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (71223 Views)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records / Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tundenoni:
The worse has not even arrived.
Just wait until the Jehovah witnesses finds out that everybody is at home
��
���

cheesy
Thank you for the laugh!!!!
cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
TimeManager:

You're rude, shameless and unnameable to learning. weren't you brought up to take to corrections?

kiss the truth!

Hahaha eyaa.....this one pain you wella.....hahaha.......I still dey chillax for house......come and beat me.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Studio247: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
You see life?
If Corona had started with the poor
Am sure all our leaders will have been out of the
Country with their families by now .
Including our president
But as God is not a Man
The virus started from the top.

God gave our leaders enough time an opportunity to build this country and make life comfortable for everyone but foolishness , greed and stupidity will not let them.
All of them were busy looting for themselves their children and unborn generation
Believing that when crisis come they will
always fly out to cool off or go for medical check up

Who would have thought that abba kyari will be admitted in the Same hospital with the poor ?
Who would have thought that a time like this Will come
When our dear leaders will be panicking?
When last did kyari visited a Nigerian hospital to even see what is going on their.

People are leaving like they own themselves
Some are trying so hard to over throw God
And take his place
When he has clearly told us that he is God , the I am that I am, the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, He can not share his glory with anybody.

May God have mercy on us and protect us
And also help us to learn and amend our ways after this epidemic.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by binta132: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
"e author=Tundenoni post=87755117]The worse has not even arrived. Just wait until the Jehovah witnesses finds out that everybody is at home �� ���[/quote]"
What will happen next?
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Radicalman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
This set of people should not be treated here

Please let him go back to that hospital and stop take space of hospital they do not care about

Karma.......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
popweezy:
me holding on to Baba God like
But mehn this your meme, is it real? If true then the man fat o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Seraphicelement(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
What a trying time for the world. However, we shall see the end of #COVID 19
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by edupedia: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
His chances of survival are slim...they must round up other cabal members now!

[img]https://media./images/ea3944e93b1c5f66a7161ed832d35cfb/tenor.gif[/img]

No problem....Hopefully Nigerians will do same to all members of your village....
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by binta205: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
TimeManager:

You lack manners. How do you pass your exams if simple corrections seem too difficult for you to comprehend. Take a look at the manner at which you reply me. It clearly shows you lack home training.

kiss the truth!

Hahaha......it's really paining you oh......chai ......seems Coronavirus is not your headache ......I am......but u know what?.....I dey my house.....come and beat me!
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Tundenoni:
��
���
grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:27am On Mar 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Ehen, and so what! I'm not his relative, i do not care
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by BeverlyTlhako: 5:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Munzy14:
The people that are sitting on the progress of the masses...cheesy

Lock border lock border, u never cared beacuse u move around in private jet...U will never knw wetin hit u las las..

The country's border and air space should av been on lock down since january considering the swear them swear for Nigerians with china products.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by baby124: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2020
SMH
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by skales67(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2020
IkeOnyia:
The Corona virus will not see us. We bind and cast him back to China where he came from.

Why make a meme out of a man who is way off better financially and based on societal stand than all the men in your family, lineage and even your local government both dead, living and unborn? Get well soon!
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by paschalj4(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
grin grin
Tundenoni:
��
���
grin
Tundenoni:
��
���
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by CreamyDency: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Estellar:
grin grin grin grin You should welcome them when they come visiting
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=TimeManager post=87776118]
Good luck to the man that would have to put up with your rude attitude. I can't deal. You write unintelligibly, 7-8 full stops, starting each sentence with small letters. The first of its kind I've come across on this forum. it speaks volumes of your low IQ. I don't know your age, possibly, still a kid but I've noted your moniker such that whenever I see your comments, I'll scroll up without

Hahaha.......are you that jobless?.......don't understand why someone will come online and be looking for whose moniker to note down gosh....... remember ever asking you to read my comment and i have not even bothered to take a glimpse at your moniker.......neither do to know who you are.......as for my hubby......calm down the gentle sweet man God blessed me is enjoying me completely.......so grow up and get yourself a wife that is if you are up to age......before I forget......Don't ever mention people in a rude way and expect a sweet reply.......whatever dose you dish out expect same or double in return .......peace!
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Estellar: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

People that don't sing national anthem or pay taxes... They will never observe any sit at home isolation order... They are probably close to your gate as you read this. grin
Maybe but no one will let them in . I tire for those people
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by Estellar: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
ojuolu:

With Corona virus everywherr? Do I know if they are careers too? Or are they not also supposed to stay at home?
Biko, no visitor, I am on isolation, lockdown and self quarantine. Lobatan!
Lmao! Pls, allow Jehovah's people to visit you this period
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by TimeManager(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
I see what you did there. The next time you see me, run.
I pray your hubby has the strength to endure a very stubborn wife. Hope you didn't trap him with pregnancy before having no choice than settle down with you because it baffles me how a sane man would wife an unlearning lady. Enjoy while it last, dear.

Truth is mine.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2020
TimeManager:

I see what you did there. The next time you see me, run.
I pray your hubby has the strength to endure a very stubborn wife. Hope you didn't trap him with pregnancy before having no choice than settle down with you because it baffles me how a sane man would wife an unlearning lady. Enjoy while it last, dear.

Truth is mine.

Hahaha......run to where?.......It's really paining you and it will pain you wella......trapped with pregnancy ko pregnancy ni........jobless mofo drinking water ontop another man headache.......no go find work.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
TimeManager:

From being rude to being insultive. If you could call a well groomed man like me a jobless mofo, then what else would you call your hubby. You refused to learn manners from your parents before you carry belle for a random man. Go back to your parents house and learn manners. When time deals with you and you open a thread on NL on your failed marriage, I will ignore you and won't contribute on your thread. I ignore mannerless girls. You can choose to be crazy but don't teach your kid how to write unintelligibly.
I know you want to have the last words, go ahead. Sweethrt, don't be a fool.

Kiss the truth!

Hahaha......pls get busy......grow up and stop ranting like a woman......nobody can and will ever intimidate me.......jobless mofo get busy and try get a wife if you can afford to marry.......I know you can't ......better still try and get a girl pregnant to be sure you can let's start from there.....smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital by ursullalinda(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
TimeManager:

Sweethrt, you're a f°°l.
I pity you. You dare talk to me carelessly. If you see me, you will wet your pants but I don't do dirty girls.
I pity your husband. I would buy him off and make you pay hard to have him back.
Listen girl, if you ever again come across my moniker, Run!

Truth is talking!

Only a low life will wish a stranger wets her pant for him......and that is exactly what you are.......my husband is the best man in the world so get lost.......as for your moniker I never noticed you......rather your busy body keeps running after me.......but you are too tiny for me to be noticed in an honourable forum like this.....try and get busy it will improve your IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.