Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1641 Views)

Someone Stole My Phone And Withdrew Over N180k From My Account Within 3hrs / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LivingSage: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Deleted
Re: . by LivingSage: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm scared of going with what a friend experienced doing such
Maillak:
I think you will have to go to the bank sir...
Re: . by babington91(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Your account don enter lien......even ur balance dey negative
Re: . by emeijeh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
LivingSage:
I'm scared of going with what a friend experienced doing such
Your hand nor pure na.
Since you are willing to let 59k go

1 Like

Re: . by LivingSage: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
I am as white as snow. What happened to a friend is just giving me concern
emeijeh:

Your hand nor pure na.
Since you are willing to let 59k go
Re: . by Iziq(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by SavageMaster: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
LivingSage:

What happened to your friend?

Do you have a lawyer? You can also go with him to the bank?
Re: . by EdoPrince93(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Your account could have been blocked and that's why it's on - first or It could also mean that your acc was hacked and used to take a loan or so because that's what goes on nowadays....you have to go to the bank tomorrow to ask questions though....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EdoPrince93(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
Iziq:
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by chillex8(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Your account has been blocked and that's why it's on - first.... It could also mean that your acc was hacked and used to take a loan or so because that's what goes on nowadays....you have to go to the bank tomorrow to ask questions though....
Wrong. His account being on minus doesn’t mean it’s blocked.
One of my accounts is frequently on negative balance. Once I credit it, it changes to positive balance. If by Month end, I have say 0.00 naira, bank deducts sms alert charges and all their crooked charges, balance goes back to negative.

Cycle repeats itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LivingSage: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thanks
EdoPrince93:
Your account has been blocked and that's why it's on - first.... It could also mean that your acc was hacked and used to take a loan or so because that's what goes on nowadays....you have to go to the bank tomorrow to ask questions though....
Re: . by LivingSage: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
It's not that. I've experienced that before as well. Thanks a bunch
chillex8:

One of my accounts is frequently on negative balance. Once I credit it, it changes to positive balance. If by Month end, I have say 0.00 naira, bank deducts sms alert charges and all their crooked charges, balance goes back to negative.

Cycle repeats itself.
Re: . by EdoPrince93(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=chillex8 post=87767682]

Cycle repeats itself. [/quote][/s]

Wrong as well,my account once showed minus with money in it and on getting to the bank I was told it was blocked for fraudulent reasons...
Don't dismiss people's suggestions like that and besides I stated it could be for many reasons... Mr know it all
Re: . by bigpicture001: 1:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Iziq:

Confirm the 100k transfer....did u get it..?
Re: . by emeijeh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
LivingSage:
OK, Snowwhite
Re: . by Catchfirez: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
LivingSage:
Good day everyone. I JUST got this notification from one of my bank about an online transaction which I didn't do. I made transfer to someone 3hours earlier(through mobile banking) and had barely 6k left in the account before I got the debit alert.
I've messaged my bank (GTBank) but I haven't' get any reply, I tried checking my balance but showing UNABLE TO VALIDATE ACCOUNT DETAILS NOW. I'm scared of going to a branch for enquires to avoid any funny story.
PLEASE HELP, WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING

Cc:
OAM4J
Mynd44
Modified:
Cc: lalasticlala , I need help.

Your account is bleeding.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Duped By Ogbivwie Mudiaga / *JUST IN* Apsotle Johnson Suleman Had This To Say About Hushpuppi And Other Yah / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Five People To Death In Edo Community (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.