Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,057 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Hushpuppi Biography:stat, Networth And Lifestyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Biography:stat, Networth And Lifestyle (573 Views)

Magnito, Kenny Blaq, Styl-plus, Tonto Dikeh, Others Storm Comedy And Lifestyle / Poco Lee's Biography,networth And All You Need To Know / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Biography:stat, Networth And Lifestyle by Trybeinfo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
REAL AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH:
The real age of Hushpuppi is unknown. Some publications claim Hushpuppi was born on June 14, 1988 - which would make him 32 (2020). But it seems his date of birth is actually in October because heonce took to his Instagram on October 11, 2019, to wish himself a happy birthday. He said “As I turn a
year older into my 30s today.

I want to celebrate all of you out there who have through the years been very supportive in any form to me, those of you who mostly I have never met, spoken to or anything but have been a strong supporter of me through every situation until this point and still riding for me, I want you to know wherever you are that I celebrate and appreciate you today, today is OUR DAY!. Hushpuppi’s birthday celebrations usually do not reveal anything that would confirm his age.

SEE MORE ON https://www.trybeinfo.com/2020/03/hushpuppi-all-you-need-to-know-about-him.html

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Brother!see What A Man Did To His Brother. / Nigerian Mother Makes Her Entire Family Dress Up For ‘church Service' (video) / Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.