Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional (575 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Samklef Finally Shares Mohbad Cause Of Death � / Halima Abubaka Finally Shares Photos Of Her Baby / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional by Transparent(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian Instagram comedian, Sydney Egere who is popularly known as Sydney Talker has finally shared his Coronavirus result after getting tested by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

Sydney Talker took to his social media to share the news of his coronavirus test.

“My Test Results just got in from Lagos State Ministry of Health and thankfully it is NEGATIVE.”

To those who felt this was a PRANK or CLOUT CHASING, I have just one question ” Why would I chase clout at the expense of my life ? “

To everyone who prayed for me in my weakest moment and for quick recovery, I pray that on the day you are in distress may you also find help and receive prayers IJN Amen.

I love you all & I promise I will be back and better soonest “

Recall that in about a few days ago, the Instagram Comedian revealed that he was showing symptoms of the Coronavirus Pandemic and needed to get tested.

Most of his fans thought he was using that as a comedy skit until he showed more evidence before they finally believed him.

See a screenshot of his results below which has gotten his fans so emotional and praising God for his life.

SEE MORE: https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/02/sydney-talker-finally-shares-his-coronavirus-result-get-fans-emotional/
Re: Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional by Sey1900: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional by jahlove4jah: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
If an average Nigerian can watch international channels and see hundreds dying in Italy and USA we will stop every form of joke with #Covid19
Re: Sydney Talker Finally Shares His Coronavirus Result, Get Fans Emotional by blesskewe(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
This guy plays with serious issues

No cap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Gospel Singer MERCY CHINWO Bio, Lovely Husband, Fame, Wealth + Unknown Fac / Girls Dont Play With Boys Davido's Daughter As Jamjam Couldn't Resist Her Charm / "I Was Forced To Go Beg Lola Okoye But She Did Not Forgive" - Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.