Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem (624 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by allgistng: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
[url]ALLGIST.NG[/url] INTERVIEW With Dr. Olawale Qazeem (Olaking) Natural Medicine Doctor

1. You recently shared some content on your business social media pages pleading that the FG gives you room to treat Corona Virus, what can you say to this?

To start with, it is important to recognise the fact that Corona Virus is a global pandemic which requires everyone's support both from the private and public sector to overcome. Without doubt too, the Nigerian authorities in charge of this disease have been doing well in identifying cases of this virus nationwide and working round the clock to combat the novel Covid-19. Perhaps if there is a word more than commendable, I would have used it.

Meanwhile, the fight against this pandemic - Corona Virus may not be successful if we do not begin to look in the direction of integrative medicine. As a Biochemist and Natural Medicine Doctor leading a team of other natural medicine healthcare professionals, what good does it do if we do not add our meaningful and informed contribution to the fight against Covid-19? If given the opportunity, we have a lot to offer with integrative medicine approach as out indigenous herbs also what it takes to combat this novel virus.

2. So what do you want the FG to do?

We want to work with the FG of Nigeria and we hope they allow us to. Over the past years, we have been able to help well meaning Nigerians in the fight against some diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis, Cancer, Asthma among many others through our different typesof therapies. In fact, we as practitioners at Olaking International Holistic Medicine (OIHM) Company practice not less than 10 therapies part of which includes: Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cupping and Islamic Medicine therapies to mention just a few.

Our call is that the Nigerian government should give room for integrative medicine where we combine both existing treatment methods with natural medicine approaches and remedies. We believe this will go a long way to help in treating Nigerians of this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by Gbemmyxal(f): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Some herbs are very potent though

1 Like

Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by faaiz4ever(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
G
Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
His chances of succeeding is High. But that is a threat to the drug industries and Global Elites.
Natural herbs doctors are most time assasinated because of threat to the big pharma industry. Check out DR Sebi.

And don't forget..... All the medicine you need can be found in fruits and vegetables

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by Okuda(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
EliteBiz:
His chances of succeeding is High. But that is a threat to the drug industries and Global Elites.
Natural herbs doctors are most time assasinated because of threat to the big pharma industry. Check out DR Sebi.

And don't forget..... All the medicine you need can be found in fruits and vegetables

Dr Sebi died an old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okuda:

Dr Sebi died an old man.
Research deeper
Re: I Beg FG To Allow Me Give My Herbs To 5 COVID-19 Patients : Dr. Olawale Qazeem by rusher14: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
There are laid down avenues for testing the efficacy of your drugs.

Use those means and stop disturbing the airways

(1) (Reply)

Delta State On Lockdown / TELOS Blockchain Used By Genobank For Covid-19 Testing / Good News : If You Have Been Using Onions To Cook, This Message Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.