Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (605 Views)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / Lady Angry With Hospital For Telling Her To Wait Till Morning Devotion Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by ceeceeuwa: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: ... by AdaSunshine(f): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2021
So sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: ... by Deborah98(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Sorry for the loss. God of Hanna and Sarah will do it again. Depends on your emotional and physical state now but two weeks after miscarriage isn't bad because you can ovulate and become pregnant as soon as two weeks after a miscarriage. Don't worry it'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: ... by jspuky(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
ceeceeuwa:
I just had a miscarriage yesterday. It was the most traumatic experience I have had in a long while. So I want to ask doctors in the house, how long can I wait before trying to conceive again?

So sorry for the loss my dear, God will replace this lost one. You have to get the system properly flushed then have some native papersoup usually taken by women who give birth eg. Uda or aju mbaise as called by Igbo's . after which you go for some premium beverage (Andro Phyto) which will help for homomal imbalance, good blood cerulation, etc and before you know it you have conceived again. but if usually have delay in conception then you need to be guided as to what to do. I pray that God Almighty answer your prayers soonest in Christ Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: ... by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important? Naming Ceremony Or Baby's Health / Men From 35 And Above, Pay Attention To This / Solution To That Health Desease You V Been Battling With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.