Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. (393 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / Persistent Headache / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by thesaint24(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
I've been feeling this headache since last night. I thought all I needed was sleep. When I woke up this morning, it has reduced but I still feel slight ache. I'm scared I must have been infected because I'm an Opay rider here in ibadan. Should I go for the test?
Your advice is needed please.
Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by Keziehenry(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
thesaint24:
I've been feeling this headache since last night. I thought all I needed was sleep. When I woke up this morning, it has reduced but I still feel slight ache. I'm scared I must have been infected because I'm an Opay rider here in ibadan. Should I go for the test?
Go and take malaria drugs or panadol. No use your mouth invite Coro for urself.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by tbtosine(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
thesaint24:

All you need is to remain calm and get fear out of you first. If possible for you can go for the test. Thats at your personnal decision cos i know you may have been having headache before this coro of a thing come. Just calm down and do what your mind tells you.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Use that money intended for test to buy juice and chicken...

Enjoy your life before you die bro.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by nijabazaar: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
It might be anything.

Go for a test once you start feeling a raspy sore throat and a tendency to struggle for breath while speaking and if you notice you're losing a sense of taste.

NOTICE I USED "AND" while describing the possible symptoms
Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by thesaint24(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Keziehenry:

Go and take malaria drugs or panadol. No use your mouth invite Coro for urself.
Okay boss.
That's noted.
Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Everything now na coro coro cheesy
Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by thesaint24(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
tbtosine:

All you need is to remain calm and get fear out of you first. If possible for you can go for the test. Thats at your personnal decision cos i know you may have been having headache before this coro of a thing come. Just calm down and do what your mind tells you.
Okay
Just that as a rider you know I'll be exposed to different people.
You thought is noted.
Re: Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. by thesaint24(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
nijabazaar:
It might be anything.

Go for a test once you start feeling a raspy sore throat and a tendency to struggle for breath while speaking and if you notice you're losing a sense of taste.

NOTICE I USED "AND" while describing the possible symptoms
Taken.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Prominent Nigerian Doctor Dies Treating UK Victims / COVID-19! Is The World Coming To An End (pic's) / Covid-19: Federal Government Has Started Transferring N20,000 To Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.