Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

(infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions (4470 Views)

Tecno Spark 5 Air With 7" Screen And 5000mah Battery: Check Out Specs And Price / Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by skywalker240(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
edoairways:

People work hard for their money no doubt but they aren't forced to buy a product.
so whats the crime in alerting them ahead of the foolish mistake they are about to make from these heartless angel (Transsion)?

4 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
skywalker240:

so whats the crime in alerting them ahead of the foolish mistake they are about to make from these heartless angel (Transsion)?
There is a crime because you are tarnishing a brand's image
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
SweetBuns:

Wickedness at its peak
Then don't buy their products instead of tarnishing their image
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by skywalker240(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
edoairways:

What Image? (did they have any)

brand that is notorious for short changing consumers still have any atom of an image

so saying the truth about them is same as tarnishing

that means saying the truth is tarnishing.

what do i know.

you win. Carry go.

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Let's leave that guy alone abeg. He is derailing the thread.
Thing is, buying Transsion devices in Nigerian markets is just another method of daylight robbery

1 Like

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by AmosAkins: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

I doubt if you'll get the full 5000mah experience
What's the point of getting a 5000mah battery if you can't use it to its best potential
A25 will manage the battery well na
Any 12nm below processor should
right?
Just saying
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by Bonebreaker(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Camon 15 and this phone be looking like the exact same thing
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by 9jaunite: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2020
grin if i have 45k i will go for my precious nokia smiley Bleep infinix and tecno
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by sunshineV(f): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'd rather use my 40k to smoke weed. If only nigerians know how many brands out there that will give u beta one for that money they will never buy infinix

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by sunshineV(f): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
edoairways:

Then don't buy their products instead of tarnishing their image
[/s]
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
sunshineV:
Keep on striking we will be a thorn in your flesh
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
edoairways:

This for enlightenment purpose only.
To to tarnish means to bear false witness or to tell a lie to diminish a person or a brand's credibility.
So I ask, are the comments above tarnishing transision's image [infinix to be specific].?
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

This for enlightenment purpose only.
To to tarnish means to bear false witness or to tell a lie to diminish a person or a brand's credibility.
So I ask, are the comments above tarnishing transision's image [infinix to be specific].?
That is your answer @ bolded.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by sunshineV(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
edoairways:

Keep on striking we will be a thorn in your flesh
We? Who do u think u are fess? grin
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by skywalker240(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2020
sunshineV:
We? Who do u think u are fess? grin
that guy is a marketer no doubt.

1 Like

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by sunshineV(f): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2020
skywalker240:

that guy is a marketer no doubt.
grin
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by skywalker240(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
sunshineV:

grin
i sincerely doubt that guy can be redeemed, what that mana grill guy is to buhari, is what this guy is to transmission grin
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

That is your answer @ bolded.
Alright prove your point with facts,
state your stand against the comments of everyone or anyone that has actually said "we are doing Nigerians a favor by exposing the dubious and fraudulent actions of transission holdings in Nigeria". Prove them wrong that they are lying and tarnishing transissions image, by providing evidence that transission is not duping Nigerians or cleverly providing inferior products for expensive prices to Nigerians.

Me and the concerned phone enthusiasts on nairaland are waiting.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Alright prove your point with facts,
state your stand against the comments of everyone or anyone that has actually said "we are doing Nigerians a favor by exposing the dubious and fraudulent actions of transission holdings in Nigeria". Prove them wrong that they are lying and tarnishing transissions image, by providing evidence that transission is not duping Nigerians or cleverly providing inferior products for expensive prices to Nigerians.

Me and the concerned phone enthusiasts on nairaland are waiting.
It is wrong to spoil a brand that took years to build. This same brand many android phone available to many Nigerians at an affordable price where others where expensive. If you are not comfortable with them then don't patroniz them
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by hardeycute(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

It is wrong to spoil a brand that took years to build. This same brand many android phone available to many Nigerians at an affordable price where others where expensive. If you are not comfortable with them then don't patroniz them
Tell them to stop exploiting the innocent Nigerians.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2020
hardeycute:
Tell them to stop exploiting the innocent Nigerians.
Then Nigerians should stop buying
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2020
skywalker240:

i sincerely doubt that guy can be redeemed, what that mana grill guy is to buhari, is what this guy is to transmission grin
Perhaps you can buy another brand for me
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by skywalker240(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:
Perhaps you can buy another brand for me
that to me is like waste of time and resources to me.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by hardeycute(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

Then Nigerians should stop buying
They need enlightenment before they stop doing that.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
hardeycute:
They need enlightenment before they stop doing that.
No they shouldn't
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
skywalker240:

that to me is like waste of time and resources to me.
Then stop spoiling a brand
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by hardeycute(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

No they shouldn't
You're a waste. I thought I could reason with you angry
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

It is wrong to lie against a brand yes.
Yet none of the information presented by anyone against transision is wrong or a lie, which makes you the one who is actually trying to tarnish people's credibility and image because they are for the truth. You for one is yet to provide any contradicting information to what has been posted by the persons against transision holdings.

If your excuse for transision's wayward and outdated dishing out of inferior products at expensive rates to unsuspecting buyers, is because they provided cheap alternatives years ago. There you need not worry, you can continue to patronise them yourself, don't ask others to.
You can even go as far as budgeting your savings to continue to gulp in their outdated devices, but you have no right to ask anyone else to face the disappointment and tension that comes with transision's products.

I am not going to patronise anything transision, and will continue to endorse every truth exposing their dubious act.
If you really care about transision, then continue to prove the truths about them wrong with truths. Having sentimental allegiance to transision will only work for you, but with people like me here on nairaland exposing every wrong turn of transision, it won't work for others.

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It is wrong to lie against a brand yes.
Yet none of the information presented by anyone against transision is wrong or a lie, which makes you the one who is actually trying to tarnish people's credibility and image because they are for the truth. You for one is yet to provide any contradicting information to what has been posted by the persons against transision holdings.

If your excuse for transision's wayward and outdated dishing out of inferior products at expensive rates to unsuspecting buyers, is because they provided cheap alternatives years ago. There you need not worry, you can continue to patronise them yourself, don't ask others to.
You can even go as far as budgeting your savings to continue to gulp in their outdated devices, but you have no right to ask anyone else to face the disappointment and tension that comes with transision's products.

I am not going to patronise anything transision, and will continue to endorse every truth exposing their dubious act.
If you really care about transision, then continue to prove the truths about them wrong with truths. Having sentimental allegiance to transision will only work for you, but with people like me here on nairaland exposing every wrong turn of transision, it won't work for others.
Keep on tarnishing their image while the soar high in sales.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
hardeycute:
You're a waste. I thought I could reason with you angry
You don't have to agree with me waster
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by bravesoul247(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nice device but not A25. Every other thing is good.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

Keep on tarnishing their image while the soar high in sales.
Since you have no knowledge of the English vocabulary or its form of use even after I tried and failed to bring you an ounce of insight. Let me be plain, you are abusing the word "tarnish". But its obvious you would rather claim to be ignorant than face the glaring truth that you and everyone advising people to go for transission products are nothing but evil breeds, digging a hole in the pocket of hardworking Nigerians. And it's my job and so many others, to continue to expose you and everyone supporting the thievery acts of transission conmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 And Note 7 Lite Price And Availability In Nigeria / Can A Wifi Only Iphone Be Made To Use Sim / I Phone 4 Vs Samsung Galaxy S ( Ios Vs Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.