Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

(infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions (4705 Views)

Tecno Spark 5 Air With 7" Screen And 5000mah Battery: Check Out Specs And Price / Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Since you have no knowledge of the English vocabulary or its form of use even after I tried and failed to bring you an ounce of insight. Let me be plain, you are abusing the word "tarnish". But its obvious you would rather claim to be ignorant than face the glaring truth that you and everyone advising people to go for transission products are nothing but evil breeds, digging a hole in the pocket of hardworking Nigerians. And it's my job and so many others, to continue to expose you and everyone supporting the thievery acts of transission conmen.
Mr man stop spoiling a brand's reputation. Go produce yours instead of creating thread to bring down brand that has been existence for long. Thanks to that brand many of your kind couldn't afford an android phone
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man stop spoiling a brand's reputation. Go produce yours instead of creating thread to bring down brand that has been existence for long. Thanks to that brand many of your kind couldn't afford an android phone
My kind are the easy going Nigerians who want the best their money can buy,
My kind are Nigerians who want every kobo of their naira spent accounted for.
My kind are the people I am bringing to the light, to see that we are too calculated to be wasting a single kobo on anything transision.

I don't have to produce to have a choice. No matter how much of a manufacturer you are you will buy something. But you don't have to be a smart person to know that transision is not a smart company, buying anything transision is not a good investment.

I am not and did not spoil any brands name, I am just bringing every light to their dubious path. If that to you is "spoiling a brand's name" you need to reevaluate your stand against what is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

My kind are the easy going Nigerians who want the best their money can buy,
My kind are Nigerians who want every kobo of their naira spent accounted for.
My kind are the people I am bringing to the light, to see that we are too calculated to be wasting a single kobo on anything transision.

I don't have to produce to have a choice. No matter how much of a manufacturer you are you will buy something. But you don't have to be a smart person to know that transision is not a smart company, buying anything transision is not a good investment.

I am not and did not spoil any brands name, I am just bringing every light to their dubious path. If that to you is "spoiling a brand's name" you need to reevaluate your stand against what is wrong.
OK now I understand you. But why are on tecno and infinix ?
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by TrollKiller(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
edoairways:

OK now I understand you. But why are on tecno and infinix ?
Because they are exploiting the trust Nigerians have for them

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by TrollKiller(m): 1:41am On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:

You said a lot of things but you only succeeded in saying NOTHING
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2020
TrollKiller:

You said a lot of things but you only succeeded in saying NOTHING
That is because you made up your mind to think so
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
edoairways:

That is because you made up your mind to think so
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by drjprince: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
edoairways:

Not totally correct for battery capacity. If that was the case you wouldn't see many dumping other brands to get techno brands
oga marketer keep quiet abeg
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by drjprince: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
edoairways:

keep quiet spoiling a brands reputation is the only defence you have for them being mediocre as your president

2 Likes

Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by edoairways: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
drjprince:
oga marketer keep quiet abeg
Keep quiet if don't have a reasonable thing to say.
Re: (infinix Hot 9 With Mediatek Helio A25 And 5000mah Battery)... My Predictions by TrollKiller(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno rewards Port Harcourt peeps with amazing promo prizes / Have You Seen This Movie? / Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.