Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D (3051 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / "Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by Adebayodavid: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer,Adeleke David with the stage name Davido has expressed his surprise as he could no longer find fans who usually stood at his gate to beg for money from him.

The singer took to social media,his instagram handle to post a picture of his near empty street.

Davido mocks fans who usually crowd around his house as coronavirus makes them disappearThe number of cases of coronavirus keeps increasing in the country and many Lagosians have decided to stay indoors and practice social distancing which is a way to avoid spreading the deadly disease. The state(lagos) currently has the highest number of confirmed cases of the virus at 30.
See post below:
https://afrigistbase.com/davido-mocks-fans-who-usually-crowd-around-his-house-as-coronavirus-makes-them-disappear/
Re: Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by RaptObserver: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nobody holy pass
Re: Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
ungrateful pikin....making fun of the very people that make who he is today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by espn(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
I dislike this dude...not matured at all...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by Pruwa: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
instead of him to donate sanitizer and gloves to them
they won't beg you if they have
in a world full of misery please let's be Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mocks Fans Who Usually Crowd Around His House As Coronavirus Makes Them D by mrwonlasewonie: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is this necessary Davido

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo / My Husband Grabs Me Anywhere – Anita Joseph Reveals, Advises Married Women To Lo / Bbnaija: Yes I Slept With Tega But Her Vag*ina Smells Like Fish - Boma To Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.