Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo (3050 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / When I See You I Know Say Nkan Be, Lilkesh Poses With Iyabo Ojo Daughter. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by akajesus1020(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2020
Senator Dino Melaye, former senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District has debunked rumours regarding his alleged secret marriage with a Nigerian celebrity, Iyabo Ojo.

According to report from other online blog, the Senator will be having a secret engagement with Iyabo Ojo. Though no date was given for the engagement.

Please click the link below for full details of the news:

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/2020/05/07/dino-melaye-replies-those-that-says-hes-planning-a-secret-wedding-with-iyabo-ojo/
Re: Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by SavageResponse(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2020
Gossips everywhere
Re: Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by manuel4real(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2020
la click

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by Nonso92(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2020
La bend
Re: Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by Chuky7(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2020
manuel4real:
la click
la bend
Re: Dino Melaye Replies Those That Say He’s Planning A Secret Wedding With Iyabo Ojo by olamidedivotee(f): 8:14am On May 08, 2020
manuel4real:
la click
La die

(1) (Reply)

Zazoo Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute, Lady Claimed: Video / Fresh Blood inside Grave: Was Mohbad Buried Alive? [photos] / Brenda Fassie And Yvonne Chaka Chaka, African Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.