Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus (33825 Views)

El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Ezmans: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
MASTERMIND04:

Abeg make the thing still dey show them pepper. Bunch of thieves
coronavirous have made me know that lai Mohammed is far better than Nigerian pastors
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
habeesola:
Get your hand sanitizer, nose cover, latex hand glove,if you are within osogbo
Contact this no 09060001839.
Wasere Bisola. Iya alaje grin grin grin
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ezmans:
coronavirous have made me know that lai Mohammed is far better than Nigerian pastors
grin grin grin
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by flyinnizam(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
oyo state is now a country...we are trying to fight corona virus as a team and oyo government just acting foolishly and recklessly
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by greypencils: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Odingo1:
Nigerian states have no right to ban other Nigerians from entering their state.

Nigeria constitution should be respected at all times otherwise Nigeria is joke with no regard to its constitution.

Each state should establish a testing center in all local government and provide necessary health facilities for treatment and isolation.

Closing borders against other state shows disunity. Even in Germany here, Covid-19 patients are flown into Germany from Spain and Italy for treatment. Interstate travel is exclusive right of all citizens except if federal government issues a whole country lockdown.
It is up to State governor's to use their discretion seeing that the country is without a head. Anybody who thinks highly of that vegetable in the seat of power is a fool.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Liorcadin: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Abortion before pregnancy
[/s]
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by opomulero(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2020
so oyo state wanted to isolate herself, if na by so china wont overcome d virus.......what a bad move, well i am not surprised when one of there top health practioner was live on radio yesterday an he couldn't tell people the symptom of corona virus, why wont d state governor make oyo state a country in nigeria by closing her land and airways but is dt ibadan airport still functioning self....mumu politician instead of him to go n test as he had interfaced with atiku's son during dt ibadan pdp rally, hes there thinking how to carve oyo state out of nigeria, has he forgottendt united we fight coronavirus divided coronavirus hit us.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by bolousadex: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2020
Not a good move....
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta168: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta375: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta296: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Hotfreez: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Valfrankie:
I wonder what SE governors are waiting for? Is it until the region is infected before they act? Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Uzodinma and Igbazu had better borrow a leaf from Obiano. This is not the time for Extreme servitude.
PROTECT THE SOUTH EAST!!!

You want Umahi to shut down his state but his own appointee was sent to Lagos for treatment.
Just relax. Coronavirus would enter South East by weekend. The way people are travelling out of Lagos these past 48 hours ehn, let me not talk.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta856: 12:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta537: 1:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta299: 2:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by tayewinner(m): 2:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Nice move
For uncontrollably laughter grin grin
Join ibadan boi TV on telegram
and thank me later
Ibadan boi
Comedian and entertainer
https:///ibadanboi
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta414: 2:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by binta523: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59am On Mar 26, 2020
ForeThinker:
Clergyman TB Joshua has once again eased the mind of his congregation over the much dreaded coronavirus
- The man of God categorically declared that the virus will be over by Friday, March 27th
- TB Joshua noted that it is not medicine that brought about the virus, as such no medicine can be used to cure it

2 days to go menh ..

I am waiting to see how he will wriggle out of this
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by kayusely70(m): 4:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Good measures but it has to enjoy the cooperation of all
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Wasky101: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2020
sam4noow:

Another Zombie
Another wailer, for once be truthful to yourself it will help u heal and move on.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Glink2018(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Valfrankie:
I wonder what SE governors are waiting for? Is it until the region is infected before they act? Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Uzodinma and Igbazu had better borrow a leaf from Obiano. This is not the time for Extreme servitude.
PROTECT THE SOUTH EAST!!!

South east or Igbo States are God's own States. So no need to shut your border. All sons and daughters of Igbo land have odeshi for Coronavisa.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Flier: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2020
kayusely70:
Good measures but it has to enjoy the cooperation of all
I don’t think it’s possible because you have to pass through Oyo state if you are going to several state in Nigeria
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by shadelek(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Odingo1:
Nigerian states have no right to ban other Nigerians from entering their state.

Nigeria constitution should be respected at all times otherwise Nigeria is joke with no regard to its constitution.

Each state should establish a testing center in all local government and provide necessary health facilities for treatment and isolation.

Closing borders against other state shows disunity. Even in Germany here, Covid-19 patients are flown into Germany from Spain and Italy for treatment. Interstate travel is exclusive right of all citizens except if federal government issues a whole country lockdown.
Bros shine your face, this virus is worse than what you're thinking. Take Italy as an example, despite building health centres to contain the infected people, Italy is keeping corpse in churches coz there's no where to keep those corpse again. I think total lockdown for a while would be better. Atleast, let's get to know the actual people who are infected then we'll take it up from there.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by infonirt: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Essential move
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Truthshurts: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2020
ForeThinker:
Clergyman TB Joshua has once again eased the mind of his congregation over the much dreaded coronavirus
- The man of God categorically declared that the virus will be over by Friday, March 27th
- TB Joshua noted that it is not medicine that brought about the virus, as such no medicine can be used to cure it

March 27th 206 or 2040?
2 days to go menh ..
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Amustical(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Good move
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Lovelive: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

This dude is doing more well than that vegetable sitting in Aso rock......

Since I was born I've never heard a news whereby the whole nation will be begging it's President to address the nation... na only 4 9ja

Ohh I miss GEJ
niggggarrr built 9 Universities **renovated 6** making 14 in addition, 3 polytechnics, 157 Almajiri schools, 5 Hospitals, and 3 dams
and 2 power stations etc..... All in 6yrs.....

The current Aso rock saint didn't build nothing and yet some idiats we have here will still be praising him thank God we re all in this shit together....... E.g That Dead meat Griller and co.. bunch of idiats

I feel ur pain but easy and 4giv them all

Nigeria will rise again (1Naira = 1 Dollar and many more blessings)
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by Eddygre8(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Fear kills faster than corona virus. Trust God absolutely
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by sam4noow(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Lovelive:

I feel ur pain but easy and 4giv them all

Nigeria will rise again (1Naira = 1 Dollar and many more blessings)

Amen, I pray the Zombies get the message am trying to pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.