Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus (33836 Views)

El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by googi: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Valfrankie:
I wonder what SE governors are waiting for? Is it until the region is infected before they act? Ugwuanyi, Umahi, Uzodinma and Igbazu had better borrow a leaf from Obiano. This is not the time for Extreme servitude.
PROTECT THE SOUTH EAST!!!

My brother, I completely agree with you.

China had to close down Wuhan to arrest COVID-19. So can we in Nigeria.

Come to think of it, I cannot think of a better way to achieve BIAFRA. God is so good. All the time!

Lagos is next after Oyo and any state can follow the lead of Oyo. May God bless their Governor.

Lagos must stop all traffic by road, water and air into the State.

Thank you Oyo Governor, Lagos is overburdened with thousands still trooping in. We can reassess the situation after everyone finds his level.
Re: Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus by googi: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Chei, I just silenced this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram TerroristsĀ (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Nation Supporters Storm UN HQ In New York, Demand Referendum (Video) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.