Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty (501 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Lagos Police Rescue Man Humiliated By SARS Officials On Illegal Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by kingvick09(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...

I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.

07057635533 ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE......
I'd be so grateful if justice could be served on my behalf , cause the nigeria police force is turning to something else.
i have a private bike which I use for my business , so this set of guys without Id or means of identification as police officer stopped me at palm avenue mushin and requested for my bike key which i refused cause i was scared they were thieves. before i knew it one of them already called the rest.when the rest came , they started harassing me. in the twinkle of an eye, i was handcuffed just for resisting arrest of my bike and the other guy brought out mini tear gas and pressed it to my face. I was bundled into one MARUWA and taken to olosan police station where they put me in a room and started beating cause people tried to help me at the spot of the illegal arrest...

I'm pleading ,if there's any lawyer here on nairaland who can help me get justice for the harassment and maltreatment i got today for being hand cuffed and tear gassed.
I'M BEING ASKED TO COME TOMORROW MORNING TO CLAIM MY BIKE AND THE GOODS ON THE BIKE.I HAVE TO BE THERE BY 8AM TOMORROW MORNING.

07057635533 ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE......
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Go there collect your bike and go home Na 9ja you dey. Thank your star they didnt shoot you
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by SavageMaster: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Go to another police station near you first thing tomorrow morning, and obtain a paper for police report. Tell them it's assault case.
With the paper, you will proceed to the nearest government hospital( General Outpatient or Emergency Department) where a doctor will document your story, examine you and write his findings. If you have red eye or bruises from the incident, good; make sure he doesn't miss it. Your lawyer can continue from there.

I don't stay in Lagos. I hope others here can give you a lawyer's link.

All the best
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by kingvick09(m): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
SavageMaster:
Go to another police station near you first thing tomorrow morning, and obtain a paper for police report. Tell them it's assault case.
With the paper, you will proceed to the nearest government hospital( General Outpatient or Emergency Department) where a doctor will document your story, examine you and write his findings. If you have red eye or bruises from the incident, good; make sure he doesn't miss it. Your lawyer can continue from there.

All the best
I don't have a lawyer
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by kingvick09(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
SavageMaster:

All the best
THANKS VERY MUCH
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by ikeno(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
I think the Nigeria police has a complaint unit where you can channel your complain to.
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by kingvick09(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
ikeno:
I think the Nigeria police has a complaint unit where you can channel your complain to.
where
Re: My Ordeal With Police Officers On Illegal Duty by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
Call

(1) (Reply)

Soldier, Police Officers Arrested In Abuja For Breaking Covid19 Lockdown Rules / Attention: Nigerian Police Force / 12-year-old Girl Raped By 11 Men In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.