Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tiemoué Bakayoko; I Want A Return To AC Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiemoué Bakayoko; I Want A Return To AC Milan (506 Views)

Real Madrid Set To Loan Jovic To AC Milan Just 2 Months After Signing Him / The Fraud Called Bakayoko / Tiemoue Bakayoko Crashes £150,000 Mercedes SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiemoué Bakayoko; I Want A Return To AC Milan by Counceller1: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Chelsea owned midfielder Tiemoué Bakayoko is enticed to a return to AC Milan in the summer, after almost returning to the Rossoneri in the January transfer window, according to a report from Italian media channel Calciomercato.com today.

The article specifies how the 25-year-old Frenchman, who is currently on loan at Ligue 1 side Monaco, is expecting to return to London in the summer, as Monaco don’t look likely to make his move to the Principality permanent. He knows that Chelsea coach Frank Lampard doesn’t consider him involved in the future and so is hoping for a dream return to AC Milan.

Tiemoué Bakayoko was close to returning in January, the report continues. Milan executives Paolo Maldini and Zvonimir Boban spoke with Chelsea and Monaco in the winter transfer window, but a deal never hold because of the Rossoneri’s failure to sell 23-year-old Ivorian midfielder Franck Kessie. Tiemoué Bakayoko will now have to wait until the summer, after the coronavirus emergency begins to ease up.

Source: https://tdebsports.info/tiemoue-bakayoko-i-want-a-return-to-ac-milan/

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Is It A GOAL? / Okocha Names Ronaldinho His Best Ever Team Mate / Secret Of Winning Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.