Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies (81489 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by DollarBuddy: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Tell us the name of the mosques & location with video evidence, like yahoo star man Oyedepo aka pastor & the law shall take it process. Le fake religion.

Between a religion that glorifies the killing of members of other religion (Jihad) with a promise of 7 virgins if killed in the process and a religion that preaches love, which one is best.

Malu!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by iammo(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2020
emezuo17:
. Are you sure your account is not hacked.
it was hacked, this isn't me
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Regcode: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2020
Yerima or whosoever you are called, face your front and don't take more than can chew.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by FrenchyL(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2020
That’s not going to happen! It will be a very wrong move.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by PHijo(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2020
DollarBuddy:

.... And you, you're the most useless of all useless people in the history of creation.

Nonsense headslamming Bokoharam sombori!

That being does not deserve to be called he, what's appropriate is it. It is a thing. As believers we given beings that behave like animals too much room.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by owoshuyi(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Tribalistic bigots. They should not be taken seriously.

They are dogs that bark but no bite.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by tommywise: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I support, he is the most useless and Stuipd pastor in the history of the world

Thunder fire you and your whole family. This Corona virus will kill. Idiot
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Germi9: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Ladylite:
So the Iman who also didn't obey the same law should remain free and congratulated?

Nigerians are too blind.
Are those ones Nigerians? Ooin!!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Those supporting Oyedepo, na God go punish una sad
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Guynexttdoor: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2020
10 years ago this sherima was nigerian youth, still dey answer Nigerian youth...u no dey suck breast finish

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by tommywise: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are a bastard. God punish you well well
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Germi9: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2020
LegendHero:
Who be all these Northern youths self?

What will Oyedepo arrest do for FG? They should leave the baba alone coz I’m very sure he already recognized his mistake and won’t hold any more mass Sunday service again until we see the end of Coro-baby.

Are the baberians now to tell the FG what to do? Wont dey mind their Insurgent business instead of putting their on issues dat isn't theirs

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Tareq1105: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

He's more useful to Nigeria both economically and spiritually than you and your Imams.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by hephsat(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2020
U are sick. Why can't you arrest your president that allowed carriers to enter this country?

LordviccoDaGuru:
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by AgentNairaland(f): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many of your Muslim friends in real life had bombed themselves?

Samson too commited suicide in the Bible! Will he enter heaven or Hell?

Which Jesus should we accept? 67 Italian priests has died from covid 19 https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/25/67-italian-priests-have-died-of-coronavirus/. Who killed them?

A. Jehovah

B. Jesus

C. Satan

D. CoronaVirus

How many what?? Is Boko Haram threatening the peace of Nigeria not the handwork of Muhammad and allah?? grin
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Tareq1105: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
QuitNotice:

It's obvious you have Hatred in your blood.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
the useless scammer,obaofusa is back again with more failed prophecies

capslocked,lordreed,michellekabod2,vic2ree,xxsabrinaxx

Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you in this life or next.

With this your post go mark it on the wall. suffering, misfortune and extremely poverty shall be in your generation even to your seventh generation. You will work like elephant and eat like ant until you’re cut off from the face of the earth.

If it didn’t happen in your life in a short while I’ll resign from my calling, go and bookmark this page

God’s judgement has come upon you and your likes that are on this forum that have sworn to bring insults to the body of Christ

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by MissEfe(f): 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:
cool

Oyedepo goofed big time, but Northern fools calling for his arrest should quote the law Oyedepo violated

the imbeciless even accused Oyedepo of being close with Osinbajo and claimed canaan land is in Ibadan, they obviously want to attack "Adeboye/Osinbajo" and RCCG on Lagos Ibadan express way

Northerners greatest fear is the fact that Buhari and Abba Kyari are down and terribly sick while Osinbajo Starboy is kicking and shining, they know they cant survive without their "Darling Daddy" helping them to do wayo through nepotism, see as they have hijacked relief material that jackma donated to Nigeria to the North and Abuja using Airforce plane to steal it, they are raiding and stealing ventilators too

���
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by tweakdude1: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Dude, before you accuse any one try see things they see. It will help you to be matured.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by AgentNairaland(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

We will adress Quran verses you qouted but let first see what Jesus said in this Bible verse.

And a certain scribe came, and said unto him, Master, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.
Matthew 8:19

And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
Matthew 8:20

If you can observe very well Jesus of Bible did not know where he will end weather hell fire or not, a boy asked if he can follow Jesus to wherever he goes but Jesus himself did not know his own last destination.

Now let talk about Quran

Surah Al-Ahqaf, Verse 9:
قُلْ مَا كُنتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَلُ بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ

Say: I am not the first of the apostles, and I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.

Read the beginning of this verse very well "SAY" who said "SAY"? SAY is the word of Allah not word of Prophet Muhammad, Allah is tell Prophet Muhammad that he should tell people that he was not the first Prophet and he didn't not know anything about judment on the day of judgement, it means Prophet Muhammad is not equal to God and people should put all their hope in Allah not in Prophet Muhammad.

Is that clear?

So you mean allah did not know what will be done with him and with you bah?? grin you're telling me it is allah spoken therein.. Oh my God wonders shall never end.. It's now allah that's clueless as you said, continue disgracing allah ok

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by hephsat(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Madness is running in your vein. DAT is why u wowo like ur father. Stupid fulani boy

QuitNotice:
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by GreyLaw(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Now after the many likes you got, what else?
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Teddy78(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Laughable. Bless your enemy. Feed him, cloth him, etc. While I'm neutral in this matter, I know for a certainty that God Almighty rolled His eyes when you were cursing & asking him to do evil on your behalf. Oniranu.

Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you in this life or next.

With this your post go mark it on the wall. suffering, misfortune and extremely poverty shall be in your generation even to your seventh generation. You will work like elephant and eat like ant until you’re cut off from the face of the earth.

If it didn’t happen in your life in a short while I’ll resign from my calling, go and bookmark this page

God’s judgement has come upon you and your likes that are on this forum that have sworn to bring insults to the body of Christ

If I be a Man of God!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Blazebond(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Mumu people,na envy dey worry dem,yeye dey smell.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by sumdor(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=87767792]I support, he is the most useless and Stuipd pastor in the history of the world[/quote. Repent or you will receive the judgment of God upon your life.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Angelfrost(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
LivingSage:
Hmmmn. I don't want to talk, else I'll take sides.

Honestly, there is no side to take... Anointed or highly revered, there is no justification for outrightly flouting the simple laid down laws of the land.... Even the good books can never be on any side!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Keiyadosh: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2020
babajeje123:

Bishop should be arrested because the northern almajiris said so? Abeg, what should happen to your senators who refused to be examined at the airport? What should happen to Buhari who refused to ban in-bound flights because of his daughter and Kyari? Yeye dey smell.
Shey u dey answer the fools ni??as if the almajiri they call president had been competent enough and had shut down borders and airports,,we would be having this problem...The incompetence of Buhari and his cohorts brought Corona to Nigeria...These northern fools should stop having an erection over Oyedepo..he is not the cause of our problem
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2020
AgentNairaland:

How many what?? Is Boko Haram threatening the peace of Nigeria not the handwork of Muhammad and allah?? grin

This summarizes what they are doing!
Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Tareq1105: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Roon9:

Even IGP's son wedded

The Northern Youth did not notice that the Inspector General pikin got married at the National Mosque last Friday and many dignitaries including Baba himself and ministers were present.

Na only Oyedepo that's their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yet he has impacted more lives positively round the world than you and your entire generation will ever do...

He has made great men... Men far above you and your generation!!!

I am neither a member of his nor a fan, but I was taught to always give honour and respect to any one who has earned it, whether or not I like or dislike him... This is called MATURITY!!! Grow the fvck up!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Glifted: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2020
He knew dat you are dullard.

shut up what do you know?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.