Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Coronavirus Giveaway Thread - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread (14678 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by UNIQUELADY1: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Oh ok
How can I reach you
Currently in Benin
Won’t give u all
Will be giving you a cartoon of noodles from my shop.
Or better tell me what you want from the items listed below. My shop is in auchi opposite uyi grand hotel.
thanks for your generosity ma, anything that you can afford to give out here is my number ma 08031928133"mama twins"
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by UNIQUELADY1: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Oh ok
How can I reach you
Currently in Benin
Won’t give u all
Will be giving you a cartoon of noodles from my shop.
Or better tell me what you want from the items listed below. My shop is in auchi opposite uyi grand hotel.
thanks for your generosity ma, anything that you can afford to give out here is my number ma 08031928133"mama twins"May God bless you
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by unibenakpos(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thanks to everyone that has given out. God bless you.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Elamin21(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls commit suicide and die... Foolish thing

U r saying this so that u can gain sympathy. Simply ask and it might be given to u... Don't u threaten people with suicide... I don't have much too and I ask, do u think suicide will make them send u money..

Cmon be reasonable
So y know how to beg too abi? "hypocrite" that's what u are.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Aurelius1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sorry to quote you sir but I have an advise for you, perhaps you should think outside the box. Doing same thing and expecting different results may not yield much. After about 4 years one would think you've figured things out and better off now. Simply do not give up hope and grab any opportunities that come ur way.
Thanks. l was gifted a faulty laptop by my cousin. I intend fixing it and going into freelancing. Though I've not learnt any skill, I have some digital marketing and python tutorials in my mailbox. They were sent to me by a kind hearted Nairalander.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aurelius1:
Thanks. l was gifted a faulty laptop by my cousin. I intend fixing it and going into freelancing. Though I've not learnt any skill, I have some digital marketing and python tutorials in my mailbox. They were sent to me by a kind hearted Nairalander.
Great. Topsquino is doing a giveaway by 6, you can tune in

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You still not even getting it. Baba fling that prof comot from ur moniker jorrr... Olodo oshi

Confirmed.. Na He u be.. Busted
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Elamin21:

Mad man.. U r nt dead yet. Commit suicide na. Stupid fellow
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
Elamin21:

Werey begging with suicide threat grin
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Confirmed.. Na He u be.. Busted
Rocket science
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Marvyx(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aurelius1:
Sorry bro, I'm just seeing your post. I don't have access to the email I used in opening this account anymore. You can reach me through my real email : sagayt@gmail.com
Alright then.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Carbon2Oxide: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

I knew this would come up.Nigerians!!!

I am solely responsible for this. I should not be here in the first place.

I would rather keep my little thing to myself.

I do hope you find what you seek.

Mehn! lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Tessyy1701: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Xavi2019:
Item : Data.

That's all I have to give as a data seller.

Thanks and God bless.
Tired of this boredom, I'm using freebasic to type this
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by UNIQUELADY1: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Great. Topsquino is doing a giveaway by 6, you can tune in
where in nairaland please
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by UNIQUELADY1: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Modify
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guys need to hustle. Why reek of entitlement? Baba go hustle, shey u fit fvck? So go hustle

angry
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Aurelius1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Marvyx:
Alright then.
You have mail sir.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Jacqueline22(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
UNIQUELADY1:
thanks for your generosity ma, anything that you can afford to give out here is my number ma 08031928133"mama twins"May God bless you
Ok ma I will call you
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
UNIQUELADY1:
where in nairaland please
just follow d guy. Him talk say na by 6. If na audio, na only God go punish am
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by UNIQUELADY1: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Ok ma I will call you
I will be waiting, thanks and God bless .
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by stubbornman(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aurelius1:

Guy please send those tutorials to me

Thank you!
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Aurelius1:
please can you send those tutorials for me
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Aurelius1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
@stubbornman and babyfaceafrica I will do so tomorrow.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
RoyalBlak007 , I'm sorry they provoked you. regret not ' for your reward will come soon. thanks
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by olamixix: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2020
RoyalBlak007:
I have small food items and a pack of soft drink to share with anyone who needs it

Must be around

Berger
Ojodu
Ogba
Omole

At ogba sir, I need it sir
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by olamixix: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Account details

Helpe too sir, 1k can go a long way sir...nothing small in naija
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by olamixix: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Thane:
Item: Rice and Garri

Guys let's keep it rolling pls, you can tag other people and the moderators to take to FP

I need garri pls n rice if possible
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Toseenlove: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

I no need to lie.. Person wey go give go give.. Na my belief

I think u are right. Your chances of receiving something here Is very slim, that's the bitter truth. Men prefer to assist females because they believe men are able bodied which Is the opposite of me, I do more favour to men than women. I do give away on here codedly with my other account. So u should hustle your way out by yourself. As a man, there Isn't even an honor In seeking petty stuff from your fellow men. My only advice for u Is to go down on your kneels In the middle of the night and pray to God. He will surely surprise u, believe me. Don't ask mere men like u for petty favour.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Toseenlove: 2:50am On Mar 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How do u know that? Simply keep up ur hustle and no chook eye into another man's hustle Like witch.

Sweets how have u been doing? I know u weren't aware I wasn't active online all this while. Your numerous boyfriends have been keeping u busy lol.....Work made me gentle these days.....Miss seeing your posts though lol.....
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by Babawale01: 3:07am On Mar 29, 2020
Chai!! Did I came in late

Make one person just dash me job ooo.

Nobi say hunger no dey catch me abi I no need money but na job be d koko maybe me sef go fit do give away someday.. Hunger no allow me sleep but na job be my major problem.

Ejor e help wa.
Re: Coronavirus Giveaway Thread by SweetCunt97(f): 4:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Toseenlove:

Sweets how have u been doing? I know u weren't aware I wasn't active online all this while. Your numerous boyfriends have been keeping u busy lol.....Work made me gentle these days.....Miss seeing your posts though lol.....
You funny though. Yiu sure u not mistaken likdis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Here Are A Few Security Tips In The Light Of The Security Challenge In Nigeria / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children? / 16 Signs She Is A Masculine Woman - Valorforfreedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.