Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations (1978 Views)

Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 2:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm thinking of packing out of my uncles house in Lagos, cos he has told me to do so. and I'd like some valuable information. On the affordable and yet safest places to rent an apartment. Even if it's a room.

I seriously need una help, before village people go laff me. My monthly earning na 24k

Una Abeg...
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Adbiz(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
What's your offense? Tell us, then we'd how to advise you.
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Adbiz:
What's your offense? Tell us, then we'd how to advise you.

It's personal your kind suggestions Is appreciated.
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Goodgod213: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Simeonsage:

Which area are you looking at? Choose somewhere not far from work
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Any safe area is appreciated... I want to start up a fast-food business
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
tolux8899:
IKORODU

I heard that it isn't safe or are you just saying
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by demoBaba: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simeonsage:

It's personal, I think you need to handle it personally without coming to social media.

1 Like

Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
demoBaba:

It's personal, I think you need to handle it personally without coming to social media.

I only need your recommendation, not exposing my family matter to you. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by demoBaba: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Simeonsage:

I only need your recommendation, not exposing my family matter to you. Thank you

I will advice you to relate with your uncle ( begging him) not advising to pack out with that income but if he refuse your apology move on with your life bro.
Re: I'm Frustrated Right Now, I Need Una Advice And Recommendations by Simeonsage: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2020
demoBaba:

I will advice you to relate with your uncle ( begging him) not advising to pack out with that income but if he refuse your apology move on with your life bro.

I did that already but he gave me some condition not my uncle though but my aunt husband. Yea

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Shopping Festival / Which European Country Is Best For Holiday? / Munich Airport Redesigns Hanger's Door To Take World's Largest Passengers Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.