Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry (5111 Views)

E-passport Application Enquiry / Uk Visa Application Mistake / Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello peeps, I have a seminar to attend in Zimbabwe at the end of the month, a friend in Zimbabwe sent me a link to apply for their VISA online. 48 Hours after application I got success mail. It reads "The above mentioned has been authorised to pay for their visa on arrival at the port of entry, the statutory fee to be paid is USD 30.00 for the stated visa and the passport holder is subject to arrive on or before 12 Nov, 2014". I want to confirm if that is OK. I dont want to have any issue, I have already paid for my flight tickets and the seminar fee. Justwise and Co kindly help.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by justwise(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2014
dkby: Hello peeps, I have a seminar to attend in Zimbabwe at the end of the month, a friend in Zimbabwe sent me a link to apply for their VISA online. 48 Hours after application I got success mail. It reads "The above mentioned has been authorised to pay for their visa on arrival at the port of entry, the statutory fee to be paid is USD 30.00 for the stated visa and the passport holder is subject to arrive on or before 12 Nov, 2014". I want to confirm if that is OK. I dont want to have any issue, I have already paid for my flight tickets and the seminar fee. Justwise and Co kindly help.

Which link was that?
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by cutieme(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls can u still give me the link?
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
cutieme: Pls can u still give me the link?

Part of the mail reads " We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Single Entry Holiday Visa has been successful. You may collect and pay for your visa at the port of entry. Please find attached, your Approval Visa Letter to aid you in your travels. We wish you a safe trip and a pleasant stay in our beautiful country Thank you for applying through eVisa Zimbabwe Regards Evisa Team"
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Justwise and Cutieme while you confirm the authenticity of that information, just an update, I sent a copy of that letter to an immigration officer at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja, he confirmed to me that the letter is tenable. Hope that link help people that are willing to visit Zimbabwe, even the VISA fee is relatively cheaper than what is paid at their embassy here in Abuja.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
dkby: @Justwise and Cutieme while you confirm the authenticity of that information, just an update, I sent a copy of that letter to an immigration officer at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja, he confirmed to me that the letter is tenable. Hope that link help people that are willing to visit Zimbabwe, even the VISA fee is relatively cheaper than what is paid at their embassy here in Abuja.

Yes the link is genuine, tried it with Zimbabwean embassy in SA and it returns with the same link you dropped here. So yea its visa at POE.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Great!! Thank you@Justwise

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by goldenhearty: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
dkby: Hello peeps, I have a seminar to attend in Zimbabwe at the end of the month, a friend in Zimbabwe sent me a link to apply for their VISA online. 48 Hours after application I got success mail. It reads "The above mentioned has been authorised to pay for their visa on arrival at the port of entry, the statutory fee to be paid is USD 30.00 for the stated visa and the passport holder is subject to arrive on or before 12 Nov, 2014". I want to confirm if that is OK. I dont want to have any issue, I have already paid for my flight tickets and the seminar fee. Justwise and Co kindly help.

Please dear frnd, how much is the flight please? Just wana know the range please
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
goldenhearty:

Please dear frnd, how much is the flight please? Just wana know the range please

Flight tickets depends on a lot of things, which class do you intend to fly with? time you pay prior to your travel date? which airline?

For me I paid $1108 for an Economy class [Ethiopian Airline] [Round trip], I paid exactly one month before my travel date. Its possible you get it cheaper when you check other airlines.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by corpROYAL(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
dkby:

Part of the mail reads " We are pleased to inform you that your application for a Single Entry Holiday Visa has been successful. You may collect and pay for your visa at the port of entry. Please find attached, your Approval Visa Letter to aid you in your travels. We wish you a safe trip and a pleasant stay in our beautiful country Thank you for applying through eVisa Zimbabwe Regards Evisa Team"

how was your trip to zimbabwe?

how is zimbabwe cost of living ?
what are the opportunities available in zimbabwe at least you visit there and you should be able to say something about the place. your reply will be appreciated.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by goldenhearty: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=dkby]

Flight tickets depends on a lot of things, which class do you intend to fly with? time you pay prior to your travel date? which airline?

For me I paid $1108 for an Economy class [Ethiopian Airline] [Round trip], I paid exactly one month before my travel date. Its possible you get it cheaper when you check other airlines.

ok yea yea it does help alot, thnks ao vry much. But what whr their requirement? The $30 was it when u got there yu paid it? Is there any payment done through online? Jst give me clue plz tnx again, hope ua enjoyin yo stay over there? cheesy[quote author=dkby]

ok yea yea it does help alot, thnks ao vry much. But what whr their requirement? The $30 was it when u got there yu paid it? Is there any payment done through online? Jst give me clue plz tnx again, hope ua enjoyin yo stay over there?
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=goldenhearty][/quoc

When you apply for a VISA to Zimbabwe using the link quoted earlier, before submitting you will be asked if you want to pay now or payment on arrival, the pay now option is not working as at the time I applied, so I choose the pay on arrival option. Upon arrival you will be required to pay for your VISA. Its $ 30 nothing else.

Documents I uploaded were;

1. Passport photo
2. Data page of international passport.
3. Invitation letter from the institution that invited me for the seminar.
4. previous Zimbabwean VISA.
5. Hotel Reservation@ Bronte Golden.

You may wish to also have an itinerary for your trip even though there is no place to upload that.

Hope this help. I will be returning to Naija tomorrow.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by goldenhearty: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote author=dkby][/quote]
Thanks alot dkby, yea sure it does help and i'm so greatful. But what if one hasn't been there before, what can one do about the place of previous zim visa?? Do have a safe trip back dear frnd, again tnx 4 yo response please. I'm greatful
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
goldenhearty:
Thanks alot dkby, yea sure it does help and i'm so greatful. But what if one hasn't been there before, what can one do about the place of previous zim visa?? Do have a safe trip back dear frnd, again tnx 4 yo response please. I'm greatful

leave that space blank. Thank you for your prayers, arrived safely. Thank God.

Once you submit your application you will be response from them with 48-72 hours.

Wish you the best.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by goldenhearty: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
dkby:

leave that space blank. Thank you for your prayers, arrived safely. Thank God.

Once you submit your application you will be response from them with 48-72 hours.

Wish you the best.
Ok dkby dear, tnx so much ua such a darling. Thnk God 4 a safe landing, tnx again 4 evryth. Cheerio
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
goldenhearty:
Ok dkby dear, tnx so much ua such a darling. Thnk God 4 a safe landing, tnx again 4 evryth. Cheerio

You are welcome bro
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by goldenhearty: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
dkby:

You are welcome bro
plz dkby can u drop me yo numbr if u dnt mind tru dis mail goldenzinesto@gmail.com. Shud i need someth urgent 2 ask n ua not online here i can reach u plz? Thnks 4 yo reply
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by dkby(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
goldenhearty: plz dkby can u drop me yo numbr if u dnt mind tru dis mail goldenzinesto@gmail.com. Shud i need someth urgent 2 ask n ua not online here i can reach u plz? Thnks 4 yo reply

I have sent you a mail.

Cheers
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by kroomtravels: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Very informative thread

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by n3rve(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by cutieme(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Hi, this link is it still working?
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by Xzellentgraphic: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
People still dey go Zimbabwe?
Go do wetin abeg
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by Preetychina22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:
People still dey go Zimbabwe?
Go do wetin abeg
Zimbabweans are the nicest set of people I've met. Actually Zimbabwe has far better infrastructure compared to Nigeria and the citizens are more educated and civil. The only downside is the political instability and poor economy. But things are picking up.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by Anniyke: 12:48pm On Jul 23
Hi, please I need the current link to applying for a Zimbabwean visa from Nigeria ,also any Nigerian currently there or has been there recently , please share with us how life is over there presently,thanks.
Re: Zimbabwe VISA Application Enquiry by Goodman247: 1:38pm On Jul 23
Zimbabwe of all places, chai, Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Austria / How Can Someone Book An Appointment With Spain Embassy In Nigeria? / Relocating To New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.