Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (60502 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by wonuks(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by dmi2052(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
A Million folds Amen
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Chatflick(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is sad.. I pray she's found
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by etibaba(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hopefully she is found in good health.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by OtotoC: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87785368:
We pray she returns to her family in one piece.
[/s]
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by phadat(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
God's mighty hand is upon her wherever she is and she will return safely I.J.N
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked

Since 14th?

Jesus! It can only take a miracle.

What a beautiful baby
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
She will be seen in Jesus Name.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by shogsman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
The key is how viral the news goes,she'll be found soon,alive I hope because this country is dangerous and there are predators everywhere looking for strays.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2020

Where are all those foolish check her boyfriend's house crew?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Allforlove(f): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
please follow me on instagram and I'll follow back @9jabanga
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by OtotoC: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87785391:

Amen in Jesus name.
[/s]
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Israeljones(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is one of the best thing about this forum....
helping out to find a missing person..... some of Nigerian site that i know will ask for a token b4 bringing it on....
See why this site will never ever die
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
where was she last located? what kind of lost and found notice is this?

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Ekemz: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
She will be seen surely
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Pruwa: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
the holy spirit will locate her for her parents
cannot even imagine how her mother is feeling right now
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Openbusiness: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
EkwensuNjaba:
Her name is Chimamanda, she's 3yrs old, fair in complexion, and plumpy.

She was last seen on 14th March, 2020, wearing white and black gown, two steps hair style with wool.

If you have any useful information about her whereabout please contact the nearest police station or call

07038071376 or 08173355151

And please share until someone recognizes her
Missing in which State or location? This info might help people in that location be on the lookout. I pray she is found safely.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
She will be found! Amen!
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
OtotoC:
[s]cancel
u came late 2day to ya office o....counting down

God please bring Chimanmanda back to her parents pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Longman8: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Little damsel i pray they find her as quickly as possible.Amen
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
This post of the missing girl has been here since one week now, but mods were busy pushing Snake threads to front page. I think snake thread should be the least topic to be sent to front page.

If Nairaland should be sanitized , it will get the attentions of international companies . (facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others are not doing snake thread matter. They are stricly professional sites.

We need to be wise.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by OtotoC: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87785586:
u came late 2day to ya office o....counting down

God please bring Chimanmanda back to her parents pls
[/s]
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by bikefab(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
This kid have been missing for almost 2 weeks now, the news have been on Twitter since then. I pray she is found.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Aspsolution(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
EkwensuNjaba:

She was last seen on 14th March, 2020, wearing white and black gown, two steps hair style with wool.

If you have any useful information about her whereabout please contact the nearest police station or call

Hmm. I can help
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Duru9(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Last seen where
State
Town
Etc

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
This post of the missing girl has been here since one week now, but mods were busy pushing Snake threads to front page. I think snake thread should be the least topic to be sent to front page.

If Nairaland should be sanitized , it will get the attentions of international companies . (facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others are not doing snake thread matter. They are strictly professional sites.

We need to be wise.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Etifinity: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where was she last seen? State, LGA and closest land mark; when these is published, it gives a headstart on where to direct the energy.
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by Meteng: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Who was babysitting her
No 3 yr old is meant to be left alone and unsupervised..
Some people are just too careless
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by richPHAROAH: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
shogsman:
The key is how viral the news goes,she'll be found soon,alive I hope because this country is dangerous and there are predators everywhere looking for prey.
example s this bastard Babapyro
why he is still roaming and not yet burnt alive is what i dont understand
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by fbexpert: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
ContractKiller:

May this innocent child be found unharmed;

If a ritualist kidnapped her, may his or her entire family generations upon generations live useless lives, suffer shameful deaths and be wiped from the pages of human memory;

If one of those "believers" in "marriage" to little girls kidnapped her, may every second of your life be an act of futility in this world, may you and your family beg for a living and scavenge in dustbins for food like a lower life form and when your pathetic life ends, may you be baptized in the eternal flames of hellfire.

Amen.

Dis kind prayer self. Dem people fit first you make heaven
Re: 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
EkwensuNjaba:

She was last seen on the 14th shocked

That was a long time ago.

But there is nothing impossible for God to do. Chimamanda will soon be found in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.