Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! (1168 Views)

What Could Be This , Growing On My Cousin's Scrotum? (graphic Picture) / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
I am very grateful to you Ma. May God bless you in all ramifications!
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by goldensoul55: 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
Your cousin's wife which one is my dad's brothers wife .

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2020
goldensoul55:

sounds better for their online begging format...
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 05, 2020
goldensoul55:
Hmmm
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sounds better for their online begging format...
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:

Brother please I am not lying oo. Please assist us. She is still in the hospital right now. How will i joke with someone's condition? God forbids bad thing!

its is very clear that you are just using different format to beg on NL....who are you trying to fool?!?! you have been begging on NL since 2017....this has nothing to do with lockdown or other BS stories of yours....online begging is your JOB:

SafariBoy:
Hunger wan kill me and no money to buy lecture materials..infact I am fed up
himkers2 abeg I need ur help
Alakotan Solomon Temitope
University of lagos
200l
finance department
SafariBoy:

Please i need just a token of 100k to help solve my dad's inability to refund the money he is owng a customer. And this said person has reported the matter to the police and they came and arrested my dad and locked him up in the cell for two days. He was released some days ago and they gave him till this Wednesday to settle the customer or go straight to prison. Please i don't want such thing to happen to him. He has been trying to gather the money but it's just promise and fail. I believe you are Godsent. Please kindly help us. Thanks. Any other details about me will be forwarded upon request
Account no: 2001690611
Bank: Zenith Bank
SafariBoy:

I apologize on his behalf ma.
please I still need your help.
Any amount will be appreciated.
God bless you more abundantly as you help me out.
SafariBoy:

Aunty please help me too..I am seriously hungry at the moment. My God will reward you in a tremendous way!
0026788888 diamond bank

SafariBoy:

Done that bro. please have mercy on me too sir. With all sincerity, Hunger is seriously affecting my family and my aged parents. The little foodstuffs we are managing before now have been exhausted and there is no hope of what to eat henceforth. Thanks as you assist us.God bless the giver!
O.A.A, 2001690611, Zenith bank
SafariBoy:
Please can anyone here help me with something to eat. To God who made me and with tears in my eyes, i and my family are very hungry right now and there is no foodstuffs at home. We have not eaten anything since morning. This is a shameful thing to do but i have no other options having tried seeking help offline with no results. Please do not let the bad people stop you from helping those who are sincere in heart. God bless the giver and may you all overcome your challenges! O.A.A, 2001690611, zenith bank. Thanks
SafariBoy:
God bless you nairalanders as you have been supporting me in times past. If not for you all, I would have been a dead person by now.It's already getting out of hand that's why i created this topic. Right now, i can't think straight anymore because of hunger. My elderly parent and siblings have ate the last derica of rice since yesterday evening. Our stomach are all empty right now. We need to eat so as to survive this terrible situation. God bless every hands that support us. You will never go down in life! O.A.A, 2001690611, Zenith bank. You can ask me for any proof and i will provide them.
SafariBoy:

Brother I have been seriously looking for you for some days. Glad you are back sir. I am sending this message on Airtel freebasics as i won't be able to check my mail. I want to appreciate you for your kind gestures to me back then. God bless you sir. I just need some assistance from you sir. We cooked the last rice this morning and we warmed the remaining this afternoon. Now, there is no hope of what to eat tonight not even garri. Please i will appreciate if you also consider me also. I am really begging on behalf of my siblings, mum and dad. You will never lack any good things in life sir! O.A.A, 2001690611, Zenith bank.
SafariBoy:
Hunger is very bad. Please help me!
O.A.A 2001690611, Zenith bank
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its is very clear that you are just using different format to beg on NL....who are you trying to fool?!?! you have been begging on NL since 2017....this has nothing to do with lockdown or other BS stories of yours....online begging is your JOB:
Brother see how you are digging someone's past. If people who knows your past too begin to dig yours i don't know how you will feel. That was then bro when I needed help for materials and other things i can't explain. I am a graduate now who is awaiting service this year. If you are not willing to help please don't! I will have a rethink of my attitudes henceforth. Please unquote me Sir. God bless you!

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:
Brother see how you are digging someone's past. If people who knows your past too begin to dig yours i don't know how you will feel. That was then bro when I needed help for materials and other things i can't explain. I am a graduate now who is awaiting service this year. If you are not willing to help please don't! I will have a rethink of my attitudes henceforth. Please unquote me Sir. God bless you!

i guess since 2017, you need NLer's help with different stories/format over and over, abi?!

Alakotan Solomon Temitope you better repent!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:
Okay sir, I will. Please unquote me. God bless you!

unquote you?! so you can defraud NLers with phoney begging stories?!?!?! this is who you are, and people need to know who you are, so i suggest you embrace it!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

unquote you?! so you can defraud NLers with phoney begging stories?!?!?! this is who you are, and people need to know who you are, so i suggest you embrace it!
I have already reported you to the mod. Life ban is awaiting you. What gave you the effrontery to tag someone a scammer. No! That's defamation of character. As if i request for help same day or time. You see why people like using alternate account to request for help?because people like you will want to dig their past. But i still summon courage to use mine! Brother you messed up big time, I pray God forgive you because if i curse you no man of God on earth can remove it. You might think you are anonymous but nothing is hidden under the heaven.
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:21pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Thanks for the good job my brother. You've saved many from falling into the scammer's hands.

This is exactly what I was typing on a particular begging thread the other time, that these guys are majorly scammers. They are just scamming people with different sob stories here and there. I've been a victim of many of them but never again.

So many people out there are truly and obviously needy, ophanages are there, I'll rather give to those ones than these ones that think they are smarter and will be laughing you out whenever they're given money here.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:

I have already reported you to the mod. Life ban is awaiting you. What gave you the effrontery to tag someone a scammer. No! That's defamation of character. As if i request for help same day or time. You see why people like using alternate account to request for help?because people like you will want to dig their past. But i still summon courage to use mine! Brother you messed up big time, I pray God forgive you because if i curse you no man of God on earth can remove it. You might think you are anonymous but nothing is hidden under the heaven.

i will be patiently waiting for that "lifetime ban" of yours.... lol! you are not the 1st online beggar i tag and certainly wont be the last.
as i said, i will repeat.....online begging on NL is your JOB with different stories and formats!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:25pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:

Are you threatening him?

You should hide your face in shame!

Using different sob stories to defraud kind-hearted people up and down.

You're the one that actually deserve life ban from here and life jail in real life because you're an unarmed robber.

Shameless thing!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:
Thanks for the good job my brother. You've saved many from falling into the scammer's hands.

This is exactly what I was typing on a particular begging thread the other time, that these guys are majorly scammers. They are just scamming people with different sob stories here and there. I've been a victim of many of them but never again.

So many people out there are truly and obviously needy, ophanages are there, I'll rather give to those ones than these ones that think they are smarter and will be laughing you out whenever they're given money here.

the above in bold is the sad truth... because of these unscrupulous people who create phoney stories for handouts, the real needy people will be overlooked.
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:

Are you threatening him?

You're the one that actually deserve life ban from here and life jail in real life because you're an unarmed robber.

Shameless thing!
Brother is it not the online giveaways they are doing that made me sent my stories and it's not even the same day. I was an avid reader before but i sometimes log in when someone wants to offer financial assistance. So how does that make me one? Many people you have been accusing innocently are going through pains and you have to stop that! Please for God's sake!!!
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:

Are you threatening him?

Shameless thing!
Imagine calling someone unarmed robber just because i requested for help sincerely oo??
Cc seun, lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:37pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is the sad truth... because of these unscrupulous people who create phoney stories for handouts, the real needy people will be overlooked.

How I wish this thread can make FP with a tag that indicates SCAM, so that it can.......
1. Serve as deterrent to others like him.
And

2. To open the eyes of those kind-hearted people to those who genuinely and obviously need financial assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:40pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:

Imagine calling someone unarmed robber just because i requested for help sincerely oo??
Cc seun, lalasticlala, dominique

What is genuine and sincere in claiming your cousin's wife is at the edge of delivery when it's actually not so.

Honestly, you're shameless.

cc roseb1

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:
How I wish this thread can make FP with a tag that indicates SCAM, so that it can.......
1. Serve as deterrent to others like him.
And

2. To open the eyes of those kind-hearted people to those who genuinely and obviously need financial assistance.

sadly, with the lockdown and covid-19, there are so many begging thread on NL that it would be impossible to know who are the fraudulent people (or not)...
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:44pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, with the lockdown and covid-19, there are so many begging thread on NL that it would be impossible to know who are the fraudulent people (or not)...

You're right, my brother.
One by one, we go dey catch them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by solochris(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Weldone Sir, you really did a nice job. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read all these stories coming from same person. Some people Sha, tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:

What is genuine and sincere in claiming your cousin's wife is at the edge of delivery when it's actually not so.

Honestly, you're shameless.

cc roseb1
Sir, can i send you my cousin's number so you will speak with him? You people will just be accusing innocent people on Nairaland because they beg for assistance at different dates or time. I know scammer exists but I am not one. I fear God bro!
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
solochris:

Weldone Sir, you really did a nice job. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read all these stories coming from same person. Some people Sha, tufiakwa!!
Brother please do not join them i beg of you. I want him to speak with my cousin.
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Oluneutral: 9:50pm On May 05, 2020
SafariBoy:

Sir, can i send you my cousin's number so you will speak with him? You people will just be accusing innocent people on Nairaland because they beg for assistance at different dates or time. I know scammer exists but I am not one. I fear God bro!

Lol......
You're not serious at all.

You think we're kids here, right?

Fear God, my foot!

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
Oluneutral:

Lol......
You're not serious at all.

You think we're kids here, right?
No sir I am very serious and if you are in abeokuta I will refer you to the hospital his wife is admitted so you can go check her out!
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2020
I know the mistake i made was begging you from the onset not knowing by doing so will give you more power! I am not saying you should not point out scammers or people who engages in fraudulent practices but be very careful of accusing innocent people of such. They might not be able to fight you but remember that there is Someone somewhere who fights for His children. Peace bro!!
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by ahnie: 10:43pm On May 05, 2020
Nairaland
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by cynhamscakes(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2020
... Mouth agape...
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2020
orishirishi, kala kala, somebody borrow me the Igbo version. lol
Re: Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! by Gerrard59(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2020
Special kudos to MrBrownJay1! cool The FBI in uncovering scammers masquerading as beggars. Lawyer is to omonile as BrownJay is to criminal minded fvcktards.

BTW, there are certain people that cannot be banned and BrownJay is one of such persons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike Continues – NARD Reacts To Court Order / What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism / Usaid Plans To Eradicate Polio In Nigeria Within One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.