Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus (484 Views)

Cure For The Corona Virus Pandemic Found By Madagascar - Would WHO Approve It? / Covid-19: I Just Tested Positive To The Corona Virus. (twitter User Shares) / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by computermouse(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2020
I decided to post this to explain the funny thing I see in this virus, looking close at the strands, BAT was mentioned, meaning it has similar sequence to a bat disease, further more most of its compounds are protein based- which means 2 things - it metamorphosed from animal meat - finally looking at it bacteria is present in the sequence, meaning it is really not a virus but an advanced bacteria which is what makes its contagious

Solution from a lay man view- it is admitted that , temperatures above 27degrees kill the virus/bacteria and it is noted that temperatures are actually checked to determine if one has contracted it, meaning the body is actually fighting the bacteria, or foreign intruder- but the bacteria overwhelms the body systems, is it possible to produce a drug that initially raises the body temperature well above 38/39 degrees, 2ndly shouldn't we adopt the approach used in the north pole to warm a person who has spent so much time in the snow or cold, sun bathing should also help to raising body temperatures, then is it possible to produce a drug that would breakdown protein characteristics of the virus into amino acids and another molecular element neutralize the end product as an added prescription, we have drugs that also prevent the molecular breakdown of proteins, which would mean the virus is prevented from breaking down in the first place - is it possible we haven't considered all these options in the short term and long term?

This is me speaking in layman's terms as person with knowledge in chemistry to secondary school level

PREDICTED PROTEINS OF CORONAVIRUS SERVE AS POTENTIAL ROLE IN THERAPEUTICS AND UNDERSTANDING THE MECHANISM OF HUMAN CORONAVIRUSES.
Open Reading Frame FUNCTIONS
ORF9 orf1a polyprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF2 orf1ab polyprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF26 surface glycoprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF31 nucleocapsid phosphoprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF4 ORF3a protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF75 membrane glycoprotein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF77 ORF8 protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF7 ORF7a protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF150 hypothetical protein [Chiloscyllium punctatum]
ORF78 Protein 9b
ORF63 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF130 DEAD/DEAH box helicase [Helicobacter saguini]
ORF39 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF122 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF104 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF5 envelope protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF102 Alpha/Beta hydrolase protein [Aspergillus arachidicola]
ORF79 ORF9b [Bat SARS CoV Rm1/2004]
ORF13 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF87 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF139 SulP family inorganic anion transporter [Burkholderia multivorans]
ORF100 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF48 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF83 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF91 primosomal protein N' [Marinobacter sp. X15-166B]
ORF6 ORF6 protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF128 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF57 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF121 hypothetical protein C7B45_01430 [Sulfobacillus acidophilus]
ORF30 Fe2+-dependent dioxygenase [Denitratisoma sp. DHT3]
ORF96 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF125 Replication protein [Staphylococcus aureus]
ORF132 DUF2274 domain-containing protein [Methylosinus sporium]
ORF73 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF47 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF155 PAS domain-containing protein [Zoogloea sp.]
ORF137 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF157 hypothetical protein [Candidatus Saccharibacteria bacterium]
ORF82 hypothetical protein [Nitratireductor aquibiodomus]
ORF50 hypothetical protein [Pseudomonas sp. QZS01]
ORF110 methionine ABC transporter permease [Vibrio sp.]
ORF61 hypothetical protein IJ00_15525 [Calothrix sp. 336/3]
ORF80 hypothetical protein HMPREF9539_02715 [Escherichia coli MS 110-3]
ORF34 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF42 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF23 hypothetical protein A3E84_00425 [Gammaproteobacteria bacterium RIFCSPHIGHO2_12_FULL_42_13]
ORF147 dTDP-glucose 4,6-dehydratase [Halobacteriovoraceae bacterium]
ORF18 alpha-mannosidase [Microbacterium oleivorans]
ORF109 hypothetical protein [Photorhabdus heterorhabditis]
ORF152 Two-component transcriptional regulator [Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica]
ORF127 PTS system, Lactose/Cellobiose specific IIB subunit [Clostridioides difficile F665]
ORF84 Hypothetical predicted protein [Prunus dulcis]
ORF41 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF131 glycoprotein precursor, partial [Tamiami mammarenavirus]
ORF106 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF1
ORF111 hypothetical protein COLSTE_01988 [Collinsella stercoris DSM 13279]
ORF116 NADH-quinone oxidoreductase subunit NuoE, partial [Nitrospirae bacterium]
ORF37 No SmartBLAST hits found
ORF153 ADP-ribose pyrophosphatase [Thermoplasmata archaeon]
ORF56 ParA family protein [Candidatus Abyssubacteria bacterium SURF_17]
ORF98 shTK domain protein [Ancylostoma caninum]
ORF76 ORF7b [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2]
ORF124 hypothetical protein LEP1GSC021_1840 [Leptospira noguchii str. 1993005606]
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by Jamesrock(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2020
Okay
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2020
You tried
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by Akunwafor(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol no bro.

Just because protein is mentioned in a virus/bacteria doesn't mean it originated from meat.

And a virus is very distinct from a bacteria. A virus CANNOT be the advanced form of a bacteria.
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by implementing: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Lol those solutions you mentioned might not work, proteins are good insulators against heat which is part of what makes the virus efficient , and the DNA code of a virus tho lengthy if successfully modified for such task can be ruthless i think the best is to take proactive measures to curb the spread but humans are stubborn (which is proven in HIV) so it might be a while before we see a solution at hand

And also no one is sure if it came from consuming bat, many already existing organisms won't change thier form except if someone or some special thing did that (remember our stomach contains HCL which destroys almost anything in it) so lets not jump into conclusions
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by computermouse(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Akunwafor:
Lol no bro.

Just because protein is mentioned in a virus/bacteria doesn't mean it originated from meat.

And a virus is very distinct from a bacteria. A virus CANNOT be the advanced form of a bacteria.

I understand very much, that a bacteria and virus are different - viruses have a life cycle and they cannot be killed but their life cycle can be sped up- eg chicken pox, HIV - I understand where they are also coming from with the idea of a vaccine because looking at it critically since it cannot be killed, then we have to speeden up its life cycle - but you also know viruses are not contagious and are not easily transmitted which makes it all baffling to me
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by computermouse(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2020
implementing:
Lol those solutions you mentioned might not work, proteins are good insulators against heat which is part of what makes the virus efficient , and the DNA code of a virus tho lengthy if successfully modified for such task can be ruthless i think the best is to take proactive measures to curb the spread but humans are stubborn (which is proven in HIV) so it might be a while before we see a solution at hand

And also no one is sure if it came from consuming bat, many already existing organisms won't change thier form except if someone or some special thing did that (remember our stomach contains HCL which destroys almost anything in it) so lets not jump into conclusions

I don't really think the sequence can ascribe it to consumption, but from the strand it related it to what is similar in BAT* DNA
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by nrexzy: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2020
E pain me say I no understand d whole DNA sequence.... Buh
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by Akunwafor(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2020
computermouse:

I understand very much, that a bacteria and virus are different - viruses have a life cycle and they cannot be killed but their life cycle can be sped up- eg chicken pox, HIV - I understand where they are also coming from with the idea of a vaccine because looking at it critically since it cannot be killed, then we have to speeden up its life cycle - but you also know viruses are not contagious and are not easily transmitted which makes it all baffling to me

I think you may need to re orientate yourself.

Google is there, read up on viruses and bacteria.
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by computermouse(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Akunwafor:

I think you may need to re orientate yourself.

Google is there, read up on viruses and bacteria.

I actually read a lot I was reading books on biochemistry when I was in secondary school in 1992- I actually started studying mathematics science before I was co-opted to leave for marketing in another institution -
I understand viruses also have protein RNA (ribo nuclear acid) but they cannot live outside a host, this virus can live outside the host that's how it is transmitted - bacteria can actually live anywhere and are larger when examined under a microscope - that is what I can remember for now
Re: Genetic Sequence Of The Corona Virus by computermouse(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2020
Breaking News: *Major cause of death in Covid-19 is Thrombosis, Not Pneumonia!*
It seems that the disease is being attacked wrongly worldwide?
Thanks to autopsies performed by the Italians ... it has been shown that it is not pneumonia ... but it is: disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis).
Therefore, the way to fight it is with antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.
The protocols are being changed here since noon!
According to valuable information from Italian pathologists, ventilators and intensive care units were never needed.
If this is true for all cases, we are about to resolve it earlier than expected.
Important and new about Coranovirus:
Around the world, COVID-19 is being attacked wrongly due to a serious pathophysiological diagnosis error.
The impressive case of a Mexican family in the United States who claimed they were cured with a home remedy was documented:
three 500 mg aspirins dissolved in lemon juice boiled with honey, taken hot.
The next day they woke up as if nothing had happened to them!
Well, the scientific information that follows proves they are right!
This information was released by a medical researcher from Italy:
Thanks to 50 autopsies performed on patients who died of COVID-19, Italian pathologists have discovered that IT IS NOT PNEUMONIA, strictly speaking, because the virus does not only kill pneumocytes of this type, but uses an inflammatory storm to create an endothelial vascular thrombosis.
As in disseminated intravascular coagulation, the lung is the most affected because it is the most inflamed, but there is also a heart attack, stroke and many other thromboembolic diseases.
In fact, the protocols left antiviral therapies useless and focused on anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting therapies.
These therapies should be done immediately, even at home, in which the treatment of patients responds very well.
The later performed less effective.
In resuscitation, they are almost useless.
If the Chinese had denounced it, they would have invested in home therapy, not intensive care!
DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION (THROMBOSIS):
So, the way to fight it is with antibiotics, anti-inflammatories and anticoagulants.
An Italian pathologist reports that the hospital in Bergamo did a total of 50 autopsies and one in Milan, 20, that is, the Italian series is the highest in the world, the Chinese did only 3, which seems to fully confirm the information.
Previously, in a nutshell, the disease is determined by a disseminated intravascular coagulation triggered by the virus; therefore, it is not pneumonia but pulmonary thrombosis, a major diagnostic error.
We doubled the number of resuscitation places in the ICU, with unnecessary exorbitant costs.
In retrospect, we have to rethink those chest X-rays that were discussed a month ago and were given as interstitial pneumonia; in fact, it may be entirely consistent with disseminated intravascular coagulation.
Treatment in ICUs is useless if thromboembolism is not resolved first. If we ventilate a lung where blood does not circulate, it is useless, in fact, nine (9) patients out of ten (10) die.
Because the problem is cardiovascular, not respiratory.
It is venous microthrombosis, not pneumonia, that determines mortality.
Why thrombi are formedâť“
Because inflammation, according to the literature, induces thrombosis through a complex but well-known pathophysiological mechanism.
Unfortunately what the scientific literature said, especially Chinese, until mid-March was that anti-inflammatory drugs should not be used.
Now, the therapy being used in Italy is with anti-inflammatories and antibiotics, as in influenza, and the number of hospitalized patients has been reduced.
Many deaths, even in their 40s, had a history of fever for 10 to 15 days, which were not treated properly.
The inflammation did a great deal of tissue damage and created ground for thrombus formation, because the main problem is not the virus, but the immune hyperreaction that destroys the cell where the virus is installed. In fact, patients with rheumatoid arthritis have never needed to be admitted to the ICU because they are on corticosteroid therapy, which is a great anti-inflammatory.
This is the main reason why hospitalizations in Italy are decreasing and becoming a treatable disease at home. By treating her well at home, not only is hospitalization avoided, but also the risk of thrombosis.
It was not easy to understand, because the signs of microembolism disappeared!
With this important discovery, it is possible to return to normal life and open closed deals due to the quarantine, not immediately, but it is time to publish this data, so that the health authorities of each country make their respective analysis of this information and prevent further deaths. useless!
The vaccine may come later.
Now we can wait.
In Italy, as of today, protocols are changing.
According to valuable information from Italian pathologists, ventilators and intensive care units are not necessary.
Therefore, we need to rethink investments to properly deal with this disease.

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 And Chloroquine Azithromycin And Zinc Tweets. / A Young Man Found In A Wall / Covid-19: Over 25 Health Workers Quarantined In UBTH Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.