Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User (937 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by liltee123(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2020
A Twitter user has claimed that she was raped by a childhood friend she trusted.

She shared photos of the bruises on her legs and shoulders and said she sustained them while struggling before he raped her.

She added that the next time a rape victim stabs her abuser, the victim shouldn't be blamed because she was also on the verge of stabbing her friend who she claims raped her.

She wrote: "So I was raped today by my childhood friend whom I trusted and never thought he will have ill thoughts towards me..I just need y'all prayers at this moment...below are pictures of how I struggled before he did I was wounded...next time you hear a rape victim stabbed the rapist...

"...Please don't judge them ...I had that chance I almost did it but I couldn't..shout out to all the real men out there who still believe in getting a woman's consent before sex.."

https://pressnewsng.com.ng/i-was-raped-by-my-childhood-friend-who-i-trusted-twitter-user/

Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by NextD18: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Na so!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by dawnomike(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2020
That is what happens when men choose to behave like animals controlled by sexual urges... I support thr stabbing though.

I remember a lady who was shot because she refused to be raped by robbers, even in death i still respect her honour #Shameless Men
Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Men and rape sha. Though I fear women nowadays with this rape story I know say e still dey happen. If na true or not I'll still blame the guy no matter what. He lost control. Real men control their gbola.

This is why when punna dey show, let her know from the start say omo, e fit happen o. Dey hint am. Worse come to worse tell am say Ogbeni me I go chow your punna o. In any language you like but tell her. I no want hear story say as she show you press she laugh, you wan insert sim she say no you come hold am. Bros na rape. Some go even accept still say na rape. Document una agreement. Gbola no get brain so no put am for that situation. 5 mins nack dey make person grow dada for jail o. Be wise
Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by JAOS(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2020
do you expect me to believe this?

Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Am just here to read comments
Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
You had to let him have his way and bear the scar forever coz you don't want blood in your hands?

You made a mistake babes,dangerous animals are meant to be killed and you just let a dangerous loose.
Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by nrexzy: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Oh women and rape stories

Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by gambia(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Why will i rape someone when i be fine bobo. wink
Re: I Was Raped By My Childhood Friend Who I Trusted – Twitter User by bmdmixer: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
so are u reporting or u need prayers to heal or u want us to understand men rape am. not understanding d story

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com.
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Trending video: A Nairlander In A Bloody Fight With Chinese Men (graphic Video) / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos Over Murder Of Policeman [PHOTOS] / A Woman Reportedly Kill Her Babies Over Inability To Feed Them In Ghana(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.