Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Watch And Pray!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch And Pray!! (140 Views)

October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Pray!! by BelovedCityWatch: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2020
WATCH AND PRAY

I saw a video from Kuwait, how the sky was almost crushing in on them, and people were afraid, shouting and crying to God. All these things are not happening through coincidence, they are happening to get our attention that this age is closing, whatever you want to do now, start doing it, you want to start a business, a ministry, a career, want to get married, have kids, whatever, you better start doing it and the most important thing get yourself ready for the things to come and the coming kingdom and don't forget to do the work of an Evangelist... Whether we like it or not, that Angel will blow the trumpet. There was a time I saw this but couldn't recollect well neither do I understand...

It's been long I saw that vision, I fully can't remember what was happening there but I think I was doing and running some things with a pastor neighbor of mine and then I looked into the sky and saw this massive white silvery clothed Angel with a Trumpet!! And then he clapped his hands, the sound of the clap was so loud that it rang all over the globe, and He clapped it seven times and after the seventh time, He took his trumpet and blew it, the whole world shook and crack and I could find myself in the clouds! Now I'm trying to recollect and join this pieces together. The clapping of the hands it's just like trying to get our attention to get ready, so I think that's just what's happening.

Let's stay connected to God in spirit and in truth and pray for strength, things might get and might get worse, but in all these, understand what is happening, don't be afraid and stay strong, afterall we've all been praying for the kingdom of God to come and here is it! The scripture says that those that knows their God shall be strong and do exploit! Daniel 11:32b

-T. R Fred.
*©Beloved City Watch

(1) (Reply)

Faith (spiritual And Physical) / “God Loves You And He Will Meet Your Needs” / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.