Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. (831 Views)

When You Buy A Car In The Dream: Meanings Pls Watch This Video / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by Righteousness2(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
We Thank GOD for HIS Mercies and Goodness upon our lives and for counting us Worthy to witness the last day of September 2021.

It's being a year which the world and its inhabitants have witnessed so many things and Events. All in all we thank GOD for Life. It has been by GOD'S Mercy that we are not Consumed.

We must understand that we are in the Last of the Last Moments as we are witnessing live Bible Endtimes Prophecies just as JESUS said it will be. We are seeing the efforts of the devil and his agents to burst in with their Enterprise, but we Thank GOD for JESUS Christ.

Folks! The Months ahead are Heavily Pregnant. October, November, December are Heavily Pregnant with Events.
I Admonish all to
WATCH and PRAY.
Do not live a Carless life. Don't live life just anyhow.Be Extremely Close to GOD in your Personal and public life.
I Repeat! Beginning with October the Months ahead are Extremely Pregnant.
Ensure you are on GOD'S Side, WATCH AND PRAY! Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. Live Rapture Ready!

Tell your Family and Friends All over the World.
Mind blowing Events are coming! I mean Worldwide Events that will Shake People and Nations But they that Trust in the LORD shall be as Mount Zion that Cannot be Moved.

GOD Bless, Protect , Preserve and Guide us all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by Snitch24(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by chatinent: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Can I ask you a question?
Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by Arenaoflove: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Amen..God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by Ammishaddai: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Amen sir

1 Like

Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by obonujoker(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2021
The month of "Occupy till He comes"
Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by Brainard22: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nairaland pastor wedon o
Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by drupleez: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Whatever will happen will happen, stop putting fear in the mind of people Pastor
Re: October Is Pregnant! Pls Watch And Pray. by josh123(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
October will soon be gone

(1) (Reply)

Can You Believe In that You Cannot See? / I Want To Join Illuminati To Be Rich And Powerful -registered Now! / Are These The Last Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.